shape
carat
color
clarity

Victor Canera Cushion Emilya Halo w/pave on profile

cushioncutlove

Rough_Rock
First of all, thank you pricescope members for posting about your Victor Canera masterpieces... we never would have found him otherwise.

I conducted multiple searches on the site for cushion cut halos, round halos, halos in general. Somehow I ended up on frankiextah's famous post https://www.pricescope.com/communit...-halo-ring-my-forever-setting-finally.164262/ and fell in love with Victor's work. We contemplated the Cushion with three row pave / U stems featured on Victor's website, but worried about wearing another band at any point next to the three row pave. When I found twosanguinehearts round diamond with cushion halo with the row of pave on the profile https://www.pricescope.com/communit...ingle-cut-multi-row-pave-pic-overload.185195/ it felt like the best of both worlds.

At that point I told my fiance it didn't matter what diamond he chose but I would really love a Victor Canera setting! We are both pretty OCD about many things, but diamonds/settings aren't necessarily something we committed as much time to as "regular" posters on this site. I am incredibly thankful for the knowledge and extreme preferences we found here. :) We figured if VC was chosen by many of the pricescope "regulars" he would be great for us!

Many thanks to Victor for working with my fiance to complete my dream ring.

img_3776.jpg

img_3774_0.jpg

img_3767.jpg

img_9461.jpg

img_9480.jpg

nomissjane

Shiny_Rock
Just stunning.
I'm a bit biased but I think the Emylia is a work of art and it looks just beautiful on your lovely hand.
Congratulations on your engagement.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is soooo beautiful. I'm so jealous. You and your fiance got it PERFECT the first time around!! Yay Victor Canera!

Do you mind sharing the specs of the ring and stone??

What a wonderful way to mark your engagement. Congratulations. Hope you wear it with much joy for many years to come!!

kalomeli

Shiny_Rock
What a lovely ring! It looks gorgeous on you! :love: Congratulations on your engagement!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yay! I saw your gorgeous ring on Victor's FB and was hoping that it would be posted here on Pricescope!
What a beautiful ring!!! Amazing stone and setting. Victor did a great job.
Enjoy wearing your ring. It looks beautiful and huge on your finger. What are the specs of the diamond?

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
A stunning ring....Victor always does an amazing setting. It looks beautiful on your hand...Congratulations!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think it looks amazing on you! :love:

Jereni

Brilliant_Rock
Stunning ring and stunning photos. By the fifth pic I officially wanted to BE you - where is that gorgeous landscape?

himni

Shiny_Rock
I love this setting! Does anyone know if this is considered Belgium pave? Not the entire setting, just around the diamond and the side pave??

luvsdmb

Brilliant_Rock
Wow!!! That is perfect. You should use that last picture as your "save the date" invite. ;))

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! G :love: rge :love: us!

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous in every way! I love rectangular cushions! It looks huge :appl: Congratulations!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous ring :love: and wow, what a proposal location!!! Can't imagine how the honeymoon can beat that! Congratulations! :appl:

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow. I love the ring's elegant simplicity - and that stone looks gorgeous. Or maybe its your lovely hands, or the great scenery! :lol:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results