shape
carat
color
clarity

Victor Canera High Dome French Cut Eternity

MiriamS

Rough_Rock
I would like to share another example of Victor’s extraordinary hand forged work. This ring is size 6 3/4, 3mm wide, and contains 2.75 carats of “high dome” French cut stones.

I absolutely love this band. It very comfortable to wear, so much so that I keep checking to make sure it has not fallen off. The most fascinating thing to me is the topography of the diamonds within the band. The stones show lots of beautiful colors, especially outdoors.

The purchasing experience could not have been easier. Victor is gracious and patient, and he responded right away to all of my questions. I was promised the ring in three weeks, but it was actually delivered much sooner than that.

This ring is difficult to photograph, out of 100 or so attempts I only kept a handful of them. I tried to capture the lovely faceting of the diamonds and the delicate details.

_24696.jpg

_24697.jpg

_24698.jpg

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
VC has done a fabulous job on your french cut eternity! :appl: Enjoy it for many years to come!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Now that is stunning!! :love: What a beauty, I love VC's work, it's exquisite! :appl: Congrats and enjoy!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your band with frenchies is stunning! I love the high crowns and subdued sparkle of the frenchies. It's a true heirloom piece.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous. :love: Wear in health and happiness!

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
That is simply gorgeous, always sort of thought I may like one, yours is stunning! How do you like the high dome cut? I've always wondered about that, does the high dome cut enhance the sparkle factor? Besides the obvious cut differences, what are the other subtle differences?

sofi

Rough_Rock
Thank you all for your comments and good wishes. I feel so fortunate to have been introduced to French cuts on this forum with all of your dazzling examples. I am especially grateful to m-2-b for posting about her ring, it embodied everything I could want in an eternity. if you are reading I hope you don't mind that I asked Victor to make an exact copy of yours.

Sarahb, I do not have any traditional french cuts to compare mine to. I think the high domes might make the diamonds show more fire but I will leave that to the experts. I was a little concerned that high domes might be uncomfortable to wear but that is not the case at all.

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
sofi|1417289533|3792388 said:
Thank you all for your comments and good wishes. I feel so fortunate to have been introduced to French cuts on this forum with all of your dazzling examples. I am especially grateful to m-2-b for posting about her ring, it embodied everything I could want in an eternity. if you are reading I hope you don't mind that I asked Victor to make an exact copy of yours.

Sarahb, I do not have any traditional french cuts to compare mine to. I think the high domes might make the diamonds show more fire but I will leave that to the experts. I was a little concerned that high domes might be uncomfortable to wear but that is not the case at all.
sofi--I don't have a french cut anything, but have always wondered about the high dome cut--how high is it, say from the top of the metal on your setting? In my mind I see the diamond protruding a bit higher, is that the case?

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Spectacular!!!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Spectacular! I hope you are enjoying every second of wearing it. :appl: :appl: It is an absolutely lovely ring that will be amazing on its own.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is a beautiful ring - I love the way it looks on your hand!

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
AMAZING!

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
Stunning!!! I love the width, will you always wear it as a stand alone? It looks gorgeous on your hand!

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Forgot to add, I love the amaryllis shot, if that is indeed what that was in your flower pic! :appl: :appl: :appl:

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats, beautiful ring - Victor's work is magnificent and he is always a lovely genuine guy as well.

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Fabulous FC's in your eternity! I love the way you can pick out the facets on each stone... sometimes in an eternity it can be lost in a sea of 'mush' but your band is TDF!! I am sure you are very happy with it - its a beauty! Enjoy :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results