shape
carat
color
clarity

Whiteflash Five Stone 1.75 TCW Trellis Ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lindsey it is absolutely stunning, and a lovely tribute to your dear little girl. Enjoy it!

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
gorgeous

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
So gorgeous and I love the surprise inside diamond! Beautiful.

ljmorgan

Brilliant_Rock
Ladies, thank you all so much for the lovely compliments! My ring DID arrive today, and I am head over heels. Is there such a thing as too much bling? Of course not!
31.gif
I promise to post pictures tomorrow -- we took some tonight, but it was already dark and our house just does not have great lighting.

Fancy I'm all for comparing notes! I have eternities so I am used to the extra "care" these rings can require due to the exposed girdles. I was certainly more cautious today -- I'm used to being cautious with my left hand, but not with my right! That will take some adjustment.

neatfreak Care to spare the details on your beauty? Mine is very similar to Ebree's too! I know how you feel, I kept seeing all of these five stone rings pop up here while mine was being made, and I was dyyyying to get mine. I definitely lived vicariously through the other ladies too!
9.gif
neatfreak you are going to love your ring... the sparkle factor is insane, and I am used to wearing a full eternity wedding set!

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/4/2009 8:31:20 PM
Author: *Lindsey*

neatfreak Care to spare the details on your beauty? Mine is very similar to Ebree''s too! I know how you feel, I kept seeing all of these five stone rings pop up here while mine was being made, and I was dyyyying to get mine. I definitely lived vicariously through the other ladies too!
9.gif
neatfreak you are going to love your ring... the sparkle factor is insane, and I am used to wearing a full eternity wedding set!

Well they are very well matched OEC''s that came out of an old 5 stone ring. They are somewhere between .25 and .3 each theoretically but I don''t really know because they were never out of the old ring until now. They face up like modern .25 stones maybe a touch bigger. They are really really blingy but the old setting just did nothing for them! I cannot wait!

It is so hard to wait when you see all these rings on here isn''t it??? I have to admit though that the process has gone SO fast since I approved the CADs. I just approved them last week and already Lesley said my ring hopefully will be done next week! So I can''t complain there!

The ring itself is eerily similar to yours. I think the only difference is that on mine the shank kind of cathedrals up towards the prongs a bit more so that there is a less pronounced seperation between the prongs and the band if that makes sense. Otherwise it''s pretty spot on!

Can''t wait for handshots of yours!!

Kit

Brilliant_Rock
Lindsey, your new ring is absolutely beautiful and what a touching tribute to your daughter.
1.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
aw, so beautiful!!!! what a lovely tribute.

tigian

Ideal_Rock
Absolutely gorgeous and equally touching. Can''t wait to see more pictures of your special ring.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results