shape
carat
color
clarity

what wedding band goes w/ HoF simply bridal twist solitaire?

eliengaged

Rough_Rock
My fiance & I started looking for wedding bands and I am having a really hard time finding a wedding band that looks good next to my engagement ring, which is a platinum Hearts on Fire Simply Bridal Twist ring (http://www.heartsonfire.com/shop-jewelry/rings/engagement-rings/simplybridaltwistsolitaire.aspx). Although my e-ring is plat, I actually really love the classic look of rose or yellow gold for a wedding band. I tried several on and the mixed metals is just not looking good unfortunately. So I'm willing to get a platinum wedding band, but everything looks so bad next to my e-ring.

Does anybody have any suggestions for wedding bands that might look good with this type of e-ring? Does anybody else have a yellow/rose wedding band a white e-ring side-by-side? I'd like my wedding band to be completely plain - no diamonds or designs. Thank you!

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
Re: what wedding band goes w/ HoF simply bridal twist solita

I would think maybe a plain band or a thin channel band would like nice with your e-ring.

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Gorgeous! I would wear a 5 stone shared prong band with it.

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium

I'd do a wb that mimics the "twist" somehow. I'll look - there's so much out there!

eliengaged

Rough_Rock

Thanks for the suggestions! I need a plain wedding band, though, without any design or stones on it, which really limits me. I haven't been able to find a twist wedding band whose twist doesn't contrast with my ering's twist. Plus the mixed metals look isn't working well either with this ring, so what I'm thinking is that I'll likely get a plain rose or yellow gold band and just wear the ering on my right hand if the 2 don't look good side by side. Not sure if that's a good decision or not. ..

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results