shape
carat
color
clarity

White Flash pendant

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

cwj

Shiny_Rock
White Flash sent me a tease today!! I already can''t stand this waiting! Now I''ll go crazy.

cwj

Shiny_Rock
Sorry this didn''t go last time. But here it is.

pendant04081.jpg

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
I love it! What size is the stone? It looks huge!

I also bought a full bezel WF pendant and am waiting for it to be shipped, so your picture is teasing both of us! When is yours scheduled to ship?

cwj

Shiny_Rock
Date: 4/7/2008 4:04:26 PM
Author: NewEnglandLady
I love it! What size is the stone? It looks huge!

I also bought a full bezel WF pendant and am waiting for it to be shipped, so your picture is teasing both of us! When is yours scheduled to ship?
Don''t u hate the waiting!!! Tell me about yours while we wait. Kind of like expecting parents. lol
I hope it ships Tues. I had hoped for today since they sent this e-mail so early, but I dont think it will be today.
cwj

1.128 ct J SI1 A Cut Above H&A

Item Code: AGS-7830008
. Report: AGS
. Shape: A Cut Above H&A
. Carat: 1.128
. Depth %: 62
. Table %: 56.6
. Crown Angle: 34.9
. Crown %: 15.3
. Star : 52.6
. Pavilion Angle: 40.9
. Pavilion %: 43.2
. Lower Girdle %: 76.1
. Girdle: Thin to Medium Faceted
. Measurements: 6.64-6.67X4.13
. Light Performance: 0
. Polish: Ideal
. Symmetry: Ideal
. Culet: Pointed
. Fluorescence: Negligible

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
It''s gorgeous!
Nice size too!
36.gif

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful, what a gorgeous stone! It''s going to look fantastic! I REALLY wanted an ACA stone, but I was trying to get the most spread I could on a small budget.

I''m really hoping they''ll ship it out tomorrow, then you''ll have it by the weekend!

My stone is smaller, .45 I/SI2 from their expert selection line. I knew absolutely NOTHING about round brilliants, so I just spent a ton of time researching and used the HCA as a crutch, haha (I believe it scores a 1.1 or 1.2). Also, Katie from Whiteflash was fantastic and assured me it was eye clean and that it faces up very white.

The pendant is for my mom''s birthday next month and I think she''s going to love it--she''s never worn a ring (just a plain gold band) and when she expressed some interest a few months ago in a small diamond pendant, it stuck in my mind.

Is this a little gift to yourself
31.gif
? It''s perfect!

cwj

Shiny_Rock
Date: 4/7/2008 4:28:10 PM
It's beautiful, what a gorgeous stone! It's going to look fantastic! I REALLY wanted an ACA stone, but I was trying to get the most spread I could on a small budget.

I'm really hoping they'll ship it out tomorrow, then you'll have it by the weekend!

My stone is smaller, .45 I/SI2 from their expert selection line. I knew absolutely NOTHING about round brilliants, so I just spent a ton of time researching and used the HCA as a crutch, haha (I believe it scores a 1.1 or 1.2). Also, Katie from Whiteflash was fantastic and assured me it was eye clean and that it faces up very white.

The pendant is for my mom's birthday next month and I think she's going to love it--she's never worn a ring (just a plain gold band) and when she expressed some interest a few months ago in a small diamond pendant, it stuck in my mind.

31.gif
? It's perfect!
What a nice gift for your mom!!!
I know very little about diamonds, thought I knew a little until I found this site. Anyway I just put it out there on rocky top and went with what was suggested!! I think they did great!! There are some great people on this site!! And Jamie at WF held my hand all the way. I was really worried about the J, but I think it will be wonderful!!
Funny story about this gift to myself! I am going to post all about it in a while ( when its over), but lets just say this is a part of my new Harley!! Mine just doesn't sit in the garage!! Or maybe we'll call it my mid-life crisis. Or maybe getting even. Either way I kind of hope he buys another one. lol
But I've still got some catching up to do. Looking for a RHR right now!! And just got my e/r remounted and a new band and new halo mounting for my earrings.
Boy this harley buying is fun!!!

cwj

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/7/2008 4:41:13 PM
Author: cwj

It''s beautiful, what a gorgeous stone! It''s going to look fantastic! I REALLY wanted an ACA stone, but I was trying to get the most spread I could on a small budget.

I''m really hoping they''ll ship it out tomorrow, then you''ll have it by the weekend!

The pendant is for my mom''s birthday next month and I think she''s going to love it--she''s never worn a ring (just a plain gold band) and when she expressed some interest a few months ago in a small diamond pendant, it stuck in my mind.

