Premium
It looks fabulous with the milgrain :love:

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
amazing! :love:

Pretty_Shiny_Things

Rough_Rock
Logan Sapphire said:
What a beautiful ring and it has such presence on your hand. I love the twist on the standard Emilya. Congratulations!
Thank you, Logan Sapphire! I love your cathedral Emylia too!

apacherose said:
Oh have mercy! That is stunning, the milgraining is - it makes it even better, if possible. You can just really see the incredible lines and workmanship- Lotus a masterpiece. Truly. The hand shot is incredible. Swoon. Congratulations!
Thank you, apacherose! The millegraining definitely makes it more soft and delicate. Even to my near sighted eyes, the tiny beads are miniscule.

diamondseeker2006 said:
Wow, the milgrain is just an outstanding addition! SO glad you did that!!! :love: :love: :love:
Thanks again, diamondseeker2006! I'm glad I listened to SO and went with it. :dance:

endless_summer said:
I almost just fell out of my chair - the ring is so feminine & beautiful - I'm very happy for you that VC was able to so flawlessly bring your ideas to life!
Thank you, endless_summer! I couldn't think of another designer who could do this so beautifully!

Acinom said:
It looks fabulous with the milgrain :love:
Thanks again, Acinom! Your blue ring gave me the courage to add them! Actually, VC said he loves it so much more with the millegraining, but didn't want to impose his opinion on me.

Skippy said:
Thank you, Skippy!

petrock<3

Brilliant_Rock
Stunning! ! I absolutely love the side view and the delicate petals. Congratulations!

Pretty_Shiny_Things

Rough_Rock
These will be the last pictures for a loooong while until the proposal. :cry: SO graciously let me wear Lotus until my birthday, but he's confiscating it this weekend. :boohoo:

unboxing lotus
recently_updated13.jpg

lotus and flora: the only remaining flowers after the recent heat wave
lotus_and_flora.jpg

lotus and fruits: late bloomers
lotus_and_fruits.jpg

favorite random shots
favs.jpg

Pretty_Shiny_Things

Rough_Rock
For some reason, the collages came out too small. A token of my appreciate for all PS has done, here are some full size pics for your enjoyment. :wavey:

Lotus and rain lily
img_20140918_090444.jpg

gratuitous food photo
img_20140916_140729.jpg

current reading material - The Bone Clocks by David Mitchell - highly recommend!
img_20140918_112641.jpg

on my favorite flower
img_20140918_090650.jpg

last hand shot
img_20140910_105341.jpg

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pretty_Shiny_Things|1411078222|3753375 said:
These will be the last pictures for a loooong while until the proposal. :cry: SO graciously let me wear Lotus until my birthday, but he's confiscating it this weekend. :boohoo:

favorite random shots
favs.jpg

P_S_T, I am sooooo obsessed with your ring. I love everything about it! :love: :love: :love: Yours and the original "Anne Marie" are my absolute VC faves!! (of course, those HUGE ROCKS don't hurt!) ;))

csimons78

Rough_Rock
Hello i I am seriously considering purchasing this setting for my 3.10 carat diamond. Would you be willing to take a quick video of your ring? Also are you still happy with it, any problems with the setting? Also may I ask how much you paid for the setting alone? Feel free to email **edited by moderator, please do not post personal info for everyone's protection**

makeable

Shiny_Rock
The sound of me fainting… *THUD!*
Perfection. :love:

kathleenmv

Shiny_Rock
Breathtakingly beautiful!! :love:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
csimons78|1438827727|3911715 said:
Hello i I am seriously considering purchasing this setting for my 3.10 carat diamond. Would you be willing to take a quick video of your ring? Also are you still happy with it, any problems with the setting? Also may I ask how much you paid for the setting alone? Feel free to email **edited by moderator, please do not post personal info for everyone's protection**

Please contact Victor for current pricing. His work is excellent and he has virtually no complaints regarding quality problems. The one thing you need to know about this design is that it probably should not be worn with a wedding band as it will hit the petals in the gallery. One option would be to have a doughnut at the base to allow for a low band to be worn with it. Discuss that with Victor if that is a concern.

baroque

Shiny_Rock
Oh my! I LOVE YOUR RING!!! What a beauty! Congratulations!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results