shape
carat
color
clarity

Top 3 pictures of your lovelies?

CinqueTerre

Rough_Rock
thorstedswife: Your ring is so pretty and I love the band you paired with it! (and I think I told you that in another forum too, lol! I still mean it! :) )

distracts: Ooooeeeeeboyyyy those are some gorgeous pieces! I am absolutely in love with that mahenge spinel. :love:

Marcy: I love all of your rings, but I really hope that someday I will have an emerald cut just like that to add to my collection. Just a stunner.

diamondseeker: I am in love, love, love with all of your rings. Not only are all of your pieces just stunning, but the pictures are just... :whistle:

Niel: Please post your runner up! I need to see all the 5 stone pictures, all of them! If I may, this is just a slow clap for all of those beauties :clap:

Arkie: Thanks for posting the ones you had because this thread would have been lacking without those gorgeous additions. Yummy rings, all of them!

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well since you asked so nicely. Lol.
This got picked up by a website called HowHeAsked and it has like 10k likes so it's all over the Internet now. I found like thousands of pins of it on Pinterest randomly, even found it in a online vogue article in some foreign vogue. :lol:

picsart_41.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results