shape
carat
color
clarity

Whiteflash Uternity Glamor Shots

Gemmy123

Shiny_Rock
Hello PSers,

I just received the glamor shots of my future engagement ring and I wanted to share it with everyone that helped me through the process. I have spent many hours on PS trying to find an engagement ring that suited me and fell in love with the u-prong eternity (I know it is not a traditional engagement ring but I felt it suited me the best). Also, thank you to all the lovely ladies that helped me on my previous post where I was all over the map with size and style. I hope that it will be just as pretty in person and of course will update with hand-shots when I receive it. Thanks again!

custom-platinum-full-eternity-u-prong-diamond-wedding-ring-by-whiteflash-33826_g.jpg

custom-platinum-full-eternity-u-prong-diamond-wedding-ring-by-whiteflash-33826_f.jpg

D

Deactivated member 42515

Yay! Glamour shots! When do you get to have it in your hands? I'm always so jealous of u-prong eternities. It's gonna be major bling when you get it on your finger!!! Love it!

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
uternity? I like that term! It looks great from the glamor shots, can't wait to see it on your hand!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks beautiful - can't wait for hand shots!

Will you wear a plain band with it or let it be a stand alone ring?

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous!

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Stunning!

Gemmy123

Shiny_Rock
MissGotRocks|1354241889|3318911 said:
It looks beautiful - can't wait for hand shots!

Will you wear a plain band with it or let it be a stand alone ring?

I will have to try on different wedding bands with to be sure but I was thinking a 2mm plain platinum band.

maccers

Brilliant_Rock
THAT. IS. FABULOUS.

Congratulations on such a gorgeous band!

Gemmy123

Shiny_Rock
Jessica Simpson's eternity and plain band combo in the pic below was one of my inspiration pictures. I have considered a plain rose gold band as well. I have also considered another thinner diamond band... We will see.

jessicaeternityband055.jpg

Gemmy123

Shiny_Rock
YayTacori|1354239499|3318860 said:
Yay! Glamour shots! When do you get to have it in your hands? I'm always so jealous of u-prong eternities. It's gonna be major bling when you get it on your finger!!! Love it!

It should be here next week. I'm not sure when SO will give it to me though, he wants to surprise me with it. I can't wait to see it IRL. Even more than that I can't wait to finally be engaged. SO wanted to wait to propose until he had the perfect ring. I told him not to wait too long 'cause I'm far too excited. :bigsmile:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
AWESOMESAUCE!!! THat's stunning Gemmy!!! I love that style and design - what a fantastic e ring!! I'd vote for the Jessica Simpson plan - wearing with a simple band. Your Uternity will be so flashy and stunning, that if it were me, I wouldn't want to 'compete' with that by adding another diamond band.

I just love the WF glamour shots - they do beautiful ones, as does BGD. Very excited to see it on your hand... !!!

Gemmy123

Shiny_Rock
Enerchi|1354308074|3319510 said:
AWESOMESAUCE!!! THat's stunning Gemmy!!! I love that style and design - what a fantastic e ring!! I'd vote for the Jessica Simpson plan - wearing with a simple band. Your Uternity will be so flashy and stunning, that if it were me, I wouldn't want to 'compete' with that by adding another diamond band.

I just love the WF glamour shots - they do beautiful ones, as does BGD. Very excited to see it on your hand... !!!

Thanks Enerchi!

I think that you are right about the bands I really want the eternity to be the star of the show. It would be nice just to have a plain wedding band that I don't have to worry so much about as well. SO wants to have matching platinum bands so that is probably the route we will go. Also, since this decision took me over a year to make I really don't even want to begin thinking of shopping for another diamond band :lol:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
^^^^^
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Yup I can appreciate that ;)) Go with the plain band... there are always RHR to purchase.... :Up_to_something:

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I hope you don't have to wait long, it's gorgeous!!!

Gemmy123

Shiny_Rock
AprilBaby|1354310648|3319548 said:
I hope you don't have to wait long, it's gorgeous!!!

Thank you! I hope I won't have to wait too long either. Knowing SO, he won't be able to keep it under wraps for too long. Whenever he buys me something he gets too excited and has to give it to me immediately. :lol: :lol: :lol: Mind you he hasn't got me anything this expensive before so it will be interesting to see how he handles it.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Pretty sweet, THAT'S for sure! Of course hand shots are requsite.....

cheers--Shaorn

04diamond<3

Ideal_Rock
It's GORGEOUS!!! Can't wait for you to get it!! :love: :love: :love:

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
Gemmy that ring is amazing :love: :love: :love: What a fabulous idea as an engagement ring! Looking forward to handshots.
I'll bet it will be blinding IRL!

justginger

Ideal_Rock
Wow, oh wow! That ring is just GORGEOUS! I can't wait to see the hand shots. :lickout:

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock
Gemmy, your ring is beautiful - I love the idea of just wearing it with a plain band and/or a diamond one - very classy looking :wavey:

KaeKae

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! I love the look of an eternity ring with a solid band. So elegant.

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yum! What a gorgeous engagement ring!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is absolutely stunning. :love: :love: :love:

Gemmy123

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for all the compliments everyone :wavey: I can't wait to try it on.

audball

Ideal_Rock
It's amazing! I just love U Prong eternities!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I LOVE the idea of a blingy engagement band, I LOVE your inspiration look, and I LOVE your choice!!

The blingy eternity paired with a plain band is such an elegant and refined look, and I really like the difference in height between the bands in the inspiration pic - and the uternity is a classic!

I hope you don't have to wait long to get it so we won't have to wait long for pics... :devil:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results