shape
carat
color
clarity

WF Scattered Diamond Hoops

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/30/2009 8:49:48 PM
Author: geckodani

Yeah. I sent them back. And got these instead. And I''m glad I did.
1.gif
These are more me.

WOO HOOOO Gecko!

Congrats on getting exactly what you wanted!

LS

alli_esq

Brilliant_Rock
They look perfect on you, dani!!! I''m so glad you got something you''ll really use and enjoy
36.gif
BEEAUTIFUL!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Love them gecko! Congrats!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
mochi, btrflygrl, AmberGretchen, loriken, chiquitapet, alli_esq, KimN & Ellen - Thank you for your kind words!

Violet - I really may need to get that band!
11.gif

Maisie - Thank you so much for linking in your thread when I was considering these - it was a hufe help! Are you actually allergic to yours, or are the posts too big? The prior pair of studs hurt my ears and made them sore and a little itchy, so I had WF thin the posts out this time for me, and I've had no problems. I'm using plastic backs too, because those heavy friction backs kill me! Do you think that would work for you? Or maybe they could replace the posts with platinum or YG? I love mine so much I want you to be able to wear yours too!!!

Date: 5/1/2009 6:32:14 AM
Author: LostSapphire

Date: 4/30/2009 8:49:48 PM

Yeah. I sent them back. And got these instead. And I'm glad I did.
1.gif
These are more me.

WOO HOOOO Gecko!

Congrats on getting exactly what you wanted!

LS
Thank for rooting for me LS! They're perfect!!!

(edit because I missed a few folks the first time around)

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/1/2009 2:05:13 AM
Author: Gypsy

Date: 4/30/2009 8:30:46 PM
Thank you diamondrnglover!

SDL - Thank you! I big puffy heart them! I opened the box and just smiled. Which is a good thing, LOL.
Tha's what I was waiting for!! YAY FOR GECKO LOVING HER EARRINGS!!! Congrats honey. Wear them in the best of health. They look really lovely on your ears too!
I literally had this moment when I opened the box when I was like, "Yup! Now we're talkin!!!" Thanks for all of your advice as I was struggling with the studs. I still love bezel studs... on other people's ears I think. LOL!

ETA: Allow me to amend that. I've now gone over to my husband's school of thought that I should have itsy bitsy teeny weeny bezels for the second holes (smaller than .25tcw, more like .10tcw) .... and get some martini set larger studs for the first holes.... eventually. Muah hah hah!!!
27.gif

dani13

Ideal_Rock
YAY!!!! I''m so glad you found something you really love dani!!!! I hope you enjoy them for a really long time! They''re gorgeous!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They look very cute on especially with your short do!

Rose-E

Shiny_Rock
Those earings look perfect on you and I''m glad you found a set you adore. BTW, I adore your wedding set!!!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/1/2009 8:50:00 AM
mochi, btrflygrl, AmberGretchen, loriken, chiquitapet, alli_esq, KimN & Ellen - Thank you for your kind words!

11.gif

Maisie - Thank you so much for linking in your thread when I was considering these - it was a hufe help! Are you actually allergic to yours, or are the posts too big? The prior pair of studs hurt my ears and made them sore and a little itchy, so I had WF thin the posts out this time for me, and I''ve had no problems. I''m using plastic backs too, because those heavy friction backs kill me!
I think I am allergic to the white gold. I can wear white gold rings but for some reason it really annoys my ears. It is a shame because they are lovely earrings... in fact, after I saw your thread this morning I decided to try and wear mine today but they got sore really quickly.
7.gif
I would love them in yellow gold though!

tigian

Ideal_Rock
Looks great! Your diamond family looks happy with the new addition as well. Good choice!
36.gif

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/1/2009 11:19:45 AM
Author: Maisie

Date: 5/1/2009 8:50:00 AM

11.gif

Maisie - Thank you so much for linking in your thread when I was considering these - it was a hufe help! Are you actually allergic to yours, or are the posts too big? The prior pair of studs hurt my ears and made them sore and a little itchy, so I had WF thin the posts out this time for me, and I''ve had no problems. I''m using plastic backs too, because those heavy friction backs kill me!
I think I am allergic to the white gold. I can wear white gold rings but for some reason it really annoys my ears. It is a shame because they are lovely earrings... in fact, after I saw your thread this morning I decided to try and wear mine today but they got sore really quickly.
7.gif
I would love them in yellow gold though!
Do you think a jeweler could just replace the posts for you with yellow gold or platinum?

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/1/2009 11:37:25 AM
Author: tigian
Looks great! Your diamond family looks happy with the new addition as well. Good choice!
36.gif
They fit in well with the fam.
2.gif
Thanks for the compliment!

Thank you Dani, tyty333, RoseE and tigian!

GoodSoul

Brilliant_Rock
I must preface by saying that I would have voted to keep the studs for 2nd hole if I had seen your other thread earlier.

However, for the first hole, these hoops are definitely more substantial looking and it''s fits perfectly on your ears. It''s beautiful on you. Glad that you are happy and sure about this purchase now!

I''m glad that you are thinking about your new earring projects
2.gif
Is it sweet to have a great hubby who are enablers as well :) How lucky of you!

