shape
carat
color
clarity

unsoldered pics. requested

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
Here are the pictures of the different options I have now :)

914S.JPG

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
woo

915S.JPG

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
wooo

917S.JPG

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
woo

918S.JPG

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
woooo

919S.JPG

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
Last one. WOOO

921S.JPG

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
What way looks best?????

headlight

Ideal_Rock
I think I mentioned this already on another thread, but I really like it on its own, without any other bands!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think it looks best all by itself. That ring is a stand alone ring in MHO. The other thing is that the bands have those v notches in them for the marquise that you had and think that v should be polished out?? Just a thought.

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/5/2006 4:46:38 PM
Author: kaleigh
I think it looks best all by itself. That ring is a stand alone ring in MHO. The other thing is that the bands have those v notches in them for the marquise that you had and think that v should be polished out?? Just a thought.
I agree about the v notches. Of course PSers are probably the only ones to notice
2.gif

I love the flexabilaty you have now. You can still wear all three rings when you want that extra blingage
1.gif

lizz

Brilliant_Rock
Another vote for on its own. If you keep the bands, I also agree about getting rid of the V notches.

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/5/2006 4:46:38 PM
Author: kaleigh
the bands have those v notches in them for the marquise that you had and think that v should be polished out?? Just a thought.

I thought the same thing as soon as I saw the new round stone. And I agree that the e-ring looks best on it''s own. Nice to have options though!

You''ll have to start a new project, Woo.
31.gif
This one might be (almost?) over!
2.gif

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
Maybe you could have a round stone replace the v''s. That would ''match'' your ering more.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/5/2006 5:01:56 PM
Author: moon river
Maybe you could have a round stone replace the v''s. That would ''match'' your ering more.
That''s a great idea!!
2.gif

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
I like either 1) your e-ring alone or 2) e-ring with 1 band. I agree about the v-notches and adding a round stone to replace it. Unless your future plan is to replace your round with another marquis!

Love the RB stone you changed too!

Carrie

stretch4

Ideal_Rock
Wow, isn''t it wonderful to have so many choices now???
1.gif

I think it looks best without any additional rings or just one wedding band. But wear it however you like!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Ronda I think your ring is just breathtaking all by itself! The other bands are pretty, but to me they just distract from your gorgeous ring.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I agree - I like it alone. I like the idea of replacing the v''s with round stones too - or maybe you could take the baguette stones and make a new RHR with them.

If you change one thing, seems like you have to change everything! What are your thoughts on it Woo?

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
And the Woobug saga continues..........
9.gif

So many options have opened up. Choices, choices.
20.gif

kittycatsmac

Shiny_Rock
Oh Woo, the ering looks terrific on its on, and I also think it looks great with just a simple band. The two round stones in the "v" would look outstanding also, it''s so fun to play with isn''t it Woo!!!!
face20.gif

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
I like it by itself best. If the center ring were just a solitaire, I think I might like the two bands with it, but with the ring the way it is, it is so lively and beautiful alone, especially with that gorgeous RB in the middle.

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
Wooo, I love all of your thoughts. I never thought of putting diamonds on the other two bands or polishing out the v''s (can they do that?)....WOWOW.... I too love all three rings but have to admit that like you all said the main ring alone really looks great. The diamond seems much bigger all alone. I had the bands made and although they are beauful they are distracting :) I am going to look in to the other options but think I will wear it alone for awhile......WOOOO You are all so much fun. Thank you for all of the great advice WOOOO

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results