shape
carat
color
clarity

Whiteflash Five Stone 1.75 TCW Trellis Ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ljmorgan

Brilliant_Rock
I am in absolute love. Earlier this year I worked with Whiteflash to design a five stone ring similiar to KTIceRN's friend's five stone ring from July 2008. I wanted a beautiful five stone ring to be made in memory of my daughter, Natalie. I just received the pictures from Whiteflash tonight and wanted to share them with you all -- I am so thrilled by what I'm seeing. I can't wait for this ring to arrive tomorrow!

There seems to be an explosion of five stone rings recently! Here are the stats for mine:

.35ish stones, H/SI1, Ideal cut, uncertified stones selected by Whiteflash all set into a platinum trellis setting. I was slightly nervous not personally choosing stones but I knew that I was in good hands. I think that the photos speak for themselves though, and I am thrilled! I will be sure to post more pictures when the ring arrives tomorrow morning!

ps_opener.JPG

ljmorgan

Brilliant_Rock
This shows the surprise diamond set in the band for my daughter -- her April birthstone is a diamond. I love Whiteflash''s photography, such beautiful photos.

ps_trel22.JPG

ljmorgan

Brilliant_Rock
Whiteflash''s photos... the diamonds look so ICY WHITE for being H in color
2.gif
31.gif
Also, these are not ACA stones, but look at those arrows!
4.gif
4.gif

I will post more pictures tomorrow when it arrives!

ps_trel1.JPG

SparklyOEC

Brilliant_Rock
It''s gorgeous! It just flows so well. Can''t wait to see more pics tomorrow.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful memory! Can''t wait to see the pics!

btrflygrl23

Brilliant_Rock
Lindsey your ring is beautiful and I think it is a lovely memory to have of your daughter. I adore the hidden stone.
Can''t wait to see more pics...
WF did a wonderful job those diamonds sure sparkle like mad and those arrows are divine!

FancyDiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Linsey, Your ring is gorgeous. Love the Trelis design. I would recommend this ring to my sister. In the future, we should shares notes, pros and cons, about our experience in wearing our 5-stone rings that have open sides.

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
The ring is just stunning and is a wonderful way to have the memory of your daughter, I love the hidden stone and engraving!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Your ring is gorgeous Lindsey! What a beautiful tribute for a beautiful little girl.

And how funny-I am having BGD make me a ring almost exactly like yours! I had no idea what the side profile of yours looked like but it is almost the same thing I worked out with Brian! The end of the shank where it meets the prongs is a touch different but otherwise it's so close! So funny-mine should hopefully be here before x-mas.

I am now SO EXCITED to see mine since yours is so stunning!
36.gif

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh how beautiful!!

dreamer_dachsie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh Lindsay it is a perfect tribute to your daughter, you will be able to think of her everytime you wear your ring. Simply wonderful.

I love the design, it reminds me a lot of EBrees! I want one now too!

NF You little minx, I want to see yours too!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous ring, and what a fantastic way to remember your daughter. Really wonderful.

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring!! And what a lovely way to remember your little girl. I love the engraving.

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
What a beautiful ring and nice tribute to your daughter. The engraving is so pretty.

Mrs Mitchell

Ideal_Rock
It''s absolutely beautiful, Lindsey. It makes me think of your precious daughter every time I see your avatar. It''s a lovely tribute to her.

Jen

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
How lovely!!! Just a gorgeous set of stones!!! Congrats, and can''t wait to see hand shots!

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous ring and a very beautiful and special tribute to your daughter.

Cachette
1.gif

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Did it arrive Lindsey???? I can''t wait to see handshots!!! Mine might be here next week so I need to live vicariously through your gorgeous ring until then!
9.gif

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
It''s a beautiful ring. It''s a wonderful tribute to your daughter. I look forward to handshots!!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That looks just stunning!! Love the sideview. I''ll check back later for your IRL photos.
9.gif

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooooh that''s beautiful
30.gif

What a lovely sentiment.

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love those swoopalicious prongs Lindsey, and your ring is beautiful! As someone said, it''s a wonderful tribute to Natalie.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results