shape
carat
color
clarity

Victor Canera -- The Vine -- three cushion stone ring!!!

TwinMom

Rough_Rock
Just got my three stone ring from Victor Canera and I'm so amazed at how beautiful his work is! I wanted to thank everyone on PS for such helpful posts, I did research here before selecting a stone, then found Victor through various posts. gypsy was so helpful with her support, and I found Charmypoo's post on selecting cushions so useful!!

CENTER stone: 1.72 ct F S1 (eye clean) brilliant cushion with an 8 thin main pavilion from James Allen. Ring size 4.5.

I initially sent it to Victor with the intention of getting the halo cushion Emilya. But then he said he saw the stone and thought of another design, and I had so much confidence in his artistic vision I said ok, do what you think looks best. I AM SO GLAD I DID!! :love: :love: :love:

The ring is a tri shank with a trellis-like setting. I tried to pick photos that showed off how graceful the setting is, but the pictures don't do it justice. The entire ring just flows so beautifully -- even though I love my stone, I think I may love the setting more; the entire ring as a whole is a work of art. It feels amazing on my hand, and I'm just so happy with it. I have thought of rings as typically being focused on the diamond, but now I see how beautiful it can be to have a hand forged piece that brings the stone and setting into a fluid and cohesive piece.

Here's the video...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBSOtjx_TLc

I looked at so many pictures on PS before picking Victor, and I have to say, the photos are only one hundredth of how beautiful the ring is in real life. So I'm thinking now that the other rings of his are even more dazzling in person, and I'm amazed!!!!

I'd like to add that the service, communication, and general professionalism at VC Studio were all terrific. The team is very easy to work with and incredibly responsive, and even though I gave Victor free rein, I spoke to him a number of times regarding timing, etc.

Thanks again to everyone on PS, what a fantastic resource. My husband saw the ring first and although he has no interest in jewelry, and was swamped at work, he kept texting me all day about how perfect it is. :love:

img_5207.jpg

img_5209.jpg

img_5210.jpg

img_5211.jpg

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yay! I admired this ring on Victor's FB and was secretly hoping it belonged to a PSer. And it does!!!
It's such an elegant and graceful design. What a beauty :love:. Victor really outdid himself with this stunning design. It's a classic, yet has such a fresh and updated look. That shank drives me crazy: it's soooooo exquisite. :love:

I have 2 rings by Victor myself and I completely recognize what you are saying about the customer service, craftmanship and beauty of the ring. Enjoy your Victor Canera ring!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So you are the lucky owner of this ring on his FB page! :appl: It is completely gorgeous! :love: Can you tell us more info about the side stones?

Please include more profile shots, too! :cheeky:

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
OMG! This is YOUR RING? Victor posted it on FB and I fell head over heels in love. Oh, I'm so happy I could do a Snoopy Dance. It looks FANTASTIC, and is just PERFECT on you!

Oh. I'm so happy for you.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Just for reference this is the ASET of the center stone:

285887aset__4_.jpg

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
wowzers!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! I love the shank!

laurenk

Brilliant_Rock
Amazing!! Looks massive on your hand and unique too!! I actually adore the elongated cushion and think its beautiful on your hand!

glitterpants

Rough_Rock
Wow, that is a gorgeous ring. I love the classic appeal with major bling impact. Will you be wearing a band with it? More pics please!!

finerthings

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations, your ring is gorgeous and in perfect proportion. :appl: It looks balanced and beautiful, awesome design and beautiful diamonds!

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful ring! I love the finger coverage! :love:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats - it's just beautiful! Would love lots more pictures - especially side shots of the ring.

What size are the sidestones?

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Wowsers!! It's fantastic! What gorgeous stones with the perfect setting to show them off! That's sure to be an heirloom! Wear it with much health and happiness!

lambskin

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW!!! :love: :appl: I love a big three stone. It looks beautiful on your lovely hands. I am so not a fan of halos...you will always love this classic ring that will never go out of style.You have one of my favorite rings on this site.

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
That is an incredible setting & your cushion is stunning!! Thank you for sharing!! :appl: :appl: :love: :love:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GORGEOUS. :love:
Please post more pics. :appl:

Trekkie

Brilliant_Rock
Absolutely stunning! :love: :love:

Striking design and very well executed!

Wear it in good health!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results