shape
carat
color
clarity

Wedding ring suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

walmartshopper

Rough_Rock
Most of you already know that I got engaged recently, so now I need help with the wedding ring.

Here''s the e-ring for reference.

I want to get something custom made through whiteflash. Here are the only guidelines:

1. She really likes the side of the e-ring and doesnt want to cover it up, so nothing with a high profile.

2. She says she doesn''t care if it has diamonds or not, but I want to get her something with a few small ones, maybe a few 5-7 pointers on the top half spaced out a little bit.

I really haven''t paid much attention to wedding rings, so I''m hoping you guys can help me out with this and show me some pictures of some bands that might look good with her e-ring. The important thing is just that it doesnt cover up too much of the side view of the prongs. So what would you guys suggest? I''m thinking maybe something that sits flush with the e-ring and then "bows out" at the top to fit around the prongs. I''m not sure if these are the right terms, but the e-ring is a regular dome shape on the bottom half and turns into more of a knife edge near the top. But I think a knife edge band would have a higher profile and cover up more of the e-ring, so I think a lower profile dome shape would work better.

So here''s what I''m thinking so far...

I like the idea of this one, but maybe with the diamonds fewer and farther between (and maybe bigger). It would need to be shaped more for a 3 stone ring, and the band would need to be a thinner width and more dome shaped. I like this idea too with the diamonds alternating sides, but I''m not sure how well it would work with the bowed out shape.

Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
For non thread hoppers,

ering

ring.jpg

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I also love kamuelamom''s take on a wedding band for her similar 3 stone ring...

kmom54.jpg

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''d probably go with the matching vatche wedding band. I think it really makes a gorgeous set.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/27/2006 7:26:57 PM
Author: mrssalvo
I''d probably go with the matching vatche wedding band. I think it really makes a gorgeous set.
Yup, that''s exactly what I''d do too!!
2.gif

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I agree with the Vatche wedding band. It''s plain, no diamonds, right? I think 3-stones look best when paired with plain bands.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/27/2006 7:58:37 PM
Author: KristyDarling
I agree with the Vatche wedding band. It''s plain, no diamonds, right? I think 3-stones look best when paired with plain bands.

no, K-mom''s rings are Vatche. the matching band is curved with 3 rounds in the center and a pear on each end.

i think a thin plain band would look very nice too.

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
How about a thin plain band AND the 5-diamond one a la Kamuelamom?
31.gif
That way, she can pick and choose and wear whatever she likes, depending on how blingy her mood is.

snuga

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/27/2006 8:03:49 PM
Author: KristyDarling
How about a thin plain band AND the 5-diamond one a la Kamuelamom?
31.gif
That way, she can pick and choose and wear whatever she likes, depending on how blingy her mood is.
my thoughts exactly
2.gif

upgrading mama

Brilliant_Rock
hmm...how about a shared prong with small rounds?
Or I vote for a plain and a diamond one too!!

~*Alexis*~

Brilliant_Rock
I think i would ask for a biggie size...both! one in between the ering and the diamond band that way they dont rub together.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results