shape
carat
color
clarity

Wedding Day Diamond and Pearl Necklace/Earring Set

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

TTT

Rough_Rock

Hi Everyone! Hope it is okay that I post in this section, the necklace and earring do have diamonds in!

Just so excited and wanted to share – I’ve just bought my wedding jewellery set from Grays Antiques Market in London (getting married in a month!). It is an Edwardian pearl and diamond necklace and earrings set in platinum.

The necklace has nine little pendants hanging off the chain. Each little pendant has three melee diamonds and a natural pearl on the end (apparently cultivated pearls came in a bit later?). The platinum surrounding the diamonds also has little raised beads (is this called milling?). I don’t have any specs unfortunately but the diamonds look very white to me, when I compared it with my e-ring diamond which is an e.

The earrings aren’t actually part of a set, but the lady at the stall in the market picked out these which I think are a great match. The little diamonds between the pearls are just a little bit larger than the “head” of each pendant and has the same beaded platinum design on the outside. The diamonds here though are noticeably yellower than my e-ring diamond, but hopefully no one will notice as they are so small!

I love the fact that these pieces are antique and that they have a history. Love also thinking that they are sorta unique! (:

Would love to know what you think of these! I’m so excited to be wearing them on my wedding day.

necklace1979.jpg

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
TTT,
Wow what a lovely set, it''s gorgeous!!!!
30.gif
36.gif

widget

Ideal_Rock
Oh, my....they''re absolutely lovely!!!
30.gif

Great finds....congratualtions!

widget

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
Wow--those are just gorgeous & the earrings & necklace are very complimentary! Yay!
36.gif

Blue824

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, what a great set! Its going to look fabulous on you for your wedding day. Really beautiful

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
What a lovley, elegant set.
Wear it well.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Both beices are so delicate and lovely! I love how they are simliar but not identical...they will look stunning!

TTT

Rough_Rock
Thanks for all your replies guys! They make me even more excited to wear the set on my wedding day.
9.gif

Yes soulsis - I love the way they look like little angels
36.gif
It''s also perfect that my family has five persons (my parents, me and my two sisters) and his family has four persons (him, his parents and his sister) which makes nine angels in total!

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
beautiful! you can''t go wrong with diamonds and pearls!

icekid

Ideal_Rock
oooh so pretty! perfect wedding attire. i am developing more and more of a liking for pearls...

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
What a beautiful and special set! Perfect for your wedding day.
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results