shape
carat
color
clarity

watch!!!

Which hand is your watch on?(or wrist for the technical term ;) )

• Left

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Right

• None

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sparkly_stars

Brilliant_Rock
so i wondered, which hand do you wear YOUR watch on, and then of course the "why".
some of you may not even wear a watch?
just curious!

sparkly_stars

Brilliant_Rock
I wear my watch on my right hand, simply because my right hand rings are "fancier" and any watch i wear i feel will always dress the rings down(or something?).
My right hand(even if i have that rhr there), i feel is still my casual hand.. so the watch goes on that one!

(i know a LOT of people have to have their watch on their left hand.. but i just don''t like the look of any of the watches i''ve had ever with my left hand rings..) lol..
31.gif

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Cause I''m right-handed, it''s on the left. If I keep it on the right, it gets in my way.

Shay

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
I bet most wear it on the left b/c they are righties...but I''m a leftie and wear it on the left...dunno why!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I don''t wear a watch anymore BUT when I did I wore it on the right (I am right handed) I don''t know why, it seemed better that way. I think its funny b/c FH wears his on the right (right handed as well). I guess we are just strange....

fancyrock

Brilliant_Rock
I''m with you, MMM.... I am a rightie, but i wear my watch on my right. I guess I always felt that my right hand isn''t as feminine enough, so to dress it up... I wear my watch on my right hand.

ok... so I''m the odd one!!
9.gif

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
I''m a freak like MMM, Tacori and Firerock!! I''m a righty who always has worn a watch on the Right as well. My bf is the same way. Strange!!

Allie_oops

Rough_Rock
Long-time lurker, first time poster.
28.gif

I''m ambidextrous but wear it on my right so I can put it on with my left. I write righty but compute lefty.
Go figure.

AChiOAlumna

Brilliant_Rock
I''m a lefty, but wear my watch depending on what I''m doing...when on the computer, my watch needs to go on my right hand, because it bothers me on my left, but if I''m out shopping, it''ll go on my left...

Strange, huh?

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am ambidextrous but I write mostly left, so I wear it on the right. BUT since Im a neurotic loser who MIGHT bang it on my ring, I wear no watch. I tried training myself to wear it on the left but it feels weird.

stretch4

Ideal_Rock
I used to wear it on my right even though I am right handed. When I realized that you are supposed to wear it on the opposite wrist, I switched to the left arm. But lately, I haven''t been wearing one at all
3.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m a lefty and I wear my watch (if I''m wearing one at all) on my left wrist. Probably because when I was little, someone told me to do that not realizing I was left handed. Now I wear it there anyway, I couldn''t even imagine wearing it on my right hand!

fancyrock

Brilliant_Rock
I remember.... during my wacky high school days... I''ve worn my watch around my ankle. W*T*F was i thinking...? I guess it was a time when everyone wanted to be different.
31.gif
9.gif

glaucomflecken

Brilliant_Rock
im a rightie and wear my watch on my left wrist. I guess so it doesnt drag or get in the way when I write but it just feels weird to me on my right wrist, I dont know why!

Then again, I recall the days in the 80s when I wore 2 or 3 watches...swatch watches...on each wrist...
20.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/9/2005 6:27:43 PM
Author: firerock
I remember.... during my wacky high school days... I''ve worn my watch around my ankle. W*T*F was i thinking...? I guess it was a time when everyone wanted to be different.
31.gif
9.gif
Didja have to cross your legs when you wanted to know what time it was?!?!?!!
9.gif

fancyrock

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/9/2005 6:47:56 PM
Author: FireGoddess

Date: 9/9/2005 6:27:43 PM
Author: firerock
31.gif
9.gif
Didja have to cross your legs when you wanted to know what time it was?!?!?!!
9.gif
i sure did. i could walk and lift my ankle up to see what time it was. it was a very strange movement...but hey - everything was strange in high school!! Ahhhh..... the good old days!!
31.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
I wear my watch on my left hand, right handed. Worry about ink getting on it when I wear it on the right...so I stopped.

How is it that Annoymus users post? Confused!

Blue824

Brilliant_Rock
No watches! Don''t like them
1.gif

On very rare occasions I''ve had to wear them and they''re on my left though. I''m a righty. Its just more comfortable. I also almost always wear bracelets on my left as well. My right hand is pretty lonely, now that I think about it!

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
I''m right handed and wear it on my left. When I was young I was told that''s where you are "supposed" to wear it. Not sure about the logic of that but I''ve always had that in my head and never understood why people wore them on their right hands. I always feel like they''re doing it wrong!! The things they put in your head when you are a child can stay with you forever...

fancyrock

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/9/2005 11:47:56 PM
Author: Matatora
I wear my watch on my left hand, right handed. Worry about ink getting on it when I wear it on the right...so I stopped.

How is it that Annoymus users post? Confused!
Matatora - i was in the middle of updating my personal info and i submitted my thread before i could veried the info. I thought that was weird too. I guess i was caught in no-man''s-land. Now I should be FIREROCK again.
37.gif

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
I wear my watch on my left arm, and I am a right hander.

I''m a nut about wearing a watch -- must have it on 24 hours a day, even when I sleep. It''s not like I look at it in the middle of the night, but I have it on all evening (must know what time it is constantly), and I just don''t take it off when I go to sleep. My rings come off, but I always wear my watch. I''ll take it off to get a shower and then put it right back on. Thankfully, it is superslim and does not scratch anything or get in the way.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m right handed and wear my watch on my left hand. My kids are both lefties and they wear it on their left hand. Go figure!!!

thebanjodog

Shiny_Rock
curlygirl we were taught the same thing. when i got my first watch my father taught me how to wear it. on the left arm. he was left handed and i am right handed but we both wore our watches on the left arm. i never considered wearing it any other way. banjo

hopefulheidi

Shiny_Rock
I''m right handed with a few different reasons for wearing my watch on my left hand. 1) As a web developer I often spend a lot of time using my mouse to make graphics and I can''t comfortably rest my right wrist on my wrist support when wearing a watch. 2) Since I just got a new watch with a few sparklies embedded in it and I wear a RHR every day but have a currently diamondless left hand, it allows me to have a little bling on both sides :)

louisesam

Rough_Rock
righty here w/ watch on the right hand as well. my left wrist is sensitive so i can''t have anything tight there.

KBerly

Brilliant_Rock
It's on my right because I write with my left
1.gif

jennalyns

Shiny_Rock
I wear mine on the left. I used to wear it on the right as a kid, and someone told me that was the wrong hand, so I''ve worn it on the left since I was about 11! lol. I''m right handed, and it''s easier to put it on and take off when it''s on the left. Also I''m a music teacher so I always take my watch off when I conduct because it gets in the way, no matter what hand it''s on.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results