shape
carat
color
clarity

Whiteflash Split Shank Halo setting Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Allison D.

Ideal_Rock
Oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh, Maisie! THAT is *breathtaking*.

Holy cannoli, that looks SO good on your hand, too!

Scrumptious!
30.gif
36.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/16/2008 8:30:04 AM
Author: Allison D.
Oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh, Maisie! THAT is *breathtaking*.

Holy cannoli, that looks SO good on your hand, too!

Scrumptious!
30.gif
36.gif
It really does, it is perfect!!!!
16.gif

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/16/2008 8:08:37 AM
Author: Maisie
Here is a close up
1.gif
Oh Maisie, not fair! I haven''t even had my coffee yet! My adrenaline is pumping for you friend! What you designed! and what WF made you! It''s absolutely positively faboo!!! Every aspect, just fabulous. The size of the pave'', the balance of the split of the shank, the engraving is just...... OMG.........

OK, you have to do me a favor. Please e-mail Vera (she was involved in my five stone too) and ask her to "name" your ring "the Maisie", so she and Bob will know what we''re all talking about when we call to inquire about a quote. I have a stone from my first engagement ring that I am so interested in making into a RHR.

Please please take some close ups of the sides of your beauty too. We want to see it up close. That one close up you took is stunning. Who needs an upgrade when you have THIS? It''s all, the whole thing, a just right size!

Many congrats, perfection is worth the wait! I am SO happy for you!
cleader.gif

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you Dani and Allison! It blows me away every time I look at it!!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh, it''s just gorgeous! I just LOVE that setting and the close up photo is to die for! Congratulations!

P.S. The engraving is a nice addition!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/16/2008 8:41:15 AM
Author: gemgirl

Date: 6/16/2008 8:08:37 AM
Here is a close up
1.gif
Oh Maisie, not fair! I haven''t even had my coffee yet! My adrenaline is pumping for you friend! What you designed! and what WF made you! It''s absolutely positively faboo!!! Every aspect, just fabulous. The size of the pave'', the balance of the split of the shank, the engraving is just...... OMG.........

OK, you have to do me a favor. Please e-mail Vera (she was involved in my five stone too) and ask her to ''name'' your ring ''the Maisie'', so she and Bob will know what we''re all talking about when we call to inquire about a quote. I have a stone from my first engagement ring that I am so interested in making into a RHR.

Please please take some close ups of the sides of your beauty too. We want to see it up close. That one close up you took is stunning. Who needs an upgrade when you have THIS? It''s all, the whole thing, a just right size!

Many congrats, perfection is worth the wait! I am SO happy for you!
cleader.gif
Thank you gemgirl!! I have tried to take some closer up photos but I am not the best at the technical stuff! I will show you what I managed though!

You are right - I don''t need an upgrade after this!! You can''t improve on perfection!!

maisiehalo17.jpg

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock

maisiehalo18.jpg

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/16/2008 8:50:31 AM
Author: thing2of2
Oh, it''s just gorgeous! I just LOVE that setting and the close up photo is to die for! Congratulations!

P.S. The engraving is a nice addition!
Its just so pretty!! Its exactly how I envisioned it!!
36.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful Maisie, it looks perfect on you!!!!!! Congrats sunshine!!! Love the detail on it too!
30.gif

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you Skippy!
35.gif

ahappygirl

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my gosh. It''s GORGEOUS!! I can see why you are IN LOVE with it! Definitely worth the wait - they did a fabulous job. Congratulations!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/16/2008 9:03:23 AM
Author: ahappygirl
Oh my gosh. It''s GORGEOUS!! I can see why you are IN LOVE with it! Definitely worth the wait - they did a fabulous job. Congratulations!
I know I complained about the wait but it wasn''t so bad - I think it just added to the excitement!
9.gif

purrfectpear

Ideal_Rock
It was a really pretty ring before, but now....WOW. The engraving adds the final touch for purrrrfection
9.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/16/2008 6:37:18 AM
Brings a tear to my eye Lorelei... I love you bruddah!
lol.gif

