shape
carat
color
clarity

Whiteflash Split Shank Halo setting Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/16/2008 4:48:17 PM
Author: Maisie

Date: 6/16/2008 4:17:03 PM
Author: roppongi
Maisie, it was so worth the wait. Congratulations! Have you decided which wedding band you are going to get?
Well it won''t be anywhere near as magnificent as your beautiful wedding band!! I was thinking of two tiny diamond bands... one either side. Might as well have lots of bling!! I think I will also get a shared prong 5 stone ring to wear on its own sometimes.
9.gif
Oooo, that was my question too! What wedding band? Maisie, do you know how many points those diamonds around the halo are? They''re a just right size. They show up so nicely and yet not too big.

Heck yeah! You might as well have lots ''o bling! We only live once, we might as well enjoy it! You''ll love having a five stone too.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/17/2008 5:46:54 AM
Author: 2danes
Wow,
What a gorgeous close-up!
I''d be over the moon too. You must have missed it so!
So glad it''s back where it belongs, and so, so, so lovely.
The engraving is a fantastic touch!

Annie
Thankyou! Its lovely that so many people like what I have chosen!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/17/2008 7:45:03 AM
Author: gemgirl

Date: 6/16/2008 4:48:17 PM
Author: Maisie

Date: 6/16/2008 4:17:03 PM
Author: roppongi
Maisie, it was so worth the wait. Congratulations! Have you decided which wedding band you are going to get?
Well it won''t be anywhere near as magnificent as your beautiful wedding band!! I was thinking of two tiny diamond bands... one either side. Might as well have lots of bling!! I think I will also get a shared prong 5 stone ring to wear on its own sometimes.
9.gif
Oooo, that was my question too! What wedding band? Maisie, do you know how many points those diamonds around the halo are? They''re a just right size. They show up so nicely and yet not too big.

Heck yeah! You might as well have lots ''o bling! We only live once, we might as well enjoy it! You''ll love having a five stone too.

I believe the melee are 1 pointers. I love how they sparkle in the sunshine. You can really see them! I would like two thin bands made up of 1 pointers too. I think they would look lovely
1.gif

I am really looking forward to getting a 5 stone ring. I have five children so I knew I wanted five diamonds. I think I will go for the 20 point stones. I want something I can wear everyday. I don''t know whether to get shared prong or have Whiteflash make it with 4 prongs for each diamond.

Delster

Ideal_Rock
Oh I missed this!!! Maisie it''s beautiful, it looks like it belongs on your hand just perfectly
36.gif
The engraving is gorgeous, that was an inspired idea. Oh, enjoy it!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/17/2008 9:15:58 AM
Author: Delster
Oh I missed this!!! Maisie it''s beautiful, it looks like it belongs on your hand just perfectly
36.gif
The engraving is gorgeous, that was an inspired idea. Oh, enjoy it!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
Thank you Delster!! I am so thrilled with this ring! I seriously can''t stop staring at it!!!
36.gif
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results