shape
carat
color
clarity

White Flash Does It Again...My Magnificent New ACA Melee Band...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
I found myself falling in love with all these recent (beautiful!) eternity and semi-eternity bands, made with the tiny melee stones.

WF's ACA's especially called my name... so I called Lesley and asked them to make me one, too!

Here are the stats... platinum, shared prong setting; nine 5-pointer, F/VS ACA's, ring size 5 . The diamonds perfectly span the top of the ring. It is sooooo lovely!
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif

Those little stones are simply amazing... and (if I have my glasses on!
2.gif
) I can truly see the tiny little arrows flash! The precision and detail of these tiny stones is incredible! I couldn't be happier.

I call it the "Mini Me's" of my bigger (1.53) ideal-cut, H & A stone!

So as soon as Dear Son has time, we will take the mandatory
2.gif
hand shots. But you guys have seen plenty of me
2.gif
, so you can probably quite envision it in the meantime!!!
1.gif

Many thanks to all of you who helped inspire and guide me in this choice! (You know who you are!) xoxoxo!

Lynn

LBRANDT.jpg

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
One more...

ACA melee 2.jpg

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Last one (until the hand shots!)...

ACA melee 3.jpg

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous!! Whiteflash sure seems to do excellent work. Lucky lady, you are.

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Oh Lynn - that is incredible. I love those "mini's"

Hey is that going to accompany your new aca?

quaeritur

Brilliant_Rock
Ohhhh Lynnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!! How absolutely beautiful beautiful beautiful!

Wow. LOVE it!!!

just. love. it.

love.gif

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations, Lynn.
1.gif
It is a classic and beautiful band--you can't go wrong with this beauty!
love.gif

MrsFrk

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! That is just stunning, the visible arrows are unbelievable. Congratulations!

I went to Thailand in January, and had a FANTASTIC time. I can't wait to go back. Your trip sounds fabulous!

reena

Ideal_Rock
I WANT ONE!

it's amazing. congrats.

sparker

Shiny_Rock
Hi,

Just gorgeous
love.gif
. I would love one to go with my 1ct. It looks so precise and well made. Lucky you
appl.gif

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
reena, you want everything.
2.gif

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW, look at all those arrows!!!
love.gif
A classic and beautiful
ring. Wear it in good health.
1.gif

reena

Ideal_Rock
i KNOW! it's a problem. (i learned it by watching YOU jflo!
9.gif
9.gif
2.gif
)

hoorray

Ideal_Rock
What a beautiful ring Lynn! And a great idea for traveling. You still have the sparkle without the risk! Have fun with it.
9.gif

I'm looking forward to the hand shots.

noobie

Brilliant_Rock

----------------
On 10/3/2004 9:01:09 PM Jennifer5973 wrote:

reena, you want everything.
2.gif

----------------
Ummm, something involving a pot, a kettle and black, but can't quite remember
2.gif
, nevermind, very nice ring Lynn; enjoy it on your vacation.

researcher

Ideal_Rock
Your ring is GORGEOUS!!! I have one question though--how would it look with seven princess cut 12-pointers?
naughty.gif
I'm in the process of having WF make my wedding band and can't wait to see it! These pictures help to reassure me my shared prong band will be spectacular though, because yours sure is! Wear it in good health!!!

Kamuelamom

Brilliant_Rock
Lynn I can't stop looking at your ring. I have always wanted one after seeing Leota's posted a while back, and now yours. Those mini arrows just kill me! I bought a pre-owned 5-stone over the holidays last year, so I could wear just a band alone, since mine is curved and looks ridiculous without the ering. After I received it and upon looking at it closer, it was not a style conducive to re-sizing down to my size, due to the width of the combined stones. The thread is somewhere out there on this forum. So now I remain wearing it as a middle finger ring since I never went ahead with the plan to turn it into a 3-stone and use the sides for earrings. I kind of got used to using it on my middle finger. To me it gives it a sassy look since I feel the middle finger is somewhat casual looking for a diamond band but oh well, guess I'm just sassy sometimes.
naughty.gif

I may save up for one of those ACA bands. I just *LOVE* the look and what a great idea to use it for a traveling ring. Do enjoy!

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Hey Lynn, is your son available for hand pics yet?
naughty.gif

Carmel

Shiny_Rock
If you could only see me GAWKING at your “OMG” beautiful ring on the computer monitor. I was jetting forward, with my butt barely touching the edge of the chair, my neck at some mis-shapen angle that would send chiropractors wailing, and my hand cupping my jaw to both hold it up and collect the saliva . . . then you’d know how impressed I am. Um, um, um. That means I love it! Just love it!

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Awwwwww... thanks for all the sweet (and FUNNY!) replies. You guys are the BEST! xoxox!

No photos yet... Dear Son has been QUITE busy... but I'll try to get that done soon. I'm eager for you guys to see it "on hand", too! It is SOOOOO adorable. I am LOVING it. Those teeny tiny arrows just kill me, too!
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif

Thanks again!
Lynn

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
----------------
On 10/11/2004 5:51:55 PM Kamuelamom wrote:

Waiting, waiting for those hand shots......----------------

I know! Me, too!
10.gif
I hate to hound the poor boy, he has been very busy lately... but... well... I may just have to resort to that!!!
2.gif
1.gif
9.gif

This ring continues to amaze (and amuse!) me. It is so colorful! The photos that WF sent really don't do it justice. I enjoy the differences between this ring and my other ring. My bigger diamond is all about big, bold flashes of color... and this little mini is all little sparkles of color. Both very beautiful,
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif
just very different.

Lynn

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
I just got to thinking that I should probably cross-reference these two threads. As this ring was originally intended for a RHR, and is now my w-ring... you know what THAT means, don''t you? I need a new RHR!!!! Goshdarnit, anyway!
2.gif
photos!" href="https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/the-re-set-is-done-white-flash-does-it-again.25494/" target="_blank">

Other Thread w/ Photos!

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/22/2005 6:21:37 PM
Author: Lynn B
I just got to thinking that I should probably cross-reference these two threads. As this ring was originally intended for a RHR, and is now my w-ring... you know what THAT means, don''t you? I need a new RHR!!!! Goshdarnit, anyway!
2.gif
photos!" href="https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/the-re-set-is-done-white-flash-does-it-again.25494/" target="_blank">

Other Thread w/ Photos!
Why not take your old setting and drop a beautiful colored gem from Richard Homer???? Hmmmmm
30.gif
30.gif

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
Lynn, your set is just mahhhhhvelous! I love it!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
What else can we all say?
2.gif
It''s really beautful! Such a classic--and classy--look. Congrats!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results