shape
carat
color
clarity

What kind of wedding band will go with this ring?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

wjswedding

Rough_Rock

Hello all!

I have this beautiful engagement ring that I was planning on wearing after the wedding too; however, I can''t seem to find a wedding band that will go with it. I was hoping any jewelers or anyone else with knowledge on this can help me out. What kind (style, etc.) of wedding band will go with this ring? Thanks in advance!

emerald-3-stone-ring-2.jpg

wjswedding

Rough_Rock
Thanks! :)

The problem that I''m having is with the way the setting sits. If another regular band is sitting under the engagement ring, there''s a funny gap because of the way the three stones are branching out from the main band. I was hoping someone might have an idea/custom band photo or something to show how a band could be made around that problem (hope that made sense and that I''m not just rambling on here... lol)

Thanks again!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Something delicate and dainty, maybe this? http://www.tias.com/9207/PictPage/1922356173.html

I also like the first one KCoursolle posted a lot. I wouldnt overwhelm that ring with a big band- its so gorgeous!!
30.gif

eta: I am going through the same thing right now with my ec- they are so difficult to get a w-band to sit flush (or even remotely flush)!!! Its annoying, but surely worth it!
2.gif

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/26/2007 2:55:43 PM
Author: wjswedding
Thanks! :)

The problem that I''m having is with the way the setting sits. If another regular band is sitting under the engagement ring, there''s a funny gap because of the way the three stones are branching out from the main band. I was hoping someone might have an idea/custom band photo or something to show how a band could be made around that problem (hope that made sense and that I''m not just rambling on here... lol)

Thanks again!
I''d get a custom fit wedding band that curves around your e-ring or has a flat part that so that there isn''t a gap.

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
unfotunately i don''t know what you could do.....but i just had to say i nearly died when i saw your ring! it is GORGEOUS! i have always appreciated ec''s but they''ve never ''captured'' me the way yours does. it''s a beauty!!

sounds like you are looking for a flush fit style band but personally i would love the look of a thin band (with or without diamonds) and wouldn''t mind the gap. diamonds as big and pretty as yours need room to breathe!!
2.gif

wjswedding

Rough_Rock
Date: 5/27/2007 4:42:10 AM
Author: Maisie
Researcher had the same problem when she was looking for a wedding ring. You can check out her threads here:

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/please-post-your-shared-prong-w-bands-and-spacer-rings.28171/

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-w-prong-wedding-band.29270/
Wow, that really helps!!! Thanks so much for the reply! :)
I''m going to try the ring as a spacer thingie (but with a very small dainty band) and that way I can have more options when it comes to a wedding band! SOOOOOOO helpful!!! Thanks again!!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
My WB sits flush with my EC e-ring so it is possible
19.gif
Since your band is wider as long as the center stone is set high enough it shouldn''t be a problem. I agree something delicate, 2-3mm would look best. Plain would be nice. Maybe a baguette band?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results