shape
carat
color
clarity

What is the name and design of this Ritani Ring?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

singapore

Rough_Rock

Hi Everyone, I was looking through the magazine and I found this Ritani Ring ad in it and my girlfriend was absolutely floored by the design of the ring. Could someone help me identify the name and type of design of the ring please (which is the centre design). I tried searching the Ritani website and even sent them an email along with the ad but they''ve yet to reply to me. Its already been almost a month!. Someone help me please.

Regards
Singapore

myring98475.jpg

Lady Lulu

Shiny_Rock
Well, I too looked at the entire Ritani site and found no setting like that. I''m sorry they have not responded to your inquiries. If your girlifriend really likes that design, try looking at Verragio (www.verragio.com). They have STUNNING designs - many of them along the same theme as the Ritani magazine ad. Your girlfiend has good taste. Good luck!
37.gif
'');" alt="Insert smilie
37.gif
" src="http://www.pricescope.com/idealbb/images/smilies/37.gif" border="0">

appletini

Ideal_Rock
I don''t know it either, but I once emailed them about a ring, they took over two months to reply and told me to see a local retailer...not helpful at all. Maybe Bill Pearlman can help you out.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I suggest Bill Pearlman too. Here''s one from his website that is similar without the pave on the shank but he could get you the one you wanted without any problem.

31QQ13.jpg

Morticia

Brilliant_Rock
that could be his "master work" or "royal crown" settings. anyway, check with www.dbof.com or possibly www.solomonbrothers.com. both are VERY good about getting back to you within a day or two. good luck!!
35.gif

BlueKeet

Shiny_Rock
I saw an ad somewhere with the other two rings in the picture with the text "Available Fall 2006". However I can''t recall where I saw the ad or if the ring you are pointing too was in it, but the other two were for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results