clarity

#JOTW Victor Canera reset my 3.39 ct OEC! Tapered French cuts

iugurl

Shiny_Rock
WOW!!! I am truly envious! It is so gorgeous. :love:

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Popping back in to say what a treat your pictures are! I was practically holding my breath Thurs as you were posting them, lol! The bezel is gorgeous, as is the scroll work. I've never seen French cut diamonds in person but they sure seem fabulous! Victor is truly an artist for putting this amazing ring together.

Enjoy your lovely ring and wear it in good health :)) !

tanj

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Your ring is absolutely beautiful.

Lula

Ideal_Rock
Perfect. It's just perfect. Glad you went with the bezel!

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
holy smokes his work is exquisite! :love:

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
Stunning! Simply stunning! :love: :appl:

Love your pictures also! So crisp and they capture the ring beautifully!

Enjoy!

Cachette :))

LGK

Ideal_Rock
Cachette|1301403440|2882509 said:
Stunning! Simply stunning! :love: :appl:

Love your pictures also! So crisp and they capture the ring beautifully!

Enjoy!

Cachette :))
Can you believe that the camera is a older, used one that I paid like $100 for? It's my favorite for taking *great* closeups; it isn't perfect, low light shots get all artifact-y and funky, and forget about quick snapshots, but the macro lens it has is awesome. You can just about set the lens up against stuff and it focuses even fractions of an inch away. I love it for taking pics of antiques and jewelry. (And it's bulky and not so purty, but it does what I need it to quite well.)

dinamit

Shiny_Rock
I can't believe I am so late replying to this thread!

What a ring LGK! It's fantastic how you've put all of your experience and taste to create a piece of perfection, with the help of a master jeweller of course :wink2:. It's spectacular. Love the stone, the frech cuts, everything...Enjoy!

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
HOW DID I MISS THIS?!?!?!?! I just picked my jaw up off my keyboard!!! This is perfection! My new favorite ring! The carving is pefect! and the stones :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Angietaren

Rough_Rock
Can't believe I missed this. LGK your ring is AMAAZING! Welcome to the Victor sistahood lol. I just went through 5 pages so that I don't miss a photo. I would have never thought of bezel setting my own stone. The engraving looks amazing. Congratulations! I'm wondering if I can have my ring engraved now, hmmm.

blingmyring

Shiny_Rock
LGK, I can't think of an adjective worthy enough to describe how beautiful your ring is ... wear it in the best of health !!!

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
beautiful!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
OH MY GOSH, How did I miss this ring?!??! GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS :love: :love: :love:

My heart skips a beat when I see this ring. It's TDF.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Skippy|1325113429|3090351 said:
OH MY GOSH, How did I miss this ring?!??! GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS :love: :love: :love:

Ditto!!!!! :o I have seen this ring before but it doesn't look like I posted on this thread for some odd reason! But it is a work of art, that is for sure!!!

Echidna

Brilliant_Rock
LGK, we miss you 'round these parts. Hope you're well :wavey:

SparklyOEC

Brilliant_Rock
I just :love: this ring! It's simply stunning!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
I don't know where she is and I'm worried. I sent her an email, and no response.

Echidna

Brilliant_Rock
Gypsy|1325232168|3091327 said:
I don't know where she is and I'm worried. I sent her an email, and no response.

Thanks for emailing her, Gypsy. I'd be worried too. Hopefully it's just a busy patch or something went wrong with her computer (i.e., nothing serious!).

blueiris

Brilliant_Rock
I'm glad this thread resurfaced so I could see this amazing ring! I love the French cuts and the whole ring is just stunning.

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring!! :appl:

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
*thud* I'll let you know what I think about this as soon as I pick myself back off the floor.

Rosecat

Rough_Rock
I love your ring so much! It's stunned me, jaw dropping beauty! The best ring ive ever seen :) Congratulations

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
VC does it, again!!! It's perfection!!! I'm in love!!! Congratulations!!! Will you pair it with a VC band??
Please keep sharing photos!!! She's gorgeous!!! :eek2::love:

householbrook

Rough_Rock
Trade
oh. my GOSH! This is easily my one of my favorite VC rings yet. Your OEC and the french cuts are M's!!?? No freakin way, they absolutely look icy white, holy cow. Congrats on such a stunning piece, I can't wait to see more hand shots!!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results