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
I LOVE those... mmmhmmm very much!
9.gif

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
Dani, I am so glad you got something that you love!!!!
They look fantastic on you!!! (and you do not have man ears!!!!)

YAY, Im so happy for you!!!
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
GoodSoul - Had the previous studs been a little less expensive, I may have kept them. But I wanted something I loved for consistent everyday wear, and these work! And yes, the enabling DH is always a very, very nice perk!!!

Thanks ckrickett!

Date: 5/1/2009 1:30:01 PM
Author: poshpepper
Dani, I am so glad you got something that you love!!!!
They look fantastic on you!!! (and you do not have man ears!!!!)

YAY, Im so happy for you!!!
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
Who said anything about man ears? LOL! I just think ears are odd blown up to 8 million times their own size!!!

I keep going to Ben Bridge''s website and looking at the baby bezels.
27.gif

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
dani, I''m so glad you got these earrings and you love them. There''s nothing worse than being underwhelmed when you get something new. I just had the very same feeling when I went to see a mounting that I ordered (from GOG) for earrings that were really ughck in person. I do love that "excited to wear them" and "happy I own them" feeling! and I don''t think your ears looks odd at all. You have nice ears and nice lobes. A perfect platform for earrings.

Save up for that matching band. It would look fab with your new scattered hoops!

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Those look awesome! They''re definitely better "first hole" earrings. You know they''d look great with those tiny bezel studs though.
31.gif
11.gif

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/1/2009 2:53:33 PM
Author: gemgirl
dani, I''m so glad you got these earrings and you love them. There''s nothing worse than being underwhelmed when you get something new. I just had the very same feeling when I went to see a mounting that I ordered (from GOG) for earrings that were really ughck in person. I do love that ''excited to wear them'' and ''happy I own them'' feeling! and I don''t think your ears looks odd at all. You have nice ears and nice lobes. A perfect platform for earrings.

Save up for that matching band. It would look fab with your new scattered hoops!
I think this is the only place I''ve ever been where people would reassure someone about their ears. LMAO!! Thank you though, I definitely appreciate it. I hate that letdown moment.
14.gif
I''m learning to be more decisive about what I love and what I don''t!

I think the scattered band is now high on my list.
3.gif

Kelli - thanks babe! And I know! Gah!

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/1/2009 2:10:28 PM
Who said anything about man ears? LOL! I just think ears are odd blown up to 8 million times their own size!!!

27.gif
LOL!!!!! Your second post says "Man ears are odd" and I interpreted that literally since there was no comma after Man... LOL!!! SORRY!!!
23.gif
25.gif
41.gif

Anyway, the Ben Bridge baby bezels are great, I have had them for along time now (about 10 years) and they have been great. I still think they are overpriced for what they are, but they look good for smaller bezels.

So glad you are happy!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/1/2009 3:44:36 PM
Author: poshpepper

Date: 5/1/2009 2:10:28 PM

27.gif
LOL!!!!! Your second post says ''Man ears are odd'' and I interpreted that literally since there was no comma after Man... LOL!!! SORRY!!!
23.gif
25.gif
41.gif

Anyway, the Ben Bridge baby bezels are great, I have had them for along time now (about 10 years) and they have been great. I still think they are overpriced for what they are, but they look good for smaller bezels.

So glad you are happy!
You''d think, with a BA in English, I would have put a comma there, eh?
20.gif
Silly Dani.

I''m still waffling on the baby bezels. We''ll see.
1.gif

omieluv

Ideal_Rock
Oh my, your earrings suit you perfectly! Too cute Gecko!!

icekid

Ideal_Rock
oooooooh they look great on you; I agree this was the right choice
36.gif

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
Lovely earrings......cute ears!

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love ''em!!! WF really does the scattered diamond thing just right.

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Lovely earrings! The best part is you enjoy wearing them. What''s the point of wearing beautiful jewelry if it doesn''t make us happy? So glad you returned the others.

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! I''m glad you found earrings that are perfect for you!

And I second the tiny bezels in the second holes BTW... not that you asked!
11.gif

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock
Lovely earrings Gecko, I also love your solataire (the claws/setting is lovely have you got pics somewhere so I can see it from different angles)
35.gif

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
oooooh purty!!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Thank you Omie, icekid, Gothgrrl, (lol on the cute ears) & Porridge!

Musey - I''m totally lovin the scattered effect! WF really does do it well.
5.gif

Fly Girl - You''re totally right. Even wearing something beautiful, if it isn''t quite you, and it doesn''t make you smile, what''s the point?

VRBeauty - Hee hee. I''m sure I''ll get them eventually. Because they would look fun!

Date: 5/2/2009 5:24:52 AM
Author: Monnyjay
Lovely earrings Gecko, I also love your solataire (the claws/setting is lovely have you got pics somewhere so I can see it from different angles)
35.gif
Thank you Monnyhay!

Here''s the thread on the ering setting: https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/scott-kay-palladium-setting-has-arrived.98180/

And here''s the thread with some pics of the ering and the bezel band: https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/whiteflash-adwar-bezel-band-has-arrived.100955/

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results