shape
carat
color
clarity

What jewelry do you wear on a daily basis?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Am in the process of taking some pictures of what I wear everyday (or just about), and I was wondering what you guys wear most of the time! So, please post pictures!
1.gif

On my left hand, I wear this ring that my boyfriend got me for Christmas:

gwensaquaring.JPG

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Bleh, crappy quality photos. Am getting a new camera for my birthday next month, can''t wait!!
36.gif

This is the ring I wear everyday on my right hand. It was my great-grandmother''s engagement ring, and I know nothing about it, except that it''s probably roughly half a carat (it''s 5mm across, so I''m just guessing):

gwensggmaring.JPG

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
And these are the diamond studs that my best friend Brandon (aka B-Dawg) got me years ago for Christmas! I know nothing about them except that they really are diamonds--I really couldn''t believe he would spend that kind of money on me, so he brought out the receipt from the local jeweler where he got them to prove it!
3.gif
I also have a pair (the same size) from my parents and from one of my brothers, so I trade them out sometimes, but I usually wear B''s because they''re the nicest quality. One day I''d like to get bigger ones, but I''m pretty attached to these.
1.gif

The hoops are just generic little silver hoops. I wear them most of the time too, just because they''re easy (I sleep with all my earrings in). But occasionally I wear more exciting stuff.
2.gif

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Haha, oops, helps to attach the picture. They are tiny on my giant ears, but I still love them!

bdawgearrings.JPG

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Most days all I wear is my engagement ring and my RHR (a tri-color rolling ring).

I used to also wear a pendant and studs/hoops daily, but I''ve been more minimal lately.

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
I wear my e-ring/w-ring, a watch, a pair of hoops or dangles, and a necklace. I wear different earrings and necklaces everyday. I make a lot of my jewelry so I have a lot of them. Sometimes I wear my gorgeous RHR that my husband gave me for Mother''s Day last year, but I can''t post a pic here because the stones are lab grown (I love it, though!)

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
I wear my e-ring and a RHR that my parents bought me for my 21st. I wear a silver bracelet that has amethysts at each end.

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Every day - my engagement ring and wedding band.

original.aspx

My new RHR

original.aspx

And my .40 tcw bezel set studs.

BezelSetStudsOnTable.jpg

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
ering and wedding band. Sometimes just the wedding band. (change my wedding bands around a lot--stacking etc.) I'm always changing earrings-but I wear earrings daily--usually white gold hoops or diamond studs, or the pearl studs my father gave me when I was 16
1.gif

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for replying, ladies--I love the pictures, Lauren! Your wedding set is gorgeous and your RHR is to DIE for!! Those bezel earrings are lovely too--I think mine would look a bit beefed up if I had them set in bezels...
27.gif

I''d love to see more photos if you have time to take any pictures--I know we do engagement rings and wedding bands a ton (and I never tire of seeing them, so please post if you want!), but I''d also love to see anything else you wear on a regular basis, even a watch (with or without bling!), SDL (ooh, can''t WAIT to see that rolling ring when you get it!)!!
31.gif

metro

Brilliant_Rock
I wear my ering and wedding band everyday! I always wear my watch too, but I don''t have a good picture (see crappy pic before watch was fitted).

I also wear a bracelet on my right wrist and a necklace everyday, but I switch up between several of my James Avery and Tiffany pieces, depending on my mood. My right-hand ring, I wear every now and then. But since I purchased a new diamond, once I get another ring completed, I''ll be wearing that baby everyday!

My ears need everyday bling now
7.gif

newnwatchnnsmmetro.jpg

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I wear my three stone every day...either on my left hand or my right (if I am wearing my original wedding set). I will wear a band with my three stone from time to time as well. Earrings are usually my diaomnd studs that DH bought me a few years ago for Christmas and a diamond tennis bracelet.

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Metro--what gorgeous hands you have!
Love your watch! Who made it? Looks great with your rings!

Gwendolyn, your grandmother's ring is so lovely! as is the aqua!

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I wear my wedding rings everyday, most of the time that is all I wear
20.gif
We dont dress up at work so I just dont bother.

omieluv

Ideal_Rock
I always wear my watch and some sort of a RHR. Today, I am wearing my stacking bands.