31.gif
? It''s perfect!
I know very little about diamonds, thought I knew a little until I found this site. Anyway I just put it out there on rocky top and went with what was suggested!! I think they did great!! There are some great people on this site!! And Jamie at WF held my hand all the way. I was really worried about the J, but I think it will be wonderful!!
Funny story about this gift to myself! I am going to post all about it in a while ( when its over), but lets just say this is a part of my new Harley!! Mine just doesn''t sit in the garage!! Or maybe we''ll call it my mid-life crisis. Or maybe getting even. Either way I kind of hope he buys another one. lol
But I''ve still got some catching up to do. Looking for a RHR right now!! And just got my e/r remounted and a new band and new halo mounting for my earrings.

cwj
hahaha, that is hilarious. I can''t wait for you to get it--it''s going to look wonderful!

cwj

Shiny_Rock
Date: 4/7/2008 4:50:09 PM

31.gif
? It''s perfect!
Funny story about this gift to myself! I am going to post all about it in a while ( when its over), but lets just say this is a part of my new Harley!! Mine just doesn''t sit in the garage!! Or maybe we''ll call it my mid-life crisis. Or maybe getting even. Either way I kind of hope he buys another one. lol
But I''ve still got some catching up to do. Looking for a RHR right now!! And just got my e/r remounted and a new band and new halo mounting for my earrings.

cwj
hahaha, that is hilarious. I can''t wait for you to get it--it''s going to look wonderful!
I know I''m being a little or a lot petty about the Harley aren''t I.
cwj

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
So pretty! Is that their stock bezel or custom?

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
Drool!!!! A 1ct+ bezel pendant!!! I cant wait for the real life shots when you get it... sure sounds like its gonna be a stunner!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
cwj, very nice size!! You don''t mess around! Trust me when I tell you, the wait is worth it!

lotsofsparkle

Shiny_Rock
That''s going to look amaaaaaaaazing when you finally get it! There really needs to be some kind of support group on PS for the "other ladies in waiting"
30.gif
Hope you get it soon!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hahaha-I love your new "Harley"! That''s what he gets!

It looks seriously GORGEOUS! I can''t wait to see it on you! (You''ll have to post neck shots for us!)

cwj

Shiny_Rock
Date: 4/7/2008 5:40:16 PM
Author: Tacori E-ring
Thanks Tacori,
No it not the stock bezel I don''t think. Jamie called it a full bezel shaved down.

cwj

cwj

Shiny_Rock
Thanks everybody!! I am so excited, I think I''ll go to bed right down(6:39 p.m.) so Tues. will hurry and get here.

And yes this is what he gets!!! He keeps saying but... but... And I keep saying we''re not there yet!! I think he is rethinking that damn Harley!!!
Oh but how I have grown to love it!!!!LOL

cwj

Shiny_Rock
Oh I need to add to another post that I saw: Your know when you are a P/Ser when you check and answer the threads when u are waiting at Wal-mart Rx!

cwj

Shiny_Rock
OH CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just checked my e-mail and W/F send an e-mail saying my pendant would be ready to pick up no later than 10:30 in the morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What am I going to do???
I think I''m feeling a little sick, maybe have to call in sick in the morning, but who to call? I own the business! What kind of example will that be??
WHO CARES, RIGHT???
cwj

I really need some enabling right now! Anybody?

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh, I can''t wait to see pics tomorrow! Looks like it''s going to be amazing!
3.gif

cwj

Shiny_Rock
Date: 4/7/2008 6:07:44 PM
Author: lotsofsparkle
That''s going to look amaaaaaaaazing when you finally get it! There really needs to be some kind of support group on PS for the ''other ladies in waiting''
30.gif
Hope you get it soon!
lotsofsparkle,
Boy I could sure use that support group now!!! Think I might be up all night!!!

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
Oh wow, another gorgeous WF pendant. Yours is HUGE! Beautiful stone!

cwj

Shiny_Rock
Date: 4/7/2008 9:20:51 PM
Author: swingirl
Oh wow, another gorgeous WF pendant. Yours is HUGE! Beautiful stone!
Thanks swingirl!!!

