shape
carat
color
clarity

turtledazzle''s Sheldon Speyer rings

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

turtledazzle

Brilliant_Rock
Well, I''ve been meaning to do this forever, but life has been so busy! We got married on May 20, 2007 -- and we *still* haven''t planned out our wedding album so our photographer can make it for us (and it''s already paid for!). But, priorities -- I found time to take some pics for my PS friends. I actually had a job interview this afternoon that went quite well (going back for second interview in a couple of weeks), so this is my reward to myself until hubby gets home.

Pics of the e-ring alone can be found here.

e-ring: center stone is 1.01 H VS2, Gia Excellent (Excellent Polish, VG Symmetry); side stones are French-cut baguettes
w-ring: 3/4 eternity with alternating rounds and French-cut baguettes (not positive of carat weight, but ring is thin, roughly 2mm)

Here''s the photo-shoot!

Rock Candy

Brilliant_Rock
Ooooh, that is an AMAZING set! WOW! I love, love, love the engraving and the details! Stunning!

Jenn5504

Brilliant_Rock
36.gif
Lovely set!!!!!!

kellyfish

Brilliant_Rock
Holy smokes!! That is a beautiful set. Enjoy those beauties and best wishes...

turtledazzle

Brilliant_Rock
Oops -- gotta run to get ready to go out to dinner! Hubby just called and made surprise ressies to celebrate the good job interview today (please send PS dust for the second one in a couple of weeks!).

I''ve got a few more pics I''ll post later.

Thanks to all who have already commented -- I''ll send more personalized thank you''s later!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
turtle, love your set!!! it really is gorgeous.....

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very beautiful set td, love it.

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
REALLY stunning, turtle!! Can''t wait for some hand shots of your beautiful set!!
30.gif

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
set_book2.jpg

Absolutely beautiful! Love the antiquey look!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OH MY GOODNESS, your set is just GORGEOUS!! I love all the details and engraving, especially the milgraining around the baguettes. It''s just beautiful!
36.gif
36.gif

orbaya

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful!!
3.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Gorgeous set!!
36.gif

cheers--Sharon

turtledazzle

Brilliant_Rock
Aw, thanks everyone. Had a great dinner out with DH last night and enjoyed a nice bottle of Cabernet.

Rock Candy - I love the engraving as well.

Jenn5504 & kellyfish - Thanks so much! I still get enjoyment every time I look at them!

fabcrab - I love engraving -- I''m so drawn to it in rings.

coatimundi - Thank you! I love that bottom ring in your avatar!

mrssalvo - Thanks! Any sign of Jake''s arrival yet? I keep popping over to the Preggo thread to see which one of you will go first! Good luck, we cannot wait to see him!

Ellen - Thank you! I love those arrows in your avatar!

steph72276 - Thanks ... your little boy is adorable!

allycat0303 & DandiAndi - Hand shots coming soon ... just didn''t have time to post them last night before dinner.

gemgirl - I love the antique look, too.

thing2of2 - Thanks! I love the w-band too, but originally wanted something a little more substantial so it could be worn alone when I wanted. In the end, though, I found nothing looked quite right with my e-ring except another Sheldon Speyer ring. I''m glad I chose it since I really do adore it.

Catmom - Thank you! You''re colored stone collection has me very envious ... I''m dreaming of a RHR someday.

orbaya & 2danes - I''m in love, too! Thanks so much!

SanDiegoLady - You''re such a sweetie. Thanks for the compliments! I found the Sheldon Speyer e-ring setting at one of my local jewelers and fell in love. When it came time to go w-band shopping, I looked around a lot but in the end decided that only another Sheldon Speyer ring would look right. So I looked online at the Sheldon Speyer site and in a catalog my jeweler had and thought this w-ring was beautiful. My jeweler asked SS to send him one for me to see since he didn''t have it in the store. They got it in and I loved it and SS made one for me in my size in 3/4 eternity as requested (The resizability issue of full eternity scared me too much, so this was a good compromise. I do have to ''fix'' it every so often, but usually the metal side stays on the underneath side of my finger). Hmmm, maybe that was a much longer answer than you expected?
2.gif

baby monster - Thank you! Your avatar cracks me up!

canuk-gal - Thank you!

OK, now back to the photos!

lyra

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I totally love them!!!
30.gif
They are kind of like the BK set I''m impatiently waiting for. The center stone looks huge! I just love all the detail in them too. This is totally my style.
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results