shape
carat
color
clarity

Valentine suprise! ! 2ct Aquamarine Pear Halo!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
Oh, I LOVE it, Neveah! Can your FI have a little chat with my FI and explain the importance of these little sentimental things???
31.gif
You are one very lucky girl, and did I mention, I LOVE it???

So very sweet! Congrats!

SparkleSparkle

Shiny_Rock
*faint* That is gorgeous!
30.gif
And what a sweet idea... hold on to that one!
36.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s gorgeous! What a thoughtful gift.

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
Now THAT is beautiful!

777_LDY

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, I love it! It is a beautiful ring and the thought that went with it is so incredibly sweet. Just gorgeous!

RoseRed

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous ring! I, like DKS, am a March baby and absolutely love aquamarines. And I''m completely jealous of your new pretty!
2.gif

Congrats

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, you have one of my "dream rings". It''s just stunning, really. And what a saweet guy you have.
2.gif
Enjoy!

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
Ohh I love it! Congrats! Pear halos are beautiful!!
First a beautiful ering and now this? You ARE a lucky lady!
1.gif

StarbuttsKoffee

Shiny_Rock
That''s the sweetest thing I''ve ever heard!! I thought it could only happen on television
emsmilep.gif
Good for you, you got the prettiest ring and sweetest man on earth!!

Congratulations honey!!
36.gif

ImpatientOne

Brilliant_Rock
I have that same ring and it is by far my favorite RHR!!! Love that yummy halo
30.gif

Congrats!

SuzyQZ

Brilliant_Rock
What a romantic, sentimental man you''ve got there!!
2.gif

Fantastic ring and treasured family heirloom!
36.gif

dec2410

Shiny_Rock
beautiful! i don''t particularly like pears but wow! beautiful ring! and awesome story to go with it!
36.gif
36.gif

Neveah

Shiny_Rock
Date: 2/18/2008 12:46:34 AM
Author: ilovethiswebsite
wow i love that ring - do you know where he got it from?

We have a family jeweler we use for everything (in Cincinnati) so he used them.

Neveah

Shiny_Rock
Date: 2/18/2008 1:27:57 AM
Author: Harleigh
Oh, I LOVE it, Neveah! Can your FI have a little chat with my FI and explain the importance of these little sentimental things???
31.gif

So very sweet! Congrats!

Thanks Harleigh! I''m very lucky cuz FI gets it from his father..... the things he does for his wife of 37 years would make a great movie!

P.S. Did you find a dress yet?????

Neveah

Shiny_Rock
Date: 2/18/2008 12:27:07 PM
Author: julie04
beautiful! i don''t particularly like pears but wow! beautiful ring! and awesome story to go with it!
36.gif
36.gif
It hadn''t been one of my favorites either.... until bettymacs amazing pear halo appeared on pricescope. And the obsession begun! I also loved Katherine Heigel''s pear halo and saved it to my laptop. That''s where FI saw it and got the idea

CrownJewel

Brilliant_Rock
Neveah, it''s gorgeous! It''s going on my wish list now. Hahah...my FI thanks you.

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/18/2008 2:47:57 PM
Author: Neveah

31.gif

So very sweet! Congrats!

Thanks Harleigh! I''m very lucky cuz FI gets it from his father..... the things he does for his wife of 37 years would make a great movie!

That is so sweet, but oh, well...I''m out of luck then. FI''s dad AND mom don''t have a sentimental bone in their bodies! I will just have to keep up with "Proper FI Training 101" on my own!

P.S. Yes, yes, and yes again! Thanks for asking...I actually just decided a little while ago! You can see the one I chose https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/id-rather-try-on-bikinis-pictures-inside.77555/

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Very pretty!

cheers--Sharon

CaliGirl$

Rough_Rock
That is so sweet! I absolutely love everything about your new ring! Gorgeous!
36.gif

Neveah

Shiny_Rock
Date: 2/18/2008 8:40:02 PM

31.gif

So very sweet! Congrats!

That is so sweet, but oh, well...I''m out of luck then. FI''s dad AND mom don''t have a sentimental bone in their bodies! I will just have to keep up with ''Proper FI Training 101'' on my own!

P.S. Yes, yes, and yes again! Thanks for asking...I actually just decided a little while ago! You can see the one I chose https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/id-rather-try-on-bikinis-pictures-inside.77555/

OH HARLEIGH!!! That dress is freaking amazing! It was SO worth the pain and trouble you went through to get that beauty! CONGRATS!

Neveah

Shiny_Rock
Thank you all for your sweet, sweet words! You make a girl blush
37.gif

tberube

Brilliant_Rock
OMG I''m SOOOOO jealous! Aquamarine jewelry is my "something blue" for my wedding, too, but my budget didn''t allow for an aquamarine ring.

It''s absolutely stunning! Your FI has some killer taste!
31.gif

meresal

Ideal_Rock
I''m so jealous. I''m a March birthday, and I always have my eye out for a gorgeous aquamarine setting. I may have to venture out and find something similar. Wear it well!

Stephanie

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/19/2008 12:30:40 PM
Author: meresal
I''m so jealous. I''m a March birthday, and I always have my eye out for a gorgeous aquamarine setting. I may have to venture out and find something similar. Wear it well!
Me too! I just emailed a pic to FI letting him know that something like this could serve dual purposes!

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/18/2008 11:35:13 PM

Date: 2/18/2008 8:40:02 PM

31.gif

So very sweet! Congrats!

That is so sweet, but oh, well...I''m out of luck then. FI''s dad AND mom don''t have a sentimental bone in their bodies! I will just have to keep up with ''Proper FI Training 101'' on my own!

OH HARLEIGH!!! That dress is freaking amazing! It was SO worth the pain and trouble you went through to get that beauty! CONGRATS!
Achhh! I just saw this Neveah...thanks so much, sweetie! You are just too kind! I was seriously nearing the end of my rope and decided to take the first plunge of many to come! Woohoo! Figured it was now or never, right???
26.gif

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
What a lovely ring! It''s gorgeous!
30.gif

I love the sentiment behind it as well ... You can wear that gorgeous ring and be proud of it!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results