shape
carat
color
clarity

Upgrade Pictures!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Sparkles22

Brilliant_Rock
I just want to thank everyone for all the sweet posts! You guys are the best!
36.gif
Without your advice, photoshopping skills, and opinons I would not have been able to find the perfect ring (for me)
16.gif
!!! THANK YOU!!!!

I really do love
30.gif
this set! No more upgrading for me, this is the final one (so I am glad you all approve)
9.gif
!

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sparkles, yay for loving your ring so much! You certainly have a keeper.
36.gif

Here is a link to my rings. My wring set has .33 ct. PC stones and the diamond is an ideal cut RB .53 E VS1. We picked the subtle wrings because they didn''t distract from my diamond. My old wrings had a channel set anniversary ring and I found I really missed it so that is why I bought the new anniversary band. The next time we are at Shane Co I want to try a different combinations of erings, anniversary rings and a larger diamond. Who knows I might end up keeping everything the way it is but it''s always fun to look.

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
Sparkles,

Your upgrade is GORGEOUS!!! I love it!

(Can you let us know where we can get the same fertilizer to get all of ours to grow like that???)
31.gif

Congratulations on your new bling! Wear it in good health!

Sparkles22

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/11/2008 11:20:26 PM
Author: marcyc
Sparkles, yay for loving your ring so much! You certainly have a keeper.
36.gif

Here is a link to my rings. My wring set has .33 ct. PC stones and the diamond is an ideal cut RB .53 E VS1. We picked the subtle wrings because they didn''t distract from my diamond. My old wrings had a channel set anniversary ring and I found I really missed it so that is why I bought the new anniversary band. The next time we are at Shane Co I want to try a different combinations of erings, anniversary rings and a larger diamond. Who knows I might end up keeping everything the way it is but it''s always fun to look.
Your wedding rings are pretty! Thanks for sharing your pictures! I like that your center stone stands out too. It''s always fun to look and play
31.gif

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Sparkles. It is fun to look and play.

KoCo

Rough_Rock
I AM SOO JEALOUS!

LOVE IT! I hope I get an upgrade like that one day
emwink.gif
. Wear it in good health!

Sparkles22

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks KoCo! I love it too!!

Got it appraised on Thursday (waiting for it to come here.. snail mail), but the lady said it was at least what Shane Co said (F VS1). She did grade it a higher clarity on the center stone VVS2 vs. VS1, she had a really hard time finding the inclusion. She said it was an F. She graded the side stones as G-H VVS-VS, and said they appeared to have excellent cuts. The previous appraiser and the store had said they were F-G VVS-VS. I used a different appraiser this time, so maybe she is a little more stringent? She said the center stone was cut really well. I also found out the diamond was lazer inscribed, which I thought was cool!

I can''t wait to get the official appraisal in the mail. Then I can also insure it! I am also very curious to see "what it''s worth".

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sparkles, I will be anxious to hear how your appraisal turns out. I got new wedding rings yesterday. I did look at a larger stone but decided the new rings would be plenty. They were so nice since we live out of town and they only had to remove the diamond from my old ring and mount it in the new ring they did it for me in 20 minutes so we wouldn''t have to come back or have it mailed to me.

Sparkles22

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/17/2008 5:13:06 PM
Author: marcyc
Sparkles, I will be anxious to hear how your appraisal turns out. I got new wedding rings yesterday. I did look at a larger stone but decided the new rings would be plenty. They were so nice since we live out of town and they only had to remove the diamond from my old ring and mount it in the new ring they did it for me in 20 minutes so we wouldn''t have to come back or have it mailed to me.
I''ve always thought their customer service is phenomenal! I live out of town from the store too, and they are so accommidating. They''ve even overnighted stuff to me before for free!

(Sorry my spelling is horrible)

Sparkles22

Brilliant_Rock
Just got the appraisal in the mail and was shocked (in a good way
2.gif
)! They did appraise the center stone alone, but the entire set appraised for $4540 more than I paid! And that was the fair market value!

I also got to learn a little more about my uncerted stone....

Carat Weight: 1.51
Color: F
Clarity: VVS2
Depth: 71%
Table: 73%
Polish: Excellent (minute variations)
Symmetry: Very good (cutlet off center)
Cutlet: none
Condition: pointed
Crown angle: 33
Girdle thickness: medium-medium
Shape Appeal: good
Cut Description: very good for this style
UV fluorescence: none
Treatments: non detected
gradeed while mounted and weight estimated by volumetric formula

I feel like a got a good stone
9.gif
. Picked it just using my eyes (and some guidence from the store rep).... can't forget all the great pictures on here have DEFINATELY helped
3.gif
36.gif

What does everyone think of the specs?

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sparkles, I am glad to hear your appraisal came out so well. The specs on your diamond sound great. Your pictures certainly show you have a lovely stone. I would say we are both very content customers.
36.gif

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a great upgrade! That new honker looks right at home on your hand!

Sparkles22

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Deejay!

Maryc we both have beautiful pieces, how could we not be content? I''ve seen your new rings and they sparkle like crazy
10.gif
!!!

elle

Shiny_Rock
Congrats on your stunning upgrade! You picked an awesome stone! Glad the appraisal turned out well!

Btw, we''re ring twins! I have the same setting!

Sparkles22

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/20/2008 12:11:54 AM
Author: elle
Congrats on your stunning upgrade! You picked an awesome stone! Glad the appraisal turned out well!

Btw, we''re ring twins! I have the same setting!
You know what they say about great minds...

I don''t think I have ever seen your ring(s) do you have a picture you could post? I would love to see it!

Thanks!

CrownJewel

Brilliant_Rock
Sparkles, what an UPGRADE! Wowie! It''s beautiful!

Sparkles22

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/21/2008 9:06:12 PM
Author: CrownJewel
Sparkles, what an UPGRADE! Wowie! It''s beautiful!
Thanks
9.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sparkles, just wanted to pop in and say that I really love your av. Very pretty!
bat%20eyes3.gif

Sparkles22

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/21/2008 10:06:50 PM
Author: Ellen
Sparkles, just wanted to pop in and say that I really love your av. Very pretty!
bat%20eyes3.gif
Thank you that is so sweet
35.gif

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/21/2008 10:08:08 PM
Author: Sparkles22

Date: 2/21/2008 10:06:50 PM
Author: Ellen
bat%20eyes3.gif
Ditto!

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
OMG! Steroids indeed, I lurve it!!
30.gif
31.gif
30.gif

Sparkles22

Brilliant_Rock
Awww thanks guys figured out how to do it (finally... about time LOL)!

You guys are always all so sweet *hugs*

cujo1

Rough_Rock
WOW!!! That is so pretty! exactly what I want! That is a perfect setting and such a pretty diamond!

teppy

Rough_Rock
so, I''m really curious. What is the laser inscription? Is is a lab grading ceritificate #? I wonder if it is, why the certificate was not with the diamond when it was sold to you?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results