shape
carat
color
clarity

Upgraded Sapphire Ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I went shopping yesterday to upgrade the sapphire in this ring. I had a .65 oval royal blue sapphire in this ring. It was pretty but didn''t show much life due to shape, cut and color. So I got a RB fancy sapphire in the color they called Kentucky Blue. The new stone is .81 ct. The diamond accents total .09 ct.

kentuckybluering.JPG

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here is a close up:

kentuckyblucloseup.JPG

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here it is on my hand.

kentuckybluhand2.JPG

babysteps

Brilliant_Rock
What a gorgeous blue! And I love the cut on the sapphire - the stone is beautiful.
30.gif

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It''s GORGEOUS, Marcy!!!!! The blue is so vibrant.
36.gif
36.gif

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful I love the richness of the colour stunning upgrade marcy :)

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you Babysteps, Sizzle, Catmom, Burke and Deelight. The color reminds me of tanzanite without the violet in it. I kept getting honked at today in the car – I’d be setting at stop lights looking at it. LOL. I KNOW all of you can understand that.
1.gif

akmiss

Brilliant_Rock
I love that blue! You did an excellent job and please try not to get too distracted at the wheel
3.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love the shade of it. It is just stunning and congratulations!

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous colour!! It''s vivid and lovely.

icekid

Ideal_Rock
oh marcy, what a gorgeous color! It''s stunning. Love that glowing blue
30.gif
I know you''ll enjoy the heck out of it.

honey22

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/26/2008 1:03:01 AM
Author: marcyc
Thank you Babysteps, Sizzle, Catmom, Burke and Deelight. The color reminds me of tanzanite without the violet in it. I kept getting honked at today in the car – I’d be setting at stop lights looking at it. LOL. I KNOW all of you can understand that.
1.gif
9.gif
You know you''re a PSer when.............
2.gif

Fantastic colour stone, just beautiful!!

pjean

Brilliant_Rock
I''d be looking at it too. It''s beautiful! The perfect size for the ring, and a stunning colour. (Maybe you could put it in the glove compartment while you drive?
2.gif
)

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you Akmiss, IrishBreakfast, diamondfan, Addy, bling addict, Steph, icekid, honey22, pjean, Tuckins1 and Thing2of2.

Akmiss, I will try not to get distracted at the wheel. I have a little screen that says “Caution – watching this screen may cause a distraction while driving” so maybe I should put up a sticky note there “Caution – watching your ring IS a distraction”.

Icekid, I think I’ll reach for it a lot when I pick what to wear for the day.

Honey22, I was thinking “You know you’re a PS’er when” when I kept getting honked at yesterday.

Pjean, I do have a ring box in my glove compartment – I might just have to stick it in there.

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Marcy, your ring is beautiful what a gorgeous color blue. What a great collection you are getting Miss Marcy.

I laughed that you are getting honked at. I do that too. HA!!

Linda

ahappygirl

Brilliant_Rock
Marcy - another gorgeous ring. The color is absolutely amazing!! Congratulations!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Linda, LOL that you get honked at too. I am working on getting a collection of things I really like. I have a lot of pieces of jewelry that I bought because they were a great deal. I end up selling them because I wear them once or twice then they just set in my jewelry box. My new sapphire is a pretty color of blue.

Ahappygirl, thank you. I am glad you like it.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you San Diego Lady! I love the blue stones.
1.gif

mezmeryzed

Rough_Rock
That is fabulous! I loooooooooooooooove sapphires.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you mezmeryzed. I am right there with you - I love sapphires. I want to get an orange and a purple sapphire ring sometime too.
3.gif

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love the color
36.gif
30.gif

GemView

Shiny_Rock
That sapphire is amazing! It has so much sparkle it almost looks like an exotic diamond!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results