shape
carat
color
clarity

WF reset Inspiration AL-EARRINGS!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

reader

Brilliant_Rock
May we get a photo next to your emerald cut ring, once you get some rest?

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
Snooper they are gorgeous! YUMMY!!!!!!!!

sugarplum

Brilliant_Rock
snooper, they''re lovely! i like the W prongs!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/20/2008 11:25:34 AM
Author: reader

YES, that is a must! They are truly MAGNIFICO!!
18.gif
Now you got me wanting a pair of dangles..... !!!
31.gif

The W''s settings stand for Whiteflash............... again, they did a remarkable job! Kudos to the gang at WF!
36.gif
Hi Lesley!!
35.gif

Michi

Rough_Rock
Snoop - they are gorgeous!
36.gif
30.gif
I agree - they show the color so much better as drops instead of studs. Your ears look very healed, you brave girl, lol! Congrats on the "new" earrings!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh Man, they really are perfect and look lovely in your ears! That last pic is amazing.
36.gif
36.gif

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/20/2008 11:25:34 AM
Author: reader

Thanks everyone! They are amazing!I will most definately take a picture of my EC along with these earrings and post! Heck maybe I should have my EC remounted too!

I can''t thank Lesley and Sheerah enought for their help! I will post pictures later as I need to do errands.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Snooper, those earrings are just stunning. It''s not enough you got the leverbacks I lust for, but you put Asschers in them to boot. But no, no, it doesn''t stop there. The Asschers are yellow.

I can''t take it.

*runs away*

*clapping*

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
I am soooooo happy I caught this thread....!!

Snooper those are FABULOUS!
30.gif
I am so glad that you love them! They look great on your ear and I hope you enjoy them as much I am enjoying mine!!! I had considered going two tone with a yellow gold top and white gold holding the diamonds, so it is exciting to the the plat/yg mix.

Congrats!!

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
Ellen too bad I didn''t have your peep prop! Ok here are some more pictures.

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
as requested pics of my earrings with my ring which I might reset as the "W" prongs REALLY brought out the yellow in the asschers!!
23.gif

IMG_0581asdf.JPG

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/20/2008 6:22:46 PM
Author: hlmr
I am soooooo happy I caught this thread....!!

Snooper those are FABULOUS!
30.gif
I am so glad that you love them! They look great on your ear and I hope you enjoy them as much I am enjoying mine!!! I had considered going two tone with a yellow gold top and white gold holding the diamonds, so it is exciting to the the plat/yg mix.

Congrats!!

Hey good to see you popping in! Seriously when I saw your thread I knew these leverbacks were the right thing to do. They ARE comfortable and now I see why you were so thrilled!

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
my cat wanted in on the shot.

IMG_0596asdf.JPG

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
Where the prong would normally be in a stud, they plugged the hole up with gold. They are amazing!

IMG_0597sadf.JPG

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
bit of fire

IMG_0590sadf.JPG

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock

IMG_0598sdf.JPG

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock

IMG_0599asdf.JPG

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock

IMG_0575asas.JPG

AZWildcat

Rough_Rock
Those are seriously FABULOUS!! I cant get over how much more yellow they look in their new settings!

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/20/2008 6:45:56 PM
Author: AZWildcat
Those are seriously FABULOUS!! I cant get over how much more yellow they look in their new settings!

Thanks! I would say the color was close to my ring when they were in a standard basket, but the "W" prong REALLY made them POP!!

I am loving these as they''re light and you can barely notice them on! And I LOVE how they have movement!
36.gif
30.gif

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Absolutely fantastic!! Love the yellow diamond earrings, and this is definitely the way to wear asschers. No worries about being sideways, etc. Love the color.

Definitely putting this sort of earring on my short list.

Thanks for sharing and enjoy wearing!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love them! They just look terrific in that setting!
36.gif

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/20/2008 6:38:37 PM
Author: Snooper
as requested pics of my earrings with my ring which I might reset as the ''W'' prongs REALLY brought out the yellow in the asschers!!
23.gif

UM hello... UM yes ........... That ring deserves nothing but the best.......................!!!
18.gif
30.gif

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
I absolutely love them!!! They are so beautiful and delicate and look great on your ears, I just adore them!!!! Love the fancy yellow asschers as well, how fun!

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
Those look AMAZING! I am a huge leverback fan! My FI got me some tiny (and I do mean tiny!) 3-stone earrings that don''t even reach the bottom of my earlobe for Valentine''s Day. I took them back to the jeweler and asked about having them made into leverbacks, but the cost was over half what my FI paid for them, and I just couldn''t bear to spend that much money on changing them. I may take them to another jeweler I trust, but not sure if I''m willing to spend the money on that or wedding stuff...maybe I''ll wait until the wedding dust settles!

I am so jealous...those earrings are to die for! LOVE THEM!!!
36.gif

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you so much everyone! More pics will have to wait because I accidentally over extended the clasp
38.gif
38.gif
38.gif
38.gif
39.gif
39.gif
39.gif
39.gif
I had no idea you weren''t supposed to open it all the way or as far as I must have done... again I''m a "studs" girl! LOL

cutey TT

Shiny_Rock
As a fellow owner of w-prong earrings (although mine are studs)...I wanted to say your new leverbacks look GREAT! Love them!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooh they are LOVELY!

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/20/2008 9:49:09 PM
Author: Snooper
Thank you so much everyone! More pics will have to wait because I accidentally over extended the clasp
38.gif
38.gif
38.gif
38.gif
39.gif
39.gif
39.gif
39.gif
I had no idea you weren''t supposed to open it all the way or as far as I must have done... again I''m a ''studs'' girl! LOL
Are they okay snooper???

elle

Shiny_Rock
How pretty! The setting really makes the yellow pop! Wear it in good health! Is there a link to your yellow diamond ring? It''s stunning!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results