shape
carat
color
clarity

Updated pictures of my sapphire ring!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh, wow, Violet - that blue is so vibrant! Gorgeous!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
What beautiful dreamy blue sapphires!!!

NeverEndingUpgrade

Brilliant_Rock
Your ring is just stunning! Love the blues!

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Those sapphires are such a vivid blue! Congrats on your new ring
1.gif

CrownJewel

Brilliant_Rock
violet, let''s start a sapphire fan club.

how did I miss this thread?!! your sapphires are yuuuuuuuuuuummmmmy. such a beautiful vibrant blue.

AdiS

Brilliant_Rock
It''s gorgeous, I love that colour
30.gif
As a fellow september baby I know what you mean-sapphires just have some special power of attraction, don''t they? And yours are just to die for!

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you thank you thankyou!!!! You all are so sweet!

MC: thank you! it is such a different color, and i love that it always looks blue in any lighting
1.gif

LaurenthePartier: thanks! I can''t wait to see what you do with a lovely sapphire i know you have in your collection
31.gif
- the color of yours is one of my favorite sapphire colors!

Kcoursolle: you know i love that five stone band of yours (i asked about it on an earlier thread) - now i have my own five stone!!! I''ll never forget that u-prong shape of yours and i have a little project in the works here for that
27.gif
. thanks for the inspiration!

NeverEndingUpgrade: thank you - it was the greatest birthday gift ever (SO hung it from my dog''s collar
9.gif
)

Rising Sun: thank you! i always stop and look at sapphires when i hit a jewelry store, and i like lots of them, but these i just couldn''t walk away from - they were really a different color
30.gif

crownjewel: sapphire fan club...great idea!!! i love love love your new wband - the bezel set alternating bands are not only stunning, they are sooooo comfy too! congrats!

Adis: yay for September babies! If for no other reason (and there are many good ones) i love being born in September for sapphires - they are the best birthstone to have... oh, and i suppose April is OK too.
27.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results