shape
carat
color
clarity

WF diamond & sapphire eternity wedding band

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

darling

Shiny_Rock
Date: 10/6/2008 2:01:06 AM
Author: CrownJewel
darling - I sent WF a few photos of alternating diamond and sapphire eternity bands. One was by BeverlyK, which I think has the same hexagon & marquise shapes. I think I also sent a photo from faycullen that looked similar. I first tried on something similar at an antique store. Then I tried on an all diamond version at Micheal C Fina in NY. I decided that the geometric shapes looked great with my engagement ring but that I couldn''t pull off that many diamonds on one finger. So I decided to go with the sapphires!!

I looooooooove it. Although I had a lot of trouble deciding between rubies vs. sapphires. Is it horrible that I want a version with rubies too?
12.gif
Of course not :).

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
Lovely band!!!!
30.gif

Congratulations on your wedding!

Cachette
1.gif

MMT

Ideal_Rock
Your band turned out beautiful!!!!
36.gif
36.gif

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh I love your band, it is gorgeous and very feminine too!!! I just love the design of it. Congratulations on your marriage.

Linda

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty! Congrats!

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/6/2008 1:42:32 AM
Harriet - I really want you to come swim at Asphalt Green! I''m having so much fun swimming there. I''m up to doing 25 yard laps - freestyle, breaststroke and backstroke. I''m totally addicted. Come on by! You''ll recognize me by my 2 wedding bands. :)
I can''t swim at Asphalt Green yet. I only started swimming in water above my head last week! Would you like to join me in my pool? It''d be fun.

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
I love your band! I love your avatar too!
36.gif

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
It''s a lovely ring! Congrats on your marriage
30.gif

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful bands!

CrownJewel

Brilliant_Rock
darling, uh oh you''re encouraging me. that''s dangerous. :)

cachette, MMT, Linda, kelli, coati, risingsun, vesper - thank you all so much for posting your kind words. it took months and months of decisions and trying on different bands. i don''t know about everyone else, but purchasing jewelry is agony for me. i mean, the *idea* of purchasing jewelry is thrilling, but the actual PURCHASE and "oh my god i''m trying to pick a ring that i will love for the rest of my life" is torture.

harriet - you can swim in any depth of water at AG!! it would definitely be fun to swim at the same pool!! i try to make small talk with the people in my lane when i''m taking a break between each lap, but they''re all so *serious* and they don''t really take breaks between laps. and they''re all like 80 years old because i swim in the slow lane. i might just have to join you at your pool for some company. :)

mommy2iz

Brilliant_Rock
absolutely beautiful choice!!!!!!! love it!

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/7/2008 5:46:29 PM
harriet - you can swim in any depth of water at AG!! it would definitely be fun to swim at the same pool!! i try to make small talk with the people in my lane when i''m taking a break between each lap, but they''re all so *serious* and they don''t really take breaks between laps. and they''re all like 80 years old because i swim in the slow lane. i might just have to join you at your pool for some company. :)
Do page me if you''d like to come over. My building''s pool is not long, but it is a rooftop pool surrounded by deck chairs.
31.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results