shape
carat
color
clarity

Van Craeynest 484 LG #4

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

seahorsegurl

Rough_Rock
Hi, I''m wondering if anyone has any pics of the Van Craeynest 484 LG #4 (the regular prong setting would be ok too) and/or the matching band (either w/ or without diamonds) on their hand. I''ve seen the pictures offered by the Van Craeynest, Clay Pot and Mickey Roof sites, but I was hoping to see one on someone''s hand to get an idea of the actual size of the ring. I''m from the midwest and none of the states in this area have this setting. Mr. Van Craeynest has offered to mail me the setting I''m interested in to ensure I like it, but I figure if I can see it on someone''s hand that will probably give me a better idea if it''s THE one. Thanks everyone!

angeline

Ideal_Rock
These pics are courtesy of diamondseeker2006 when she visited Cross jewelers in Maine.

I think they are with a 1.5ishct stone..

I think this is the smaller width one first...

Cross VC rings 004_ds2006.jpg

angeline

Ideal_Rock
the larger width e-ring then the smaller set again on hand...

Thanks ds2006! Do a search on VC, there are a few die-hard fans around here!

Cross VC rings 009_ds2006.jpg

seahorsegurl

Rough_Rock
I hadn''t realized two different widths of the same style were offered. I thought the LG was just for the head size. Thank you so much for your help!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks, Angeline for posting them! My finger is size 5.5, just for reference. And yes, that was a 1.5 ct. cz.

I will tell you that I still think those are about the most beautiful settings I have ever seen! I decided not to get them and go for a more simple look, but I feel a little heartsick everytime I see them! There is a big difference in the price of the wider e-ring setting. I would have used the small wedding band with either e-ring.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

That wedding band is 2die4. Stunning--old world elegance.

cheers--Sharon

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
Hey Seahorsegurl, did you ever get to see the rings in person?? (I am addicted to Van Craeynest, so I just had to ask..
2.gif
)

seahorsegurl

Rough_Rock
Love in Bloom - My Van Craeynest 484 LG #4 in 18K yellow gold w/ white gold "miracle top" head and 1.01 RB is waiting at my local post office for me to sign for. I''m out traveling for work and my bf just told me today that we got the notice that it''s here! I''m so excited... However, I told my bf that I still expect a proposal from him, and I''m not actually going to see the ring until he proposes. This wait is going to be horrendous. I''ll definitely post some pics once he proposes.

Selkie

Ideal_Rock
I''m looking forward to seeing photos! This is one of my favorite VC rings.

Selkie

Ideal_Rock
PS-Which prongs did you end up with, the fishtail?

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/21/2008 11:05:07 PM
Author: seahorsegurl
Love in Bloom - My Van Craeynest 484 LG #4 in 18K yellow gold w/ white gold 'miracle top' head and 1.01 RB is waiting at my local post office for me to sign for. I'm out traveling for work and my bf just told me today that we got the notice that it's here! I'm so excited... However, I told my bf that I still expect a proposal from him, and I'm not actually going to see the ring until he proposes. This wait is going to be horrendous. I'll definitely post some pics once he proposes.

Holy moly ITA about the wait
32.gif
. Congrats in advance on the ring and even more to come when he pops the question. I can't wait to see handshots
30.gif
31.gif
4.gif
31.gif
30.gif
!

seahorsegurl

Rough_Rock
Selkie - Sorry it took so long for me to reply, I don''t get a chance to get on here as much as I want to. I did end up going with the fishtail mounting. The ring is here and at my house, but I''m waiting not so patiently for the bf to propose. I''m out traveling again with work, so maybe we''ll all get to see it in a few weeks. I must say, I was sitting in the car when bf opened up the package. He gave me back all of my other rings (which Larry had been so kind to polish for me). My other rings looked amazing and I was oogling over them (4 OEC antique settings) while the bf was examining the engagement ring (and me refusing to give into the urge to look). He said the Van Craeynest ring put all of my other rings to shame. Needless to say, I''m waiting not so patiently...

seahorsegurl

Rough_Rock
Date: 2/21/2008 11:25:09 PM
Author: Selkie
PS-Which prongs did you end up with, the fishtail?
Selkie - Sorry it took so long for me to reply, I don''t get a chance to get on here as much as I want to. I did end up going with the fishtail mounting. The ring is here and at my house, but I''m waiting not so patiently for the bf to propose. I''m out traveling again with work, so maybe we''ll all get to see it in a few weeks. I must say, I was sitting in the car when bf opened up the package. He gave me back all of my other rings (which Larry had been so kind to polish for me). My other rings looked amazing and I was oogling over them (4 OEC antique settings) while the bf was examining the engagement ring (and me refusing to give into the urge to look). He said the Van Craeynest ring put all of my other rings to shame. Needless to say, I''m waiting not so patiently...

Selkie

Ideal_Rock
Oh, the torture! I saw the setting at Cross Jewelers in Maine (where Diamondseeker''s photos are from) when I was picking out my wedding band. It is sooooo beautiful. There was a thread a while ago where people posted their fishtail prong settings (my e-ring has them too). I''ll see if I can find it. There are a lot of OEC fans around here who I''m sure would love to see pics of your other rings too!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results