shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Victor Canera Art Deco Pink Spinel ring

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
Thank you Iknvrb4 and ricezo!
Today I took some more photos with the phone, I am not sure where I placed my camera's battery charger and the camera battery is flat!

_28911.jpg

_28912.jpg

_28913.jpg

Siameseroo

Brilliant_Rock
Your ring looks fabulous with the pearls!! :love:

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for the new pics of the ring!

DK :love:

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
Thanks again ricezo and dk168, I had fun taking the photos and it's nice to finally see blue skies again, so I took a few more. I used a strand of pearls with cherry overtones and the bright pink nail color polish bottle as props.

_28955.jpg

_28956.jpg

_28957.jpg

_28958.jpg

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
Last batch.

_28959.jpg

_28961.jpg

_28962.jpg

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
Woo hoo! I was hoping that I would find more pics of your beautiful ring! It is amazing how the the saturation and hue of your spinel changes depending on the surrounding environment. I know nothing about colored stones so I hope that you understand what I am saying. It is just stunning! :appl:

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
CRYSTAL24K|1428800883|3860629 said:
Woo hoo! I was hoping that I would find more pics of your beautiful ring! It is amazing how the the saturation and hue of your spinel changes depending on the surrounding environment. I know nothing about colored stones so I hope that you understand what I am saying. It is just stunning! :appl:

Thank you CRYSTAL24, and I agree what you see changes depending on the environment. Although using the pink red components from the props I up-played the pink/red components of the stone. I see more of a dark magenta like this painting in real life.

_28964.jpg

_28965.jpg

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those new pics :love: :love: :love:
Your stone seems to glow. What a gem!
You have chosen the most perfect setting for your spinel. The setting has quite some oomph with the sidestones but puts your stone center stage. Great choice!!

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOVE this ring!!!!! Still wiping the drool from my keyboard stunning stone and amazing setting congrats :clap: :clap: :clap:

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
Thank you again for your lovely comments Acinom!
Arkieb1 thank you! I read your experience with VC before deciding to send my stone off again over the ocean.

ElleK

Shiny_Rock
Trade
That's just beautiful! More pictures please!

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That came out beautiful LG! I love the art deco styling.

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
Hi ElleW and TL! Thank you for your lovely comments, glad you guys like it.
Need to find my small black light, I think some fluorescent pics would be interesting.

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your ring is AMAZING... the color so pretty and I love that VC setting!

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is uncommon to see such Mahenge colouration today. Gorgeous ring. :appl:

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, just WOW. :appl: :love:

The stone is amazing.

The setting is wonderful, love it.

Congratulations to you, wear and enjoy! Thank you for sharing it here!

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You know I love it as I've posted that everywhere, but I'm back to say that I adore your photos on the dark tahitians - what a glamorous combination!

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
Thank you Mayk, Chrono, astonish and Minoubijoux! Chrono you have one of the most amazing Mahenge spinel ring on PS! Glad you like my version.Minoubijoux do you like pearls too? 8-)

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
I love the pic with the Tahitians. Great job!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats with Jewel of the Week :appl: :appl: :appl:

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
Thank you pregcurious! Your red spinel ring is also truly gorgeous.
Acinom you are a lovely lady and really makes PS a nice place to visit.
Thank you Erika for your wonderful write up about the ring, I love reading all your recent articles on colored gems.

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I adore it! That setting is to die for. Amazing spinel, too. I really love Art Deco-style pieces.

springerspaniel

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Lovinggems--

Your VC ring is absolutely gorgeous! I'm the PSer that has the antique EC you reference that Victor created a couple of years ago. I am still loving his work, and am really glad that it was an inspiration for yet another beautiful piece. He was terrific to work with. Enjoy your Mahenge in good health!

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
springerspaniel|1429494491|3864671 said:
Hi Lovinggems--

Your VC ring is absolutely gorgeous! I'm the PSer that has the antique EC you reference that Victor created a couple of years ago. I am still loving his work, and am really glad that it was an inspiration for yet another beautiful piece. He was terrific to work with. Enjoy your Mahenge in good health!

Springerspaniel :wavey:
Thank you for your lovely comments! I love your ring and it gave me the confidence to contact VC to put my spinel this gorgeous setting!
I would love to see some more diamonds or colored stones in the same setting.

Jambalaya thank you for your kind words and I hope you're enjoying wearing your new aquamarine beauty!

shulaibaoma

Shiny_Rock
How should I miss this one? This color spinel is not very easy to find nowadays.

MrsWhitney

Shiny_Rock
WOW. Late to the game, but that has to be 1) the most beautiful setting ever 2) the prettiest shade of pink

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
Shulaibaoma and MrsWhitney, thank you very much for your kind words, glad you liked the photos!

lovemesomecolor

Rough_Rock
OH... MY...GOD!!!

Spinel has a very special place in my heart. I chose it for my engagement ring. And your ring just made me drool!!! It's stunning! beautiful eye Candy!! Enjoy that wonderful piece!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Crazy beautiful!! :love:

cheers--Sharon

MJ_Mac

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I only have one word for your ring and spinel - "breathtaking". Congrats on a gorgeous ring!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results