shape
carat
color
clarity

We finally decided on a diamond!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
Sam and I have been shopping around for an e-ring for a couple months now. 3 weeks ago, we decided on our setting and last week, we finally found our diamond!! I took a lot of pics and just finished uploading them to my original thread.

I didn''t feel like reposting them again (there are a lot!), so please go here to check it out! https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/our-journey-for-our-ring.31655/

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That stone is really beautiful but your little girl steals the show. She is so precious!

When do you think the project will be complete? Can''t wait to see pics of the stone mounted. . . bet you are excited too! Congrats!

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
Hey MissGotRocks! I have no idea when the ring will be complete. I am trying to stay out of the whole project now. Sam knows when and he''ll be the one contacted when it is ready. I''m guessing it''s going to take somewhere between 3-4 weeks? I am very excited! Trying hard to keep my mind off of it though.

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
Milly,

I just read your other posts and I loved the picture with the diamond on your daughter''s hand! That is so adorable and funny!
The story about your cousin was also wonderful! You seem like such a sweet woman.

I''m eagerly awaiting pictures of your finished ring!

Stephanie

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Jelly! Alyssa loved the diamond very much. After 5 minutes, I asked for the diamond back and she didn't want to give it back! The newest word she learned lately is "mine!" and she kept saying that when I wanted to take it back! LOL, it was a funny sight. Everyone at the store was laughing.
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results