shape
carat
color
clarity

Verragio EU8015 with Matching Band

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MikeM

Rough_Rock
Center Stone:
Size: 1.03 ct.
Color: G
Clarity: SI1
Setting: Verragio EU8015

ring_45_deg.jpg

MikeM

Rough_Rock
I''ll post some hand shots soon -- after I propose. Wish me luck.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Good luck Mike..the ring looks gorgeous..I tried resizing so they are a little easier to view...

ring_45_degresize.jpg

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock

band_45_degresize2.jpg

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock

ring_30_degresize3.jpg

MikeM

Rough_Rock
mrssalvo,

Thank you for the compliment, and thank you for all of your help previously.

Do the pictures look ok? I can take more and repost them (can I go back and remove them?). Do you think I should repost the pictures at a smaller size? Also, if it''s not too much trouble, could you tell me how to do it?

Thanks in advance.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock

band_30_degtry4.jpg

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock

8015_ring_band_45_degtry5.jpg

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow Mike, that ring is just stunning and I love the matching band. She will love it!!!
30.gif
30.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/19/2006 2:52:14 PM
Author: MikeM
mrssalvo,

Thank you for the compliment, and thank you for all of your help previously.

Do the pictures look ok? I can take more and repost them (can I go back and remove them?). Do you think I should repost the pictures at a smaller size? Also, if it''s not too much trouble, could you tell me how to do it?

Thanks in advance.

the pictures are great. You can read on how to resize
here

if you have a mac, it''s done differently
37.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Very Nice, and thanks to MrsSalvo for making the photos easier to see and admire.

jetmal

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Mike,
Ive been waiting to see your rings! Congrats, they look awesome, and I know she''ll love them, and all the time you spent in the search!
just stunning!

Cyberj10

Rough_Rock
Mike,
Fantastic looking rings, congratulations! I''m actually looking at a couple different Verragio settings myself. If you don''t mind me asking where did you purchase your settings and diamond from? Were you happy with the service provided and the price? Thanks in advance for the help I''m sure she''ll love them.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yay, MIke!!!
36.gif
You did great!!!

The diamond looks fantastic in that setting! The rings are gorgeous...some of the prettiest I''ve seen in awhile!
30.gif

Congratulations and please come back again after you get some hand shots. I''m glad they came in plenty of time before your wedding!

lizzyd

Shiny_Rock
That is such a pretty set!! I thought I saw scroll work on either side of the center stone, but in the closer pic I realized it was a row of tiny diamonds on either side. Whew!! Beutiful work. And I love the way the pavilions are so exposed. It''s such a pretty look to be able to see so much of the diamonds.

Congratulations!! When''s the big day? Good Luck!!!

Best,

LizzyD

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
very pretty Mike
what an excellent choice

bookworm21

Brilliant_Rock
That''s a beautiful set!! And yes, please post some hand pics soon!

Lady Lulu

Shiny_Rock
WOW!!!
30.gif
'');" alt="Insert smilie
30.gif
" src="http://www.pricescope.com/idealbb/images/smilies/30.gif" border="0">
30.gif
'');" alt="Insert smilie
30.gif
" src="http://www.pricescope.com/idealbb/images/smilies/30.gif" border="0"> What a gorgeous set of rings! Verragio is one of my favorite designers. Good luck to you. Can''t wait to see hand shots....

MikeM

Rough_Rock
Kaleigh,

Thank you very much for the compliment, and thank you for helping me earlier. I''ve always thought that it is kind of neat how the band looks like a smaller version of the original.

mrssalvo,

Thank you for the help, and the information.

Matatora,

Thank you for the compliment, and thank you for your help previously.

jetmal,

Thank you for the compliment. It was a long search; however, I feel bad for all of the time I took of all of you who helped me. Thank you so much for all of your help.

Cyberj10,

Thank you very much for the compliment.

I can recommend two places. If you live near Chicago, we started off looking at Verragio settings at The Chicago Diamond Center, www.chicagodiamondcenter.com, and a lady named Jamie helped us. She was very nice and had good prices if you purchase both the setting and the stone from her. In the end; however, I got the diamond from Good Old Gold (http://www.goodoldgold.com/), and the setting from Sisters Jewelry (http://www.sistersjewelry.com). The service from both Good Old Gold and Sisters Jewelry has been excellent, and the price from Sisters was the lowest I found. Pebbles and DiamondSeeker2006 helped me pick out the diamond, and they really know a lot, so I think that you couldn''t go wrong getting your diamond from Good Old Gold.

Just let me know if you need any other help. I can take more pictures of the rings, or if there''s anything else I can do, just let me know.

lizz,

Thank you. The Verragio settings do look very unique with the suspended diamonds.

diamondseeker2006,

Thank you for the compliment, and thank you for all of your help. I couldn''t have done it without you and pebbles. Thank you so much.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results