Maise, it truly is just stunning. I honestly love it from every angle, you did good missy!!
36.gif

Now enjoy that beauty, and wear it in good health.
2.gif

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/16/2008 9:38:14 AM
Author: purrfectpear
It was a really pretty ring before, but now....WOW. The engraving adds the final touch for purrrrfection
9.gif
Thank you very much. It makes me very happy
1.gif

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/16/2008 10:04:17 AM
Author: Ellen

Date: 6/16/2008 6:37:18 AM
Brings a tear to my eye Lorelei... I love you bruddah!
lol.gif

Maise, it truly is just stunning. I honestly love it from every angle, you did good missy!!
36.gif

Now enjoy that beauty, and wear it in good health.
2.gif
kiss.gif

Thank you lovely Ms Ellen

shortee78

Shiny_Rock
Yay for getting your ring back safe and sound! I don''t know if I commented on your last post, but this ring looks absolutely PERFECT for you. And, you sure know how to take awesome pictures!!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/16/2008 1:17:36 PM
Author: shortee78
Yay for getting your ring back safe and sound! I don''t know if I commented on your last post, but this ring looks absolutely PERFECT for you. And, you sure know how to take awesome pictures!!
Thank you shortee! I take hundreds of pics but only get a handful of good ones though!
9.gif

shortee78

Shiny_Rock
Date: 6/16/2008 1:19:49 PM
Date: 6/16/2008 1:17:36 PM

Author: shortee78

Thank you shortee! I take hundreds of pics but only get a handful of good ones though!
9.gif

Whatever you are doing, keep doing it. I''m drooling over your pics!

Burk

Ideal_Rock
It is stunning! Love all the detail. Glad you finally have it on your hand!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
YAY maisie, I''m glad it arrived safe and sound back to you and it''s just perfect. it looks absolutely wonderful on you....

roppongi

Shiny_Rock
Maisie, it was so worth the wait. Congratulations! Have you decided which wedding band you are going to get?

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/16/2008 2:27:31 PM
Author: Burk
It is stunning! Love all the detail. Glad you finally have it on your hand!
Thank you! I am so happy its here at last!!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/16/2008 3:38:38 PM
Author: mrssalvo
YAY maisie, I''m glad it arrived safe and sound back to you and it''s just perfect. it looks absolutely wonderful on you....
Thank you! I adore it! Really truly!!
36.gif

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/16/2008 4:17:03 PM
Author: roppongi
Maisie, it was so worth the wait. Congratulations! Have you decided which wedding band you are going to get?
Well it won''t be anywhere near as magnificent as your beautiful wedding band!! I was thinking of two tiny diamond bands... one either side. Might as well have lots of bling!! I think I will also get a shared prong 5 stone ring to wear on its own sometimes.
9.gif

katebar

Brilliant_Rock
Maisie its stunning
30.gif
and the engraving really sets it off and makes it very antiquey. Its really lovely!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Maisie, what a beautiful ring! I''m so happy for you. Right now I''m trying to get that silly "best friends for-evah" song out of my head...lol. Anyway, it looks faulous on your hand and I''m glad you ended up with the perfect ring for you! Yay!
36.gif

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/17/2008 2:12:56 AM
Author: katebar
Maisie its stunning
30.gif
and the engraving really sets it off and makes it very antiquey. Its really lovely!
I always love seeing the antique style rings so when I was choosing a new setting I knew I had to get one!!
9.gif

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/17/2008 2:58:02 AM
Author: monarch64
Maisie, what a beautiful ring! I''m so happy for you. Right now I''m trying to get that silly ''best friends for-evah'' song out of my head...lol. Anyway, it looks faulous on your hand and I''m glad you ended up with the perfect ring for you! Yay!
36.gif
Thank you Monnie!

That song should become the PS anthem! I think its a fabulous song lol!!!

2danes

Shiny_Rock
Wow,
What a gorgeous close-up!
I"d be over the moon too. You must have missed it so!
So glad it''s back where it belongs, and so, so, so lovely.
The engraving is a fantastic touch!

Annie

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results