shape
carat
color
clarity

WF diamonds-by-the-yard

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sparkle-sparkle

Rough_Rock
White Flash custom made this beauful dbty necklace for me. Thanks to Katie, Vera, Leon, Lesley and everyone else involved. Here are some pictures.

WF dbty image 1.jpg

BigDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Oooooohhh...pretty!
36.gif

Have you worn it yet? Does it flip at all? Neck shots please!!

sparkle-sparkle

Rough_Rock
Hi, BigDiamond,

It flips all the time! But I don''t mind it. The flip side of the diamonds are pretty to look at too. The bezels are so thin and open, just like the T&Co''s I tried on. It''s light and daity.

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Oh I love it! It''s beautiful! I would love to see some neck shots! What is the length of your necklace?

sparkle-sparkle

Rough_Rock
Hi, Snlee,

It''s 16 inches. 15 x 12 pointer ACA in platinum. I will get some neckshots when DH gets home.

dbty-ps-2.jpg

snlee

Ideal_Rock
I have one more question - what are the specs of the diamonds? Look at them sparkle!
30.gif

ETA: Wow, 1.8ctw! Gorgeous!

sparkle-sparkle

Rough_Rock
I was drooling over Tiffany''s dbty necklace for a while. They have 15 x 0.18 ct on 16 inches. I love the spacing, but the diamonds are a tad too big for every-day wear for me and I don''t want to spend 14,000 on it either. They also have a 11 x 0.15 ct on 16 inches version, but I do not "love" the spacing of the diamonds.
I am glad WF was able to do this project to the perfection. I was concerned about the look and feel of the bezels, but the WF team did a superb job! I know that because I have T&Co''s Elsa Peretti bracelet and earrings, and I have been in their store a few times just to try on the dbty necklace.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
This is a rude question - I know it's a rude question, but I am so in LOVE with your necklace I have to ask anyway!!!...can you give me a hint as to how much this thing set you back?
22.gif
I adore it and have been lusting after the Tiff's version for a long time, but like you, can't afford that kind of pricetag for what should cost much less! I'd love to know the ballpark of what WF could do it for you at...cuz my gears are turning, turning, turning...
11.gif
(It's perfectly fine to tell me you don't want to answer, but I had to ask because I've been wanting one so long!)

I had WF do the earring version for me and they are fantastic!!! WF's bezel seriously looks exactly like the real thing. They're amazing!

Your necklace is just FANTASTIC!!!
36.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
It is beautiful! We need more photos!!!!

sparkle-sparkle

Rough_Rock
FireGodess,

No, it''s not rude at all. It was close to 4K.

I love your bezel earrings! I was thinking to get 8 pointers each in platinum for my baby daughter after I saw your post. But I was priced out as it makes sense to do bigger diamonds to absorb the setting cost. I ended up buying the tiny 5 pointers each from T&Co. for less $.

But I have to say, WF''s quality is no less than T & Co. Love the ACA melee!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, it''s gorgeous! I love it! I am dying for the Whiteflash "DBTY" earrings Firegoddess has and I would LOVE a necklace like yours as well! I''d also love just a single diamond bezel set in the same way.

Yum! It''s just stunning! I''d love to see some neck shots as well if you get a chance!

sparkle-sparkle

Rough_Rock
Thank you. I took a neckshot by myself from the bathroom mirror. I will get better neckshots in daylight later, I promise.

dbty-ps-5.jpg

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Wonderful piece!!
30.gif
Enjoy it!

cheers--Sharon

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just gorgeous, SparkleDreamer, it looks so lovely on you!!! Congrats on another fab purchase!!!
36.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh I love it! You will live in it, it is perfect!

ayala_jessica

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful !! Very delicate and sparkly ! I LOVE IT !!
30.gif

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Oh SparkleDreamer it is absolutely lovely and it looks perfect on you!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results