shape
carat
color
clarity

Which one would you choose?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
I am deciding between two hoop earrings, and wanted some opinions. The thinner one seems more fun and young, and the thicker one seems more mature. I like the length of the thin one more, but I like how the pave are set in the thicker one.

#1 14kt white gold, 0.5ctw

earrings_choice_1.jpg

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
#2 14kt white gold, 0.34ctw

earrings_choice_2.jpg

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
side by side

both_earrings_choices_1.jpg

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
on my ear

both_earrings_choices_3.jpg

E B

Ideal_Rock
Thinner! I think they look more delicate. Classic.
9.gif

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I vote for number 2! They look more sparkly and I like the length on them. They also look more elegant to me. . .

flopkins

Ideal_Rock
I see what you mean abt liking the pave setting more on the thicker one but the thin ones are the way to go!!! They look super! #2 all the way! Any significant price difference?

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
I have no idea on the prices, because I was eyeing hoops and DH asked his sister (she works at a jewelry wholesaler) to show me what she has at work. I want 2ctw hoops eventually like Ann''s hoops, and was telling DH to send those back but he wants me to get something for now since I probably won''t be getting a 2 ctw anytime soon. So now I am trying to decide.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I too like the thin ones!! They are fun and look great. I want one''s like Ann''s too.

cpster

Brilliant_Rock
I like the thin ones, but I wish they had diamonds on the side too like the first one. Either way, you''ll have a fabulous pair of earrings!

glaucomflecken

Brilliant_Rock
WOW! I will go against the grain and say I like the thicker ones, only because I love thicker chunkier jewelry and love the extra bling!

lucky you!
36.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
I like the thicker ones too.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results