shape
carat
color
clarity

WF Keystone Half-Bezel/WF Bezel Diamond Studs

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
Hi everyone!
35.gif

For some time now, maybe 2+ years, I''ve really been wanting some diamond bezel studs, but I could never get my ducks in a row to pull the trigger for some reason. Somewhere along the way I got the bright idea to use the two side stones from my 3-stone engagement ring in the bezel studs I had my eye on. So after much thought and hand-wringing, I went ahead and made my purchase. Since I removed the side stones from the 3-stone, I also needed to find a new setting for my center stone. Hence the re-set of my center stone into the WF Keystone setting. I was a wee bit worried about how the new setting would look with my engagement ring, but I needn''t have worried! The setting is gorgeous and sleek and goes wonderfully with my WB.

I remember writing here that I would never ever go back to a solitaire but here I am! I still believe that I am 3-stone girl at heart, so when and if I decide I need a change then I''ll probably go back to a 3-stone. However, I am really, really happy with the Keystone setting so I don''t foresee any major changes in the near future (DH certainly hopes so)...but then again those are famous last words on PS.
2.gif

The bezel studs are equally as gorgeous as my new setting and are much bigger than I thought they would be!

I know all you guys really care about are pictures so here they are!!!

Professional Pics from the vendor:

dien4.jpg

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
e-ring alone

pskey2.jpg

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
e-ring and WB together

pskey3.jpg

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
another of the set

pskey1.jpg

waterlilly

Brilliant_Rock
YUM!! Hand shots please!!

Did you get your band from WF too?

Congrats!!

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
studs...

pybez.jpg

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
On ear shots...and I truly apologize for the very unattractive ears!

pskey4.jpg

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
a blurry shot of the profile

pskey5.jpg

tigian

Ideal_Rock
Your new set is gorgeous!!!! Love it! And your studs....TDF!

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
waterlily: actually the band is the Tiffany Jazz. I think it''s slightly wider than the WF Danielle.

I am hoping to get some better shots because I am totally out of practice with taking good pictures and it rained all day here today so no chance for good outside light.

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
Thanks tigian!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous new setting!!! It cradles your stone perfectly
30.gif

The earrings are lovely too - nice recycling
9.gif

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
motownmama, yssie and maevie: Thanks for the compliments!

I forgot to mention the stats on the diamonds

The center stone in the e-ring is .83ct G SI1

Bezel studs are .50tcw G/H SI1.

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
We have sister settings! My favorite thing about it is being able to see the whole stone on the side. I just love that! I was thinking of a halo reset but after seeing the profile for a year, I am going back to
a solitaire with prongs. Love your set together! Hope I don''t miss it!

HappyNewLife

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW, that semi bezel makes your center diamond look HUGE. I LOVE that setting and plan to use WF for a semi bezel reset as soon as I can afford it (the heavy shank one)!

your rings and earrings are beautiful (and your ears are cute!)!

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
What a lovely reset on both counts! The earrings are gorgeous!! And your wedding set is simply stunning!!!!

Amethyste

Ideal_Rock
wow!!! What beautiful peices!!! Looks wonderful on you!

lweber

Shiny_Rock
I agree with luv2sparkle. I love being able to see the entire stone from 2 sides. Your new set is lovely. I really like the recycle idea too - quite thrifty!

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/21/2010 8:12:53 PM
Author: luv2sparkle
We have sister settings! My favorite thing about it is being able to see the whole stone on the side. I just love that! I was thinking of a halo reset but after seeing the profile for a year, I am going back to

a solitaire with prongs. Love your set together! Hope I don''t miss it!

luv2sparkle: We do have sister settings! Although aren''t you doing a Leon re-set?? Lucky girl! I totally agree, my stone looks so much bigger in this setting.

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/21/2010 8:44:50 PM
Author: HappyNewLife
WOW, that semi bezel makes your center diamond look HUGE. I LOVE that setting and plan to use WF for a semi bezel reset as soon as I can afford it (the heavy shank one)!

your rings and earrings are beautiful (and your ears are cute!)!

HappyNewLife: Can''t wait to see your re-set! I need to go and check your current thread though. Thanks for the compliments!!!

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
Thank you: packrat, luckyeshe, bella_mezzo, ametheyste, and lweber!

Like luv2sparkle said, the great thing about this setting is that the culet is visible from the profile angle. There have been a lot of bezel set engagement rings posted lately so I thought I''d add mine to the bunch.

I highly recommend "recycling." Never thought of doing this before and I don''t know why. But it''s a great way to get everything you want! Well mostly everything....

Allison D.

Ideal_Rock
That has to be one of THE nicest recycle projects I''ve ever seen! YAY!

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/22/2010 10:38:24 AM
Author: Allison D.
That has to be one of THE nicest recycle projects I''ve ever seen! YAY!

Thanks Al! It''s great to see you chime in. The whole team at WF did an awesome job!!!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think it''s a great idea to take one piece of jewelry and turn it into two. I think both your ring and your earrings looks great. And who knows, down the line, you might want your three stone back. So WF will help you choose some new sidestones.

I really like your new wedding set.

I think I started a recycling trend with my necklace
3.gif

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeousness!!!! Love the studs, and the reset is fantastic! I think it really highlights your stone, and the Jazz band looks perfect with the half bezel!

(And yes, the Jazz is slightly wider and has bigger stones than the WF Danielle band.
5.gif
)

pancake

Brilliant_Rock
Your solitaire looks GINORMOUS in that setting - I would never have guessed it to be <1ct! Earrings are gorgeous. I think your set (rings and earrings!) is absolutely perfect :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results