shape
carat
color
clarity

Wedding Band to go with W prong by Whiteflash

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Marie25

Rough_Rock
I have a beautiful 1.2c W prong solitair from Whiteflash and now comes the task of finding a wedding band. I am clueless as to where to start.

I don''t think I want a plain band but am not sure.

Any suggestions on a unique wedding band to match?

Also, is there a post with pics of wedding bands somewhere I''d love to look through other people''s pictures.

Thanks for the help.

Lisa

Isabelle

Brilliant_Rock
I have the W prong and you can see the two wedding bands I wear with it in my post that happens to be on the first page of Show Me the Ring currently. Both of my bands are plain though, so it might not be in your taste. A pave band would look great with it, IMO. You would want something with a comparable width to the W Prong ERing, I suspect, but thin bands can look really pretty flanking a thicker shanked Ering, so it''s really a matter of personal preference. I would link to my thread if I knew how. LOL The title is "Incredible! My W Prong from Whiteflash is Here!" --something like that :) Good luck with finding the right ring. :)

girlie-girl

Brilliant_Rock
Here's Isabelle's thread and a couple pics to go with it:

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/incre%C3%ADble-my-whiteflash-w-prong-is-here.87600/

Wpronghandshotwith%20fire.jpg

wprongsideview.jpg

I like the plain bands, but agree a pave band (or two) would look fantastic.

krisvrn

Brilliant_Rock
I love having bands on each side of the engagement ring. It really complements the ER.

omieluv

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/29/2008 11:18:36 AM
Author: geckodani
I''m a big fan of the WF Comfort-Fit Scattered Diamond band. Simple, but with a little extra bling.
This could be nice option for you, though I do like Isabell''s look as well.

Isabelle

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks you guys.
35.gif
I love the plain bands flanking the ering; I figure my right hand is always available for times I want the serious blingage. LOL

I agree though that a thin pave band would look really awesome as well. I gave serious thought to pave-ing my grandmother''s ring and the other one they made for me, but ultimately I chickened out. I was afraid I wouldn''t like it, and then I would have damaged a ring that had a lot of sentimental value to me. But if I had been starting from scratch, I might well have gone with the pave. I think it would look terrific FWIW.

MMT

Ideal_Rock
Isabelle. I love the look with the two plain bands. So simple and gorgeous. Wow!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results