shape
carat
color
clarity

Victor Canera Emilya Round Center in Cushion Shaped Halo

mns12

Shiny_Rock
Victor will be re-setting my round brilliant solitaire in the Emilya. I originally thought I had my heart set on the cushion shape halo but now after seeing Soxfan pics of the Emilya round halo I'm not so sure!

SO...if anyone has hand shots, specifically the profile view, of RB in Emilya cushion halo please post. I'm curious to see how the round diamond will sit against the cushion halo from the profile view. Not sure of all the lingo..I'm a beginner but having been learning SO much from all of you! I have had so much fun obsessing about my re-set on this forum. I originally was going to get the tacori 2620RDPMDP or HT2547CU but after reading about and seeing so many Victor Canera rings I changed my mind.

Thanks!

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium

mns12

Shiny_Rock
Thanks Soxfan. That first one is another beauty! I think I love the cushion face down but the round from the profile view. I feel like the center stone sits a little higher.
Like you said, either way I can't go wrong. I just need to make up my mind and stop obsessing.
I am beyond excited to see the final ring in person :love:

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
If you ask the moderator to move this to RockyTalky, you may get more replies. This thread is usually for people who are showing their finished pieces.

mns12

Shiny_Rock
Ok, thanks..I'll try to figure out how to do that.
I really wasn't sure where to post!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Actually, people often posts requests for pictures of finished rings in this forum since this is where finished rings are normally posted. Posts about setting design questions would go in RT. So I think it is fine to leave it here! But the thread with all the VC pieces will be your best bet, I'd imagine.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results