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock

31.gif
? It''s perfect!

cwj
Good for you, whatever the reason!
36.gif

I think we reach a point where if there is something that is on our "someday I''d like to..." list, we better just start doing some of those things. The future doesn''t stretch out as far as it used to.
1.gif
36.gif
35.gif

Beautiful necklace. Looking forward to neck shots!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

cwj

Shiny_Rock
Date: 4/7/2008 10:02:29 PM
Author: Fly Girl

31.gif
? It's perfect!
Funny story about this gift to myself! I am going to post all about it in a while ( when its over), but lets just say this is a part of my new Harley!! Mine just doesn't sit in the garage!! Or maybe we'll call it my mid-life crisis. Or maybe getting even. Either way I kind of hope he buys another one. lol
But I've still got some catching up to do. Looking for a RHR right now!! And just got my e/r remounted and a new band and new halo mounting for my earrings.

cwj
Good for you, whatever the reason!
36.gif

I think we reach a point where if there is something that is on our 'someday I'd like to...' list, we better just start doing some of those things. The future doesn't stretch out as far as it used to.
1.gif
36.gif
35.gif

Beautiful necklace. Looking forward to neck shots!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
Fly Girl,
Your right! I couldn't believe it when he brought the Harley home, but in his defense, he has always lived that way. He thinks if u can afford it and u want it, then u should have it! He isn't just that way about what he wants, he tells me the same thing. I just have a much harder time letting go of hard earned money!! I think he has gotten used to me being the one that holds back and I guess I have been his enabler! Now I think hes getting a little worried! haha I also gave him all the bills, checkbook and responsibilities. I feel much more free with "our" money now. And I am really enjoying the freedom!! I know it wont last long, so I'm having fun right now!!
cwj

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/7/2008 7:36:03 PM
Date: 4/7/2008 5:40:16 PM

Author: Tacori E-ring

Thanks Tacori,

No it not the stock bezel I don''t think. Jamie called it a full bezel shaved down.

cwj

It should be b/c it is so much nicer than their stock. I guess that is a matter of opinion though!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You absolutely must call in sick tomorrow so you can bring that gorgeous baby home!!! Wow, what a lucky lady!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/7/2008 7:59:40 PM
OH CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just checked my e-mail and W/F send an e-mail saying my pendant would be ready to pick up no later than 10:30 in the morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What am I going to do???
I think I''m feeling a little sick, maybe have to call in sick in the morning, but who to call? I own the business! What kind of example will that be??
WHO CARES, RIGHT???
cwj

cwj, no- read it again. I read it that way the first time too. Whiteflash guarantees overnight shipping that will arrive at your local depot no later than 10:30 am. Then under that there are the hours your local Fedex will be open that day. My e-mail was exactly the same. Guaranteed to be there no later than 10:30 am, then it when on to say that my depot was open from 9 am to 5 pm that day. It actually means any time after 10:30. It''s guaranteed morning delivery, which costs a little extra.

So you''ll go to work, open up for the day and then get a fantastic craving for a cinnamon raisin bagel that you have to have RIGHT NOW. Out the door you go!!!

Just to be on the safe side, in case they didn''t have it until 10:30, I arrived at Fedex at 11 am :). It was there. They even knew my name when I walked in. They looked at my drivers license and said "we''ve got it".

cwj

Shiny_Rock
Date: 4/8/2008 8:52:07 AM
Author: gemgirl

Date: 4/7/2008 7:59:40 PM
OH CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think I'm feeling a little sick, maybe have to call in sick in the morning, but who to call? I own the business! What kind of example will that be??
WHO CARES, RIGHT???
cwj

cwj, no- read it again. I read it that way the first time too. Whiteflash guarantees overnight shipping that will arrive at your local depot no later than 10:30 am. Then under that there are the hours your local Fedex will be open that day. My e-mail was exactly the same. Guaranteed to be there no later than 10:30 am, then it when on to say that my depot was open from 9 am to 5 pm that day. It actually means any time after 10:30. It's guaranteed morning delivery, which costs a little extra.

So you'll go to work, open up for the day and then get a fantastic craving for a cinnamon raisin bagel that you have to have RIGHT NOW. Out the door you go!!!

Just to be on the safe side, in case they didn't have it until 10:30, I arrived at Fedex at 11 am :). It was there. They even knew my name when I walked in. They looked at my drivers license and said 'we've got it'.
Gemgirl,
Great minds think alike!! I just checked the tracking at Fedex, Its there and ready to be picked up!! I can get it and be at work ON TIME!!!!!!!!!!
So no breakfast for me I am on my way!!!!!!! I am taking my camera w/me, maybe I can post some pictures before I have to get behind my chair!!( oh, I'm a hairdresser, so once I'm behind the chair there are no breaks in my day, not even lunch!(unless someone doesn't show for an appointment) or I'm feeling ill. lol
I'll post what I can then start a new thread later!!!!
Now if I can only find this Fedex, its not in the same town I live in. Wish me LUCK!
cwj

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results