shape
carat
color
clarity

What setting should I choose???

What setting would you pick for my cushion?

• 3 stone with white pears

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like the pear option best with rose gold and platinum. I''m not sure why I like it better, so that''s no help to you, sorry.

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
3-stone ring, hands down!! Your gorgeous stone will just pop!!!

LadyBlue

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/4/2009 10:31:47 PM
Author: Jelly
I know you are already familiar with this ''Coffee Brown Beauty'' (Pinklady''s ring from the DBL forum) but it always makes my mouth water. YUM!

Maybe a three stone, with cushion sides wouldn''t be a bad choice. Pinklady...I hope you don''t mind me posting it here! Those rose gold prongs are to die for!

This is a beautiful ring!!!

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Wow. What a breathtaking stone! While I do love pear side stones, I have to say I think this particular rock would look so much more lovely in a halo. That color just needs to be framed and put on display!
30.gif

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Um, I''m hoping this ring has already been put into production, but I would have chosen a three stone, or that 5 stone that someone (I think Gypsy) posted. It was stunning.

Pictures?

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/16/2009 1:03:56 PM
Author: tyty333
I voted for the halo because according to your avatar you already have a 3 stone (but if I''m not mistaken you probably

already have a halo too???). I''m going to stick with the halo idea...either would be gorgeous
30.gif

Oh sorry guys! I didn''t see that this thread was bumped!

tyty333 I don''t own a halo. I''ve been trying to decide between a split shank halo like Harriet''s spinel, or the Adrianna setting:

http://www.artofplatinum.com/4images/details.php?image_id=86&sessionid=0c7e90e34f3922c03fd592ba2de7ff91

I just had eye surgery last week so the preparation leading up to the surgery has pushed back the setting of this stone, but once I decide what halo setting I should be on the way!

I really am having problems with the halo setting (what to pick). Birthday''s next month so I want this to be started SOON!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results