Cathers

Shiny_Rock
I wear my ER, earrings, and necklace. If I go out, I wear my watch and my zoppini bracelet. They are all various metals, my er is platinum, necklace and earrings are 10 and 14k yellow gold, watch and bracelet are stainless steel. I find myself leaning towards yellow gold again. I think it looks better with my darker skin tone.

snlee

Ideal_Rock
I wear my ering, wedding band, scattered diamond band RHR, diamond pendant, and diamond studs everyday.

Cathers

Shiny_Rock
Date: 2/14/2008 4:50:19 PM
Author: snlee
I wear my ering, wedding band, scattered diamond band RHR, diamond pendant, and diamond studs everyday.
can you attach a pic of your scattered diamond band snlee? I think I have seen it before, but am not positive! thank you!

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/14/2008 4:59:49 PM
Author: Çã†hër§

can you attach a pic of your scattered diamond band snlee? I think I have seen it before, but am not positive! thank you!
Here''s a picture. More can be found here.

aIMG_4046.jpg

Cathers

Shiny_Rock
Date: 2/14/2008 5:16:06 PM

Date: 2/14/2008 4:59:49 PM
Author: Çã†hër§

Here''s a picture. More can be found here.

aIMG_4046.jpg

thank you very much! I thought it was you that owned the 3mm ring! I love it.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I wear my wedding set and a small, 5 diamond band as a RHR everyday. If going out I wear earrings and a necklace.

Jenn5504

Brilliant_Rock
I wear my ering and wband, bezel pendant and princess studs every day. I DREAM of new studs, mine are 1ctw of poorly cut princess stones
40.gif
. But my earrings and necklace are very sentimental to me, the earrings were a gift from my hubby when our daughter was born 3.5 years ago and the necklace was a gift 1.5 years ago when our son was born. Hubby did the earrings all on his own, I helped pick out the necklace since by then he knew I was a PS junkie.
2.gif
Too bad we didn''t have the knowledge back when the earrings were purchased......from BN......so not upgradable. My daughter tells me a lot that my necklace is very pretty, I tell her one day it will be yours!
1.gif
It''s so cute. I also wear a sterling "picture frame" necklace with my kiddos'' pics on it.
4.gif

basil

Brilliant_Rock
My engagement ring; a tiny lab-created emerald pendant that fiance bought for me when we first dating (his first gift to me); and 1/4ctw diamond earrings my parents bought me for college graduation. I sometimes wear a white gold claddagh ring that fiance also bought for me on my right hand, and sometimes I don''t.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I usually wear my ring, my eternity band, or another ring, like the rolling ring or little stack bands, plus a watch, the hello kitty pendant I am too lazy to change, and my tennis bracelet. Earrings are usually my old diamond studs I had remounted in pave wire baskets.

Sometimes I change it all except my e ring and band. If I am wearing all yellow, different bracelets, earrings and watch comes out.

Sometimes I am too lazy to put on my stuff, I take it all of each night.

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Metro, I LOVE your watch!! What are the details on it? It's just gorgeous!!! (As is your wedding set! Btw, is your new 0.9ish ct diamond a new e-ring or a RHR?)

Gemma12

Brilliant_Rock
Working day: w/ring, watch, earrings, sometimes pendant or gold chain.

Non working day: ering, w/ring, RHR, earrings, pendant, sometimes bracelet.

I'm looking forward to my diamond studs to bling up the jewelry wardrobe a bit.

These have been my everyday earrings-please excuse the hair-it is suuuuuuuper wet here and it's afro central!

ETA: EEEK! That is one giant ear! Can I edit it? Sorry everyone!!

gemdiahugs.JPG

katebar

Brilliant_Rock
ER wedding ring pinky ring and some costume or semi precious stone RHR.
Watch and tiffany bracelet
Earrings depending on my mood. From costume to diamond studs
Necklace again flexible but currently wearing a very very cute heart made of a semi precious stone (not sure of it but is a opaque white stone with black ''veins'' throught it) on a sterling silver chain.
Toe ring LOL

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I always wear at least 1 ring on each hand, a watch, earrings, a necklace and a bracelet.

LitigatorChick

Brilliant_Rock
Wedding band, 3 stone asscher ring, both on my LH, and a scattered diamond band (old wedding band) and channel set diamond and sapphire band stacked on my RH. I really want a rolling ring to add to the stack.... maybe next.

I used to wear a watch, but the battery died and I have been too lazy to replace it.

I wear earrings (white gold hoops) or a necklace (sterling silver chunky chain with a heart) about a couple times a week.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results