shape
carat
color
clarity

WF reset Inspiration AL-EARRINGS!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
I should have these puppies today!! Almost a month ago, after seeing my friend's WF studs in the "W" Prongs, I KNEW I had to have my yellow asschers reset into them! However, all I own are studs, so it was time to get swingy earrings!

I remember seeing Al's earrings here:
https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/als-leverback-earrings-at-last.65872/

and LOVED them! And then I saw hlmr's earrings here:
https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-new-white-gold-inspiration-al-earrings.79362/

SO I sent in my yellow diamond asschers in to be set in 18k YG "W" prongs but with plat leverbacks! It took a little less than a month and I can't wait to get them tomorrow!

I already told Leslie that I would be contacting them soon for a RB. So while these aren't 100% whiteflash, it's my first experience with them and not the last! I am THRILLED!!!

finalearringsasschers.jpg

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
And here are the wax pictures WF sent me last week. More to come later today when I receive them :)

36.gif

waxasschers.jpg

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks! I love the "W" prongs too! They were in a not so pretty basic "basket" setting before but these are awesome!!!

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
oooo I love your swingys
9.gif

They are Gorgeous!
36.gif
36.gif

And, ahem, you will be contacting them soon about a RB?
31.gif

Whatup Snooper??
9.gif

reader

Brilliant_Rock
Call, email, or send a flare up as soon as they come in, I have to see!

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
*waiting waiting waiting for delivery* Can you tell that I can''t sleep? I will most definately take and post pictures although it''s been raining off and on for a day.
14.gif

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Snooper they look amazing I can''t blame you for not being able to sleep :)

Hopefully they arrive soon :D

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooooohhhhh Snooper they look sensational!!! I''ll be hanging here all night waiting for ear shots now!!
30.gif

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh Snooper, they look fantastic! I love "W" prongs and the fact that they are danglies and yellow = PERFECTION!! Can''t wait to see more........waiting.......waiting.............
41.gif

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
Yeah I''m very tired but it''ll be worth it. I don''t know when they usually come for over night packages, but hopefully soon as I''m tired!

As for the stats, I believe they were graded Y-Z VS2 and 1.13 or 1.09 ctw (don''t remember as I didn''t wear them as studs much).

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Verrrry nice!! Look forward to ear shots.....

cheers--Sharon

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those yellow gold W prongs really make those diamonds POP! YOu know how boiled over I am for you to receive these!!! The dangles will just enhance the sparkle and beauty of those diamonds! Love, love, love them!!!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

LOL... on the sleeping thing.... I got my WF W prongs studs at around 10:00 a.m.... so you should get them SOOOON!! EEEK!
36.gif

reader

Brilliant_Rock
It''s finally sunny out up here today, how is the weather down there?

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
Ok they arrived about 30 minutes ago and they are phenomenal! I just got done taking pics and uploading, now to try and post--which takes me a while.

The swingy leverbacks are awesome! My first pair of dangles EVER!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
hope these aren''t huge!!!

ugh! I keep getting: An error occurred uploading a file: file name bad or non-existent or file with same name already exists and overwrite disabled

Troubleshooting:

* Make sure the file size is less than allowed limit 100KB.
* Before uploading pictures, optimize them for the web (72 dpi resolution, picture width less than 700 pixels). Usually it can be done using Photoshop or similar software that comes with your digital camera or scanner.
* Make sure the file name doesn’t have any strange characters like apostrophe, blank spaces, or any of these characters: "`!@#$%^&*(){}[]+=:;’”<>.,?|".
* If your file name is generic (e.g. “ring”, or “diamond”), there is high chance that there is another file on the server with the same name. This will cause an error and you won’t be able to upload a picture. Try to rename your file simply by adding a unique number e.g. MyRing98765.jpg.
* Make sure your file extension is permited

reader

Brilliant_Rock
SAM! Those are precious! You can really see the steps in the stones now. WOW!

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
These are very comfortable! I''ve never even tried leverbacks before, but again, seeing Al''s and hlmr''s made me want to try them :)

IMG_0574asdf.JPG

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
bored yet? So far on the forum I have seen YG, WG and now we can add my two tone: YG and plat!

IMG_0575.JPG

reader

Brilliant_Rock
Not bored, but loving the basket. WOW. I need to save up and get better studs LOL

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
I never specified if I wanted them as is, or the tip touching the loop thing on the leverback, but I''m glad they are upright (not sure how to explain this as you can tell: going on no sleep people!)
31.gif

IMG_0534asdwer.JPG

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/20/2008 11:01:26 AM
Author: reader
SAM! Those are precious! You can really see the steps in the stones now. WOW!

Yeah, the stones I already had, but they needed a new look as they were in a bland setting. The yellow asscher diamonds look a lot more yellow in this setting then the prvious boring basket setting. I like how there''s more light from the settings.

Again, thank you SO Much White Flash!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results