shape
carat
color
clarity

who can make me this ring?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

upgrading mama

Brilliant_Rock
Hi guys!

**********I am posting this here bc it pertains to a custom ring, but it is for a gemstone. If it should be elsewhere, my apologies...

If you are one to read in the colored stones forum, then you will know that I have interested in a ring with a pink stone in it for some time now...

Anyway here is the one I saw on ebay months ago and have saved the picture. I ALWAYS compare anything else I see to this one, so it makes me think...hmmm it''s prolly what I like!! haha

Who do you think I could get to make this for me??

I am thinking 10 or 14kt white. This is shown with a tourmaline, and that is is the color I am going for, but am open to using a different kind of stone, too,....

08210m.jpg

SoonIHope

Ideal_Rock
Wow, that is stunning!!
30.gif
I can''t wait to see pics of your ring once you get it done!

I don''t have any real advice for you on who could make it, but it does remind me a bit of the Legacy replicas Quest has made for a few people (like PrincessV), and I think I remember that they were open to any little changes that she wanted, so they could probably make one more like this than those were!

In any case, good luck, and I can''t wait to see how your ring turns out!!
4.gif

AlliBaba

Rough_Rock
Hi,

My guess is you could try out local jewelry stores, too. All of the ones I have asked are ready and willing to do custom work.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I would recommend Quest in a heartbeat. They have the skills to do any work by hand if needed and have made some beautiful antique/pave settings. Their prices are also very good so if you''re shopping around, definitely call them for a quote.

upgrading mama

Brilliant_Rock
thanks for the input guys!

There is the other setting I really like, too bc it is a split shank.....I wonder if i could get the head of the picture I already posted, with a split shank, while keeping all the scroll work....basically, I want it to have filligree, and maybe some milgraining on the band? oohhh choices!!

here''s the other look I like

philipnoelcom52.jpg

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
ooh i love the head of the first one and the split shank of the second!! so pretty!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results