shape
carat
color
clarity

Trying again to show picture of my marquise reset...thanks Belle :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Small

Brilliant_Rock
Ok...thank you to Belle and her macro knowledge (lmao...I''m so dumb) here is a clear picture of the diamond and setting.
.81 SI2 D reset in platinum .51 ct tw with round and baguette diamonds

ring012.jpg

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
that''s better

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ok now I can see it!!! It''s such a beautiful setting. Love it!!!

SoonIHope

Ideal_Rock
Oh it''s stunning!!! I''m so glad you got your camera figured out!!!
9.gif

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
yay! wow...you''re setting looks great, small! well done!
36.gif

kittycatsmac

Shiny_Rock
I couldn''t wait to see it, I seen where you had posted about it on Woo''s thread. It''s amazing, beautiful!!! I understand your camera prob. I just got a new 5.0 pix. kodak and every pic I try to take up close comes out blurry, and the background is perfect... I hope I figure it out soon... but your pics are great!!!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
very nice looking ring.
36.gif

stretch4

Ideal_Rock
Ooooh, I really like it!! I''m not a fan of marquise stones usually, but this ring is just GORGEOUS! I love it!
30.gif

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I won''t say I''m not a fan of marquise shaped stones, but they''re not my absolute favorites...Small, your ring is just beautiful, though! I really love the symmetry of your stone, and obviously, the D color! Thanks for investing time in much better pics, although your first post was pretty good! Congrats on a beautiful ring girl!

Small

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks everyone!
If I''m being honest I''m not a big fan of the marquise anymore either. It''s a beautiful stone and back when I got engaged 7 years ago it was very popular amongst alot of my friends. My husband didn''t really feel one way or the other about the new setting. I thought he''d like it much better as the stone is so much whiter than it was. The one bad thing about my stone is that I can see the bowtie affect and it drives me nuts! I can see part of it in that second picture.
Anyway, thanks to all of you for the nice comments and to Belle again for teaching me how to use my camera
2.gif
now I can post some really nice pictures of that beauty I have coming from Wink...can''t wait to get it!!!!

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
Nice reset. Love the marquise. Glad to see it coming back.
2.gif

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Now, I can see how pretty it is. It looks great on your hand too.

shay

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love fat MQs! It is a really elegant setting. Congratulations!

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Lovely photos, beautiful diamond. Looks very white and sparkly -- and very *BIG*!!!!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It''s a gorgeous ring and it looks wonderful on your hand!! Congratulations on your reset.

Small

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you for your nice comments. I am very happy with the reset and have gotten so many more comments on my center since it was done. But it''s been sitting in the box since my new RB came the other day...what''s a girl to do??? I love them and wish I could wear them both but the marquise on the right hand in that setting is a bit much. I guess it''s a nice dillema to have when you have two beautiful rings to wear and wonder which one should sit in the box today!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results