shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Victor Canera reset my 3.39 ct OEC! Tapered French cuts

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is truly a beautiful work of art! Thanks for the info, LGK, I had just wondered about that. Your ring is indeed perfect in
every way! Hope it brings you joy when you look at it every day!!!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
***swoon***** I LOVE those french cuts! My gosh, they take my breath away!!!!

LGK

Ideal_Rock
That's it for the moment; I will try to get a few more tonight at home :bigsmile:

lgksetting13.jpg

lgksetting14.jpg

lgksetting15.jpg

lgksetting16.jpg

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

:love: ring :appl:

cheers--Sharon

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LGK|1301012087|2879550 said:
That's it for the moment; I will try to get a few more tonight at home :bigsmile:

And.. it must be said, a matching band with this orange blossom design - just like in this shot - would be an amazing complement :naughty:

OCmom3xboys

Shiny_Rock
B E A U T I F U L ! ! !

Perfect setting for your stone.

singer

Brilliant_Rock
OMG! That is my dream ring if I ever saw one! Honestly....before I even saw this post, this was my dream design (in general...with the french cut sides...bezel...etc) for a ring! Wowza! You are one lucky lady!!!! :love: :appl: :love: :appl: :love: :appl: :love:

Echidna

Brilliant_Rock
LGK, that is BREATHTAKING! What an amazingly beautiful work of art. I'm loving those french cuts; thanks for all the pics so those of us who never get to see such rarities :blackeye: can enjoy too!

I am predicting an absolute avalanche of new work for Victor...

PS. I shop at my grocer because it's the one with the best lighting for sparklies. Nothing wrong with picking the "best" bench if you have to choose one in the first place ;))

Aoife

Brilliant_Rock
That is just gorgeous! The quality of the details-milgrain, engraving-the balance and flow of the design is just breathtaking. Wow!

Congratulations, LGK, I think your OEC is going to be very, very happy in its forever home!

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Wow, it's just gorgeous!

vintagelover229

Ideal_Rock
Premium
There's nothing to add that hasn't already been said! It's the most beautiful ring I've ever seen and quite honestly my dream ring to a T! Wear it in good health and it looks beautiful in it's forever home!

You look beautiful wearing it too ;-)

The long wait has come to an end...and it's a beautiful milgrain bezel engraved piece of French cut OEC heaven.

Drool.
:-o :love: :appl: :lickout:

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
It is just lovely, perfect, stunning. I think this setting is by far the best home your diamond has had. The engraving work is awesome, wha ta special touch that only you really get to enjoy. And the french cuts! To die for!

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
Wow!! :o :-o :love: :cheeky: :love: :appl: :-o :o :lickout: :love: :love:

***SWOON*** :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

This is seriously my dream ring down to every last detail... it is just total perfection!!!! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Thank you for all of the pictures and feel free to post more if you must ;)) :Up_to_something: :bigsmile: ....please 8)

Ara Ann

Brilliant_Rock
Wow...now my eyes are sore, from staring at your gorgeous ring! SO beautiful! Thanks for posting all the pics for us! LOVE it! :appl:

LGK

Ideal_Rock
Hospatogi, Pancake, Pixies, Kelpie, lknvrb4, bright ice, lbbaber, MissGotRocks, yennyfire, stci, Dani, diamondseeker2006, mrssalvo, luv2sparkle, EB, tyty333, Circe, junebug17, susimoo, CristinaDoes26.2, Yssie, Haven, BoulderGal, Ninama, kimber418, Ara Ann, lulu, stargurl78, Aoife, poshpepper, mayerling, SuzyQZ, D&T, coati, athenaworth, kittybean, Lula, SweetieTooth, Gypsy, emeraldcrazed, texaskj, Tacori E-ring, MrsM, LALove, somethingshiny, DandiAndi, Tuckins1, baby nurse, Taylorbug!, slg47, packrat (*gigglesnort*, I was being a big of a pain huh?), sparklyOEC, Dee*Jay, panda08, susimoo, Farleysmom, SandyCheeks, canuk-, OCmom3xboys, singer, Echidna, Aoife, vespergirl, vintagelover229, Dreamer, poshpepper- THANK YOU!! I love being able to burble about jewelery with you guys- none of my IRL friends have much interest in it.

slg47, yeah the bracelet is kinda overshadowed :tongue: I think they go pretty well together at least, with the big faceting.

Victor!! Thank you again, *so* much- even my husband was impressed with the workmanship on it and he just isn't too into jewelry (surprise huh?)- it really is absolutely perfect for me.

Yssie- you are evil, evil :devil: . Tempting me to go try on that orange blossom band that one of the dealers here at the antique mall has. Luckily, or unluckily, it was ginormous... but it looked realllly cool with the new setting!

singer & baby nurse- I guess great minds think alike huh? Haha! I would totally recommend Victor Canera for this style of setting, especially since Leon has declared it off limits to anyone except those who buy a center stone from him. (Which seems silly since Wintotty, who got the first one I think, had an AVC in

I wasn't able to get any decent pics last night- got home too late and the artificial light in the house is lousy- but maybe later this afternoon I will go sit on the roof and take some, with or without kitty litter! The lighting is good up there if the sun is out.

Burk

Ideal_Rock
Absolutely STUNNING!!!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Yup. PERFECT.

anne_h

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous!!!

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
I love those french cuts, beautiful ring!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! This is such a fabulous piece! It's a work of art!

OCmom3xboys

Shiny_Rock
I can't get over how beautiful your ring is? I've noticed that you are an antique jewelry collector, is there is story (family heirloom, ebay buy, etc) about your center stone?

rmm

Rough_Rock
that is a beautiful ring! congrats!

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
Speechless... it's beautiful. :love: :love: :love:

stci

Ideal_Rock
Beauty... beauty... beauty!!!

It's the first time I saw double milgrain and I love it! The setting is to die for and the diamond too! Congratulations and wear it in good health! :appl:

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
That thing is a work of art!!!! :love: :love: :love: Absolutely perfect!

LGK

Ideal_Rock
OCmom3xboys|1301157298|2880730 said:
I can't get over how beautiful your ring is? I've noticed that you are an antique jewelry collector, is there is story (family heirloom, ebay buy, etc) about your center stone?
It was an ebay find, actually. I found it in 2008; it was set in this really elaborate modern setting with two .33 ct side stones and a triple halo. Looked like a brick on my hand, lol- really OTT with the original setting. So it was reset as soon as I could manage. It's one of the unusual OECs that scores well on the HCA. I'd bought it to resell but as it turned out, I couldn't part with it :bigsmile:

katedrac

Rough_Rock
Little late seeing this thread but, gorgeous Ring, beautiful. Your stone couldn't find a nicer home.
P.S. I own one of Victor's rings too, I agree with you that the workmanship is top notch.

Love Street

Shiny_Rock
WOW WOW WOW!!!!!!!

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

I aboslutely looooove how your ring turned out - it is truly the perfect home for that stunning rock! I love the engraving on the shank and the beautiful gallery, and I love those tapered French cuts! I truly think that the warmth and the faceting of those sidestones is the perfect complement to old warm cuts - match made in heaven!!

We are definitely warm-tapered-French-cut-sisters! :)

LALove

Brilliant_Rock
LGK|1301254175|2881281 said:
OCmom3xboys|1301157298|2880730 said:
It was an ebay find, actually. I found it in 2008; it was set in this really elaborate modern setting with two .33 ct side stones and a triple halo. Looked like a brick on my hand, lol- really OTT with the original setting. So it was reset as soon as I could manage. It's one of the unusual OECs that scores well on the HCA. I'd bought it to resell but as it turned out, I couldn't part with it :bigsmile:
I remember reading your first thread on your GORGEOUS honker and thinking there was no way I'd be able to sell it! I'm so happy that you decided to keep it!! :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

Every last bit of your ring is perfection- a true work of art :love: :lickout: :sun:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results