shape
carat
color
clarity

White Sapphire Eternity Ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

starsapphire

Shiny_Rock
Hi, I just got this White Sapphire Eternity band in Sterling Silver on Ebay. The vendor I got it from said that he tested the stones and he says that he believes that they are White Sapphire. I emailed him after getting the ring, and asked him if he tested the stones, and he said they had a hardness of 9, and he said he never even thought to test for diamonds! Also, why would diamonds be set in a Sterling Silver ring? Sometime, I will take the ring to a jeweler to find out for sure. Here are some pics of the ring!

2008-08-13 032.JPG

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
The design is sure pretty! I hope they really are sapphires, but wouldn''t it be amazing if they were diamonds?
31.gif

starsapphire

Shiny_Rock
Yeah, I did not pay that much for the ring, and I bought it just cause I thought it was pretty and unusual. I see flashes of blue, and I do have CZ rings, and these don''t look like that. Actually, they are clear, but kinda grey-blue sometimes. I really need to get it checked out.

Beth

Shiny_Rock
I hope the diamond fairy princess pays you a visit! Do let us know the outcome of this mystery.

somehowcollide

Brilliant_Rock
ooh it has such an old world feel to it. pretty, pretty!

Cleo

Brilliant_Rock
That''s lovely!!

Do let us know what the stones are. :)

x x x

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wouldn''t it be wonderful if they were diamonds! I hope you come back and tell us the outcome!

starsapphire

Shiny_Rock
Hi, I will try to do it soon, I live near Tampa, FL, and we are waiting to see what TS Fay is going to do! Maybe on the way home I''ll see if the jeweler is open!

starsapphire

Shiny_Rock
I checked the jeweler''s website that is closest to me on the way home and they are closed on Sun and Mon. I''ll see about it tommorrow if the weather is not too bad....
32.gif

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Very cool find on Ebay! Have fun during the storm, I live a little north of Tampa in Hernando.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, it is so beautiful, the detail is gorgeous!

vita*dolce

Brilliant_Rock
very pretty!! i love white sapphire -- the setting looks like a tacori with the crescents all along the profile!! lucky find!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results