shape
carat
color
clarity

W-band finished product!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

DMBsGirl

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/12/2008 9:24:31 PM
Author: Milly
yay it''s here! it looks awesome!!! i think it goes perfectly with your ering. it doesn''t match exactly, but that''s even better! and the idea of stacking later on is something to look forward to.

what is the carat weight on that baby? did i miss it somewhere?
thanks milly!
the band it is made up of 1.5 pointers, approx tcw of .45

snlee

Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful and looks great with your ering!

isis~goddess

Shiny_Rock
you did a beautiful job designing your set, it''s something that no one else will have! it''s a head turner!

CrownJewel

Brilliant_Rock
I am so in love with your wedding band! It''s gorgeous! I just showed it to FI... :)

blinkydoll

Brilliant_Rock
What a pretty band
1.gif
and your e-ring is soo pretty! they look great together
36.gif

I alllmost went with the same style for my w-band--it was a bev K one. I have a pink sapp and diamond one sim to it.
What made you decide to go custom with it? also-- I may have missed it... but is it plat?
Its going to be so hard to wait till Dec! maybe you could get some visitation rights? hmm?
2.gif

EMPTorres

Shiny_Rock
They are so lovely together.. What a great look..

Independent Gal

Ideal_Rock
That's beautiful. Can I be very rude and ask how much it set you back? Of course feel free not to answer.

ETA: oops. I see you already posted that. Thanks!

heather318

Shiny_Rock
I absolutely love your rings together! I love how they aren''t a perfect match but how they still coordinate so well! I also love that it fits under the top of your ring! Gorgeous!

blinkydoll

Brilliant_Rock
20.gif
sorry--- You alreay had the info stated--- I was too busy looking at your PIcs the first time around!
4.gif

ooooh!! i see that you would like a pink sapp and diamond one someday
31.gif
mmmmm I know how it is--- once you start the stacking bug--there is no going back
31.gif
Fun !

Kay

Ideal_Rock
YUM! That ring is gorgeous, and looks like it has all kinds of fun stacking possibilities.

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
DMB, your set is lovely!! The band looks perfect with your e-ring without being too "matchy"! They really do look gorgeous on you, congratulations...and I am sorry that you have to wait so long to wear them (that is my son''s birthday btw, he will be 9)!

jfus

Shiny_Rock
I''m back because I"m still smitten with this ring!

I spoke to WF right after you posted this and I thought it would be out of my range but FI said I can go ahead and get it if I want... :) I still have some time but I have to make sure this is what I want! I''m so excited :)

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks perfect with your ring!

KirbyCarolina

Rough_Rock
I''ve been lurking around on Pricescope for a while now (about a year), and had to finally come out of lurkdom to comment on your set. It''s so perfect......my absolute favorite of all sets I''ve EVER seen. No joke!! You did such a fantastic job putting together this unique combination!

surfgirl

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty...congrats!

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
ooooo I adore your band! It looks so beautiful with your ering!!
36.gif
36.gif

One of my favorite bands on PS by far!!

Jenn5504

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my gosh, I just saw the hand shots with your ering, IT''S PERFECT!!!!!!!!! I love love LOVE it! Where did you get this idea to go with your ering? I would have never come up with it but I do NOT think you could have done ANY better. I just adore it paired with your ering!
30.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results