shape
carat
color
clarity

Upgrade Pictures!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

snlee

Ideal_Rock
It''s gorgeous! Looks great on you! Congrats!

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful diamond and I love your wedding set.

Love the outdoor shots. Sort of jealous, because it is cold, snowy and windy here. I can tell it''s a whole lot nicer where you are.

Enjoy wearing your rings. I''m sure that you will!!
36.gif

Sparkles22

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/9/2008 3:58:21 PM
Author: Fly Girl
Beautiful diamond and I love your wedding set.

Love the outdoor shots. Sort of jealous, because it is cold, snowy and windy here. I can tell it''s a whole lot nicer where you are.

Enjoy wearing your rings. I''m sure that you will!!
36.gif
Thanks! Today it wasn''t too cold, but it snowed here a couple days ago if that makes you feel any better!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oooh beautiful rings! It looks huge!

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Your upgrade looks fantastic on you! Congrats!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looks like you chose a great stone! And yours is one of the best settings for princess cut stones that I have seen! Beautiful set!

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
girl, what size finger do you have??? your original looked like a 1.5ct and the upgrade looks to be 2.5+!! always a plus!!

the ring looks fabulous. i love how sparkly and BIG it looks! congrats on your beautiful upgrade!
36.gif

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on your upgrade! The diamond is gorgeous and it looks HUGE on you!

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
What a thrilling upgrade that is. I am sure it is so unbelievable...to you...(you look down and see the same setting)...just turbo charged. It sparkles like mad and the color is so beautiful.

Oh, I am still not worn out from the photos...so if you need another invitation to post more, I am offering it!
36.gif

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''m glad you posted more photos - it''s just so beautiful - especially in some of those outdoor shots - ENJOY!!!!!

Jenn5504

Brilliant_Rock
Now THAT is an UPGRADE!
30.gif
WOW! It''s HUGE! Great job! Makes me miss my old princess stone a little.
8.gif

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sparkles, you can certainly post more pictures. I need to get a macro lens for my camera, I just can''t take good close up photos of my jewelry.

I like the picture of the ring on the red box and the one right after it. That picture is awesome - you can see right in to the diamond. It is so "alive". Woo hoo.

Can I ask how much carat weight total the rings are (other than your beautiful diamond)? Just curious.

guylian

Rough_Rock
30.gif
wonderful upgrade and hoorah! another princess lover!! beautiful set you have there!!

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
Who says big can''t be beautiful?
31.gif
Wowza that stone looks HUGE! It is beautiful..congrats!!!!!!!!

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
It looks amazing! Nice jump, Sparkles. It looks great in your set and on your hand!

Gemma12

Brilliant_Rock
Dang, that is a bee yoo tiful ring! Looks great Sparkles, thanks for all the eyecandy!

Sparkles22

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/9/2008 5:38:17 PM
Author: Milly
girl, what size finger do you have??? your original looked like a 1.5ct and the upgrade looks to be 2.5+!! always a plus!!

the ring looks fabulous. i love how sparkly and BIG it looks! congrats on your beautiful upgrade!
36.gif
I wear a 3.75!

Thanks everyone for the compliments! They mean so much coming from people who can appreciate diamonds (and other gems)!!!

Sparkles22

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/9/2008 8:51:19 PM
Author: door knob solitaire
What a thrilling upgrade that is. I am sure it is so unbelievable...to you...(you look down and see the same setting)...just turbo charged. It sparkles like mad and the color is so beautiful.

Oh, I am still not worn out from the photos...so if you need another invitation to post more, I am offering it!
36.gif

Thanks! I actually posted all the ones I took (they all came out pretty good).... I can always take more though!

Sparkles22

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/9/2008 10:11:11 PM
Author: marcyc
Sparkles, you can certainly post more pictures. I need to get a macro lens for my camera, I just can't take good close up photos of my jewelry.

I like the picture of the ring on the red box and the one right after it. That picture is awesome - you can see right in to the diamond. It is so 'alive'. Woo hoo.

Can I ask how much carat weight total the rings are (other than your beautiful diamond)? Just curious.
The marco lens helps, but I still couldn't get it to capture all the sparkle it has in real life. I love the macro for close ups.

The e-ring has 12 princess cut diamonds F-G VVS-VS and is 0.23 TCW. The wedding ring has 15 princess cut diamonds F-G VVS-VS and is 0.29 TCW.

35.gif
35.gif

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
sparkles, i saw your before pic and thought ''oo, but i like that. what could she have changed that to?'' and then my jaw hit the floor and stayed there for... well, it''s still there actually. GORGEOUS!!!! absolutely divine. i LOVE it! and i''m glad you kept the setting and band the same, they look perfect on your hand and compliment your new AMAZING stone just as beautifully as your first! oh, and i love how your v-tip prongs are done. i generally don''t care for them but yours are done delicately and add a very pleasing, feminine detail that enhances rather than detracts from your stone. LOVE ''em!

enjoy!!!

ang3199

Brilliant_Rock
I love your old set.

But I LOVE LOVE LOVE your new set!!

I hope my diamond grows up to be just like yours!
36.gif

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I really like that you kept the same setting. I know that you said that was the plan all along, what a great plan! And from a .33 carat to your current stone - I''d love to know what exactly you did feed it. Mine seems to be shrinking, not growing.

Your set is gorgeous.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The e-ring has 12 princess cut diamonds F-G VVS-VS and is 0.23 TCW. The wedding ring has 15 princess cut diamonds F-G VVS-VS and is 0.29 TCW.

35.gif
35.gif
Thanks Sparkles. I was thinking of what size I might eventually want if I got a different set of wrings and I think your set looks perfect. BTW, your fingers must be TINY wearing 3.75. I wear a 6 right now but that is getting a bit too big for me.

Sparkles22

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/10/2008 7:36:50 AM
Author: rainydaze
sparkles, i saw your before pic and thought ''oo, but i like that. what could she have changed that to?'' and then my jaw hit the floor and stayed there for... well, it''s still there actually. GORGEOUS!!!! absolutely divine. i LOVE it! and i''m glad you kept the setting and band the same, they look perfect on your hand and compliment your new AMAZING stone just as beautifully as your first! oh, and i love how your v-tip prongs are done. i generally don''t care for them but yours are done delicately and add a very pleasing, feminine detail that enhances rather than detracts from your stone. LOVE ''em!

enjoy!!!
The prongs were actually a little thinner and more rounded (not pointed) when I went to pick it up, so the stone looked more round, but I just told them and since they have a jeweler(benchman?) there they just fixed them while I waited!

Thanks for the compliments!! I am very happy with it!

Sparkles22

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/10/2008 2:19:25 PM

Thanks Sparkles. I was thinking of what size I might eventually want if I got a different set of wrings and I think your set looks perfect. BTW, your fingers must be TINY wearing 3.75. I wear a 6 right now but that is getting a bit too big for me.
I actually went out looking for the thinnest channel set princess cut band I could find. I really wanted an a 3/4 eternity band, but since my fingers are small this one looks almost like 1/2 eternity (more like 1/3 eternity). Facets was another place that had some thin bands as well. I like being able to bring it in to get it polished and checked though.

What shape center stone do you have?

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Eternity bands are so pretty but I think the diamonds all the way around would drive me crazy. Your channel set bands are gorgeous. My wring has PC stones accent stones and my center stone is a .53 RB. I just recently bought a 1/4 ct. RB channel set anniversary band to go with my wrings. Someday I might upgrade my stone and maybe change my wrings - what I want to do varies from day to day. I truly love my diamond so I know I wouldn''t go down in cut, color or clarity. I think if I did upgrade I''d only go to a 3/4 carat diamond. I would keep the carat weight in my bands small though because I would want the diamond to be the center of attention. You know - like your beautiful diamond and wrings.
9.gif

tberube

Brilliant_Rock
ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......

You make me fall deeeeply in love with princess cuts...

missmg9

Rough_Rock
That''s amazing. I love it. The setting is amazing for showing off that shape. WOW!!!

2CarrotPrincess

Rough_Rock
Sparkles that is some upgrade ! Crisp, white, sparkly, georgeous (not to mention huge)! I could go on and on.

Sparkles22

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/10/2008 8:02:26 PM
Eternity bands are so pretty but I think the diamonds all the way around would drive me crazy. Your channel set bands are gorgeous. My wring has PC stones accent stones and my center stone is a .53 RB. I just recently bought a 1/4 ct. RB channel set anniversary band to go with my wrings. Someday I might upgrade my stone and maybe change my wrings - what I want to do varies from day to day. I truly love my diamond so I know I wouldn't go down in cut, color or clarity. I think if I did upgrade I'd only go to a 3/4 carat diamond. I would keep the carat weight in my bands small though because I would want the diamond to be the center of attention. You know - like your beautiful diamond and wrings.
9.gif
That was exactly my plan
31.gif
. Your wedding rings sound pretty! Do you have some pictures?? I would love to see them.

ETA: Plus I'm a matchy girl (I prefer matchy over OCD, lol), so I wanted the cuts to all be the same (princesses obviously in this case)... it did take some work to find thin princess cut bands!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results