shape
carat
color
clarity

Wedding band to sit flush with my engagement ring like an asscher ring another user had???

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

armanning

Rough_Rock
Hello all! This is my first post on pricescope.com. I have been looking around here quite a bit. I just got engaged about two weeks ago and I adore my ring. My problem is that I think I will have trouble finding a band that is micro pave that will sit flush with my engagement ring. I really want my wedding band to be flush. About a month ago, I had seen a ring where a lady had a flush band made to go with her asscher diamond ring and she was asking if people thought that she should get milgrain work done on the wedding band to match her engagement ring. Her band looked exactly like what I'm looking for. Does anyone know what I'm talking about? Also, would a band that sits flush with my ring look good since I have a split shank? Opinions are very much welcome.

ashleyrm1.jpg

armanning

Rough_Rock
From the website of the setting designer. I posted this one to show the side detail and the difficulty I am going to have in trying to find a flush setting.

ashleyrm4.jpg

beechezz

Brilliant_Rock
armanning,

I''m no help to you, but just wanted to say your ring is fabulous! Congrats on the engagement!

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I have an asscher ring with a little bump out on the bottom and I found a curved band to fit flush with my e-ring, there are photos in the picture gallery if you want to take a look to get ideas...

armanning

Rough_Rock
Thank you all so much for your kind comments! :)

Kmcq, that first post is the one I was talking about! I''m so glad you found it. I looked everywhere for it.

Does anyone else think that the kind of ring that was linked to in kmcq''s first comment would look good? I was thinking about either doing one larger mm micro pave band or a double row of 1mm micro pave band.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results