shape
carat
color
clarity

Vintage / Art Deco wedding band with RB plain solitaire ering?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

aeroo

Rough_Rock
Does anyone have this combo? I would love to see it. I have a plain RB solitaire ering and am still searching for my wedding band, which I am almost sure I found. It is very similar to the ring below with the pink background (I stole this pic from Reena!).

My ering shank is 2mm and I finally found a vintage style band that is also 2mm. I can't wait to get it!

I would love to see others' vintage style bands with plain solitaire erings!

reenavintage.JPG

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Here's my solitaire with an antique style band.
My solitaire's band is about 2.5 mm.

upantique111.jpg

beau13

Ideal_Rock
THAT is gorgeous! LOVE it..then again you know how I love unique bands, mixing them with solitaires! Absolutely breathtaking Coatimundi!!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is a stunning combination! I love the band(s) that you posted!

kellyfish

Brilliant_Rock
The milgrain is really pretty! I love the look--and coat''s enourmous & beautuful stone helps, too.....

aeroo

Rough_Rock
Oooh, that IS yummy! I love the contrast between the simple classic ering and the detailed band. Thanks for sharing! Any more out there?

Aeroo, WHERE did you find your band ???

I love the band in the picture you "borrowed" from Reena.. I have been looking for one just like that, 2mm, and have had no luck...

I find some that are similar, but just not THE SAME !!!

Any help would be appreciated !

sbuffaloe

Rough_Rock
I would love to know where these came from, too! I am looking for something just like this except diamond/sapphire combo for RH pinky ring!

DiamanteBlu

Ideal_Rock
coatimundi - what gorgeous rings! I love the simple solitaire with that band.

Aeroo. One of the top 2 you posted would look great!

aeroo

Rough_Rock
Date: 2/11/2008 8:57:09 PM
Author: BrownEyedCountryGirl
Aeroo, WHERE did you find your band ???

I love the band in the picture you ''borrowed'' from Reena.. I have been looking for one just like that, 2mm, and have had no luck...

I find some that are similar, but just not THE SAME !!!

Any help would be appreciated !

I found it on ebay, but it''s not exactly the same - it''s half eternity style so it doesn''t go all the way around, which was what I was looking for. I''ve put in my order and it''s being custom made, so I will have to wait another month or so to get it. I just can''t wait to see it on my finger!
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results