shape
carat
color
clarity

Victor Canera Evelyn with Flush Stems & BGB

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well it's completed a few days early :appl: and on its way to me. Victor was a pleasure to work with, as I'm sure is not a surprise to anyone here. The picture is wonderful, but I'm sure IRL it will take my breath away! :dance:

Until tomorrow my sneak peek from Victor :naughty:

_20028.jpg

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Oh wow, oh wow!!! I can't wait to hear what you think of it in person!

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Yea you must be thrilled!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A beautiful ring for a beautiful person!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks amazing! :appl: I love that it has a flush fit to it--what wedding band will you wear next to it?

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous!! Can't wait to see the hand shots!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yay!!! The glamour pic is just stunning. The Evelyn is an absolute beauty.
I am looking forward to see the hand shots when you receive your ring. I am sure you will be absolutely thrilled :boohoo:

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
SB621|1404848319|3709142 said:
Yea you must be thrilled!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A beautiful ring for a beautiful person!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You da best SB! :kiss:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You must be going crazy with excitement and anticipation! It's gorgeous, can't wait for hand shots! :dance:

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you!!! Very excited... DS :wavey: you had some weight on this decision as you well know. As always...thank you :shifty:

I'm planning to use my current pave bands.. The Memoire is now with Grace and I will have to see if I just go with one diamond band or elect to stack... Picture of my bands included.

The Evelyn feels so "stand alone-amazing" to me I'm thinking maybe just a single band. Open to thoughts.

_20033.jpg

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks beautiful! I think I would be in the one band camp with this one - it's not exactly a solitaire and you don't want to take anything away from the ring. However, you'll just have to get it on your hand to see what you really think.

Refresh us again about the stats for the center stone. . . stunning ring!

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
MissGotRocks|1404855887|3709225 said:
It looks beautiful! I think I would be in the one band camp with this one - it's not exactly a solitaire and you don't want to take anything away from the ring. However, you'll just have to get it on your hand to see what you really think.

Refresh us again about the stats for the center stone. . . stunning ring!

2.0 ct
I VS2
8.13-8.10

Thank you! I think you are right about one band...

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's a splendid ring all on it's own - beautiful size and embellishment. I don't think I'd want to 'lose' it in the midst of stacked bands but time will tell. However will you sleep tonight???

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
MissGotRocks|1404860964|3709294 said:
It's a splendid ring all on it's own - beautiful size and embellishment. I don't think I'd want to 'lose' it in the midst of stacked bands but time will tell. However will you sleep tonight???

It's even worse than that.... I'm traveling for work and will not pick it up until 5:00 pm. I have to wait ALL DAY!! :-o

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mayk|1404861355|3709302 said:
MissGotRocks|1404860964|3709294 said:

It's even worse than that.... I'm traveling for work and will not pick it up until 5:00 pm. I have to wait ALL DAY!! :-o

Oh, no, that means we have to wait too! Why does work always have to get in the way of fun???

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
MayK that is stunning!!! Can't wait for handshots :appl: You must be so excited!

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
SO excited for you!!! I can't wait to hear your thoughts...the design was a top contender when I was setting searching. I hope you are beyond thrilled.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Seriously I cannot wait to see hand shots!! Congratulations MayK!! So happy for you!

kalomeli

Shiny_Rock
+1 to all the comments about hand shots. :appl: Waiting for your new piece to arrive is torture, isn't it?

kappy

Rough_Rock
Wow, definitely excited about hand shots for this one!

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ugh! My flight was late.. :wall: thank you Charlotte Thunderstorms! But I did get to pick it up but only had time for a few quick iPhone hand shots.

Let me just say this ring is exquisite in every detail. Simply Amazing. The hours and hours I spent watching videos going round and round while I was deciding payed off in a big way! I have an amazing work of art and I had the great pleasure of working with Victor. I hope to be able to work with him again!

I promise more pictures in the next few days with my camera.

No band pictures yet. I only had my plain band and I went straight to dinner from Fed Ex...but I will say I think one band is perfect!

_20067.jpg

_20068.jpg

_20069.jpg

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's really gorgeous! Fine, yet substantial! This is a winner! BTW, is this a new stone too or one that you had? I don't remember this stone!

We'll hold you to the promise of more pictures - it's really lovely!

KristinTech

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
That middle hand shot that shows how the shoulders gently curve up to the diamond is DIVINE! So graceful and elegant--I love this setting! :love:

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
:appl: :appl:

I've been checking off & on today waiting for hand shots! It is absolutely gorgeous! My word, so pretty, well done Mary!
:love: :love: :love: :wavey:

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
MissGotRocks|1404955648|3710143 said:
It's really gorgeous! Fine, yet substantial! This is a winner! BTW, is this a new stone too or one that you had? I don't remember this stone!

We'll hold you to the promise of more pictures - it's really lovely!

Thank you! I can't wait to get more pictures.

The diamond is the BGB I bought Preloved from a PSer via Grace.

[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/mine.193597/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/mine.193597/[/URL]

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
sarahb|1404959163|3710181 said:
:appl: :appl:

I've been checking off & on today waiting for hand shots! It is absolutely gorgeous! My word, so pretty, well done Mary!
:love: :love: :love: :wavey:

:wavey: :wavey: :wavey: SarahB! Thank you!!!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks even better on your slender long fingers! Welcome to the VC club! :))

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results