shape
carat
color
clarity

Vespergirl - can you help?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

rollingringqueen

Rough_Rock
Hi--

I''m a "new" poster... but was reading your thread on your rolling ring from rollingrings.com. I just had an AWFUL experience with a local jeweler, who tried to create a diamond rolling ring for me. Three versions of the ring later... it still wasn''t right. Quality was poor.

I was looking if you were still satisfied with the quality of the ring. Can you give me your opinion?

Thanks!

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Hi there! I still love my ring from rollingrings.com, and wear it almost every day. I think that the quality of the diamonds & gold is both very good, and it rolls very easily - good craftsmanship. The version that I have is the 18K tri-color gold with diamonds. The staff there was also great to work with - I had originally ordered a size too big, but they took it back & sized it for me for no additional charge, I believe. I will try to take a couple of pics and post.

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
pic4 - also, my ring is a little scrtached - it hasn''t been polished since I got it over a year ago, and I''ve beat it up a bit

IMG_1081roll1.JPG

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
one more thing - the name of hte website where i got it is actually rollingring.com

rollingringqueen

Rough_Rock
Thank you SO much for the pictures and reply! Love the pics. May I ask what mm size the bands are? Trying to determine the "size" you bought vs. my hand. I wear a 4 3/4 or so on my ring finger left hand. I''m curious if it will be too overwhelming?

Any other thoughts would be great!

:)

rollingringqueen

Rough_Rock
And... one more question. I assume you''ve had no problems with the diamonds falling out? Are the set "down" a little into the gold band? On the three versions of a rolling ring that I was designing with a local jeweler... a diamond fell out EACH time when I just tried it on! Awful. They didn''t know to set them down into the gold to account for the rings rolling over one another.
7.gif

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Hey there! SOrry I didn''t reply sooner - I just didn''t see the other posts until now. First, the bands are each 2.5 mm, which is perfect on my size 4.75 fingers. Also, I''ve never had a diamond fall out, after over a year of almost daily wear